Misc. Erotica 20th Nov, That day I transformed myself into a whore
                                Part 3

Those shemales made my life nightmare under their custody, they gave me serious threats that I would have to obey their each and every wishes if I don't fullfill their tasks my life would be destroy and my daughter would be sold to foreign agents. I had to  surrender, They allowed me to go home on that next date, after claim all my jewelaries.

After that nightmare accident took place, My life's discipline was highly effected , I couldn't focus on normal life anymore, Even during sleep I watched all those sexual torture scenes in my subconscious mind. Whenever I just thought it as an accident and trying to forget that night then they came again to took me in their place for 2 nights.

I came in their legs and asking mercy but they could not allow me to leave easily, their point was very much clear, You have such a beautiful assets and your body is very much perfect for prostitution, So you would have to work for us untill we got a replacement of you. They arranged one lady to take care of my daughter and giving instructions to packing my luggage for two days and two nights. I had no option left in my hand,  I packed my bags and came with them again.

They took me inside their brothel again, and put me inside a bed room, and after threw my luggage in that room, they told, " It is your room from now, you would have to come here twice  every week, go take some rest, customers  started to come from evening, and tonight is going to very long for you."

I was very much tired after a long road journey , I fall asleep after letting down on the bed. I woke up after getting some unwanted touches through all over the body, I opened my eyes and view the strange sight, one of those shemales was leting down on my body and She tried to come inside, I was scared to watch his giant size dick, and shouted loudly,

" Hey what are you doing? Leave me ..."

She started making me undress and told in very commanding tone,

" Shut up Randi, you are mine property now, before customers came I did warm up with  your body."

After that she didn't hear anything , just do whatever she needs, after having 15 minute of nonstop hard core fucking on the bed I heard knock on the door, after getting his strong physical domination My body got wet in sweat. She made my breast colour turns into red after make continue touches on breast side. Whenver she started byte my nippes and I couldn't hold the pain any more and I shouted loudy, " what's you doing, it's make me hurt, please leave me."

She slapped my face in quick reaction, whenever I started screaming after get that huge slap on my face shemale laughted at my face, and said,

" Listen up Randi, don't try to be oversmart, we did you decent compensate , your first customer was ready to fuck you bitch, let's ready for another sleepless night."

I got afraid after hearing that threats, within five minutes that first customer came inside  that room,  he was a Marwadi Seth ji, with hairly fat body. He was in his mid fifties, his eyes became full of lust after watching me letting down semi nude on the bed.

He made the full payment near that shemale and took the licence to play with my body for next one hour. And he show no mercy from the beginning, He made himself topless and let down on my body, he sarted to rubb my breast and kiss all over my body, he made me sexually turn on within few minutes. He did restless anal sex and he pay extra money for it. He did such a long hardcore sexual intercourse and make some love bytes on my breast, it was hard time on the bed. He sucked my arms pits and tasted my pussy cumm without any hesitation, he made me tired so easily on the bed with his 7 inches long tool. I didn't found any scope to get escape from here.  After get full
Satisfaction, he said me, " Majaa aa gaya , ful paisa osul sex Mila, tu sach me mast randi hain."

I replied , " you have such a great stamina and power in this age , you made me complete shocked."

Sethji was pleased hearing my sweet words, He kissed my lips and said,

" You didn't see my full stamina and character even now, let's show you full picture, I would buy your next slot also, So I have got more time to utilised my full stamina, today you will know what is actuall man was.. let's make drinks peg for me, after drinks I will make you busy again in my service, do you ready for that?"

I had nothing to say, Sethji called that shemale by her name, and booked my next slot with extra money, he booked my body for two hour more.

After first round of sex He used to drink local country spirit alcohol with me, He forced me to take some sips from his glass , and after take alcohol I came totally under their control as the hours passed on.

To be continued....
[+] 3 users Like Suronjon's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 20th Nov, That day I transformed myself into a whore - by Suronjon - 20-12-2022, 10:52 AM