Saali ki Beti - Copied
I licked it without leaving a millimeter on her naval. It tasted differently. I felt it very lovely. I want to lick that naval more and more. I circled my toung in her naval. I was kissing it and licking it. She got tickling sensation first (it is usual for her every time) and started enjoying later. She strokes my hair and she pulls me and she push me to her naval very hard. She runs her fingures on my hair and my cheek. She caresses my ears when I lick her body. She gets lot of pleasure when I lick her total body. She moans very slightly when I lick her.
After few minutes I lift my head and saw her. She kissed me in air. I love you babai, she said. Then I moved my toung on her body between the boobs and naval area. I licked this side to that side and I reached her boobs. I kissed her both boobs. I licked them. I put my hands on her boobs and started pressing very hard. I think I have never squeezed those boobs like this in the past. I think I am getting crazy today. I cupped her breasts and massaged them. I squeezed them. I pulled the nipples with my two fingures. I licked the nipples.
While pressing her boobs very hard with my both hands, I opened my mouth and took the nipple into my mouth. I started sucking the nipple with my lips. I pulled the nipples with my lips. I put the nipple between my mouth and slightly bite it. She moaned with pain. Again I started pulling the nipple with my lips while pressing the other boob with my strong hand and I am pressing it very hardly. I am cupping the another breast which nipple I am sucking and pressed it too very hard. She started complaining for the first time. Babai, it is paining. You are pressing very hard. Please babai, she was moaning. But I am not hearing anything. My ears are not listening any thing. My mind and soul fully concentrated on her nipples and her boobs fully. I applied more pressure on both boobs and I pressed them together and clubbed them and bend them as much as possible till both nipples come together. Then I took the both nipples at a time in my mouth and started sucking them. I was pulling them with my lips and sucking them. I closed my lips over the two nipples and pulled it with my lips. My lips are fully covering them and sucking them till the end and it is making some strange sound when I am leaving the nipples from my lips grip. Again I am tooking them in my lips and pulling them and leaving. The sound was great when I leave the nipples from my lips. The sound making me excited and Kavya too. Kavya bent little forward and kissed my forehead and kissed my cheeks. Now she is holding the boob placing her hand on my hands and she is pressing my hand. Her excitement took her body shivering. She was moaning some different noises. I am not concentrating what she was moaning. I look like in a trance. Nothing is working in my mind. I don’t think I have concentrated this much on anyone till date including Kavya. This was strange experience for me and Kavya too.
Babai, some thing is happening, I don’t know. Kill me babai, she said.
Oh. Lovely tits. Lovely nipples. I love to eat them forever this way. I love you Kavya. I responded.
I was still between her legs and doing all the things. I released my hand grip from her boobs. But my lips still working on her nipples. Now she is holding both the boobs together and she is trying to make the two nipples stay together so that I can suck both nipples at a time. I moved to her side from between her legs without leaving the nipples from my mouth. My hands reached her panty and pulled the panty. She lifted her hips to remove the panty and I pulled it out through her legs. Now she was completely nude. I removed my lungi also. Again I placed my self between her legs and made my self little bend on her. Please note that I am not moving from her nipples which my lips and my mouth eagerly sucking. I placed my hand on her cunt and cupped it and pressed it hard. She moaned little louder this time. I think I might have pressed it very hard. How I pressed her boobs, the same way I caught her pussy mound and pressed it hard. I circled my fingures on her cunt hair and pulled the hair with my fingures. She was moaning with my acts. I run my fingures on her pussy crack. I touched her clit button with my fingure. I pressed it little with my fingure.
Babai, champestunnavu (Uncle, you are killing me), she said to me.
Then I placed my fingure infront of her cunt hole. I pushed it with little force.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Oh myyyyyyyyy. She moaned.
I pulled my fingure from her cunt. Not fully. But again forced it to inside her cunt. And started pumping my fingure in and out of her cunt. But I am doing it slowly. I am pushing the fingure and moved my fingures from side to side. I circled my fingure in her cunt. My fingure is roaming in her cunt as if it is searching some thing in her cunt. I am touching her cunt walls through my fingure. I moved another fingure inside and it joined the first mover. Her cunt started delivering the juices. Her cunt was fully wet and I am lubricating it with my two fingures.
Kavya started pressing her own boobs and she is trying hard to keep the both boobs and both nipples together so that I can suck both nipples at a time without any problem. She started moving her hips upwards to meet the rhythm of my fingures in her cunt.
mmmmmmmmmmm. Lovely. Babai, I cant hold this pleasure. Mmmmmmmm. What is this babai. I am in the heaven babai. Please take me babai. She was moaning and her eyes were half closed. Her lips were trembling. Her body is shivering.
I removed my fingures from her cunt. I thought her cunt was lubricated enough. Again I placed my self between her legs. I positioned my cock infront of her cunt and rubbed the cunt with my cock. I ran my cock on her pussy crack. Again I put it infront of her cunt and pushed it hard in her cunt at a stroke.
Ammmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. She cried with pain.
Babai, You killed me, she said. Not said. She screamed it. I saw tears in her eyes.
Babai, theseseyi babai. (please remove it Uncle) Please remove it. It is paining me. It is hurting me inside. Babai please. She was pleading me
Immediately I took her lips, and started sucking the lips and stopped her talking and begging me to remove my cock from her cunt. At the same time, I started pumping her cunt with slow strokes and hard strokes. I am pulling my cock till end and pushing it back in her cunt with some force. After giving few strokes, she stopped pleading me. The pain might have reduced drastically. She was started moving her hips along with my cock. She started moaning sweetly. I was moving my cock in and out of her cunt. I am not pulling my cock fully from her cunt. I am pulling it till the end of her pussy and again I am pushing it. Now I increased the speed of my cock. I am pumping the cock like a piston and like a machine. I forgot everything. I am getting excellent pleasure from this teenager cunt. Her cunt was superb. This is my first fuck of a teenager cunt. I am getting lot of pleasure. Now she was fully under influence of my cock. She is getting the excellent pleasure.

Ohhhhhhh. What a pleasure it is. Where am I babai? Am I in heaven. Fuck me babai. Oh. Wonderful feeling. I am your wife babai. You are my lovely darling. Fuck me babai.
Now any pain is there? I asked her without stopping my cock pushups in her cunt.
Slight pain is there babai. Ohhhhhhhh. But Pleasure is more. Whether it is pain or pleasure, I am not able to understand babai. She said with moaning. Don’t stop it babai. Fuck me. Please fuck me babai. My cunt is yours. It is always yours. You are the first man of my life and you will be forever mine babai. Your cock is mine. Ohhhhhhhhhhh. It is wonderful babai. She said and started moaning unknowing words with unknowingly.
Her juices from cunt started flowingly. A strange sound is coming with my cock thrusts in her cunt. She hugged me tight. I took her nipples and started sucking without stopping or without reducing the speed of my cock in her cunt.
Babaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. Baaaaaabaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai. Takeeeeeee meeeeeeeee. I know that she was in the verge of cumming. I too got the sensation of cumming. I increased my speed and fucked her very hard with rapid force.
Baabai. Some thing is flowingggggggggggggg babai. Babaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiii. Whats happending? Ohhhhhhhhhhhh. Myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy . Loveeeeeeeeeee. Ohhhhhhh. She started cumming.
I increased more speed. I started cumming in her cunt. I have not stopped the pumping even though I am cumming. I keep on pumping her. My legs were wet with the cum juices of Kavya and myself. I was still pumping her. She was motion less. She just moaning. She was murmering. Eventhough I don’t want to stop, but I stopped pumping by seeing her position and laid next to her.
I saw the juices flowing from her cunt. Oh. It’s a small cunt. It can not hold that much juice of mine and her, I thought. I saw little blood also. I can say it is negligible. Her cherry might have gone long before with my fingure fucks to her. That is the reason heavy blood flow is not there, I thought. I laid on my back and started taking long breath and tried to control myself from over excitement.
After 15 minutes, I asked Kavya, how is she feeling?
A little pain is there babai. But it is nothing before the excitement and pleasure I got from you. I love you babai. She said.
Will you clean your pussy? It is better to clean it with hot water, I said.
She stood up from the bed and pulled me also. Then I also stood up from bed and we both went to bath room. She cleaned my cock and my legs and my body first. She wiped all the juices from my body. Then she turned to her cunt started cleaning.
Oh. Babai. The blood is coming out. I think I got periods. But I got the period 15 days back only. How I got the period immediately, she asked me with a confused voice.
Nothing to worry my darling. The blood is not period blood. Because you got the first fuck of your life, your virginity is gone. It is sign of virginity loosing. That’s all. I assured her.
Then she cleaned herself totally, infact she took the shower and bath. And she made me bath too. Then she dried me and her with dry towel. Then I took her in my arms and brought her to the bed and I kept her slowly on bed. She pulled me on top of her with a little laugh.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Saali ki Beti - Copied - by hirarandi - 19-12-2022, 05:55 PM
RE: Saali ki Beti - Copied - by hirarandi - 19-12-2022, 05:57 PM
RE: Saali ki Beti - Copied - by hirarandi - 19-12-2022, 05:57 PM
RE: Saali ki Beti - Copied - by hirarandi - 19-12-2022, 05:58 PM
RE: Saali ki Beti - Copied - by hirarandi - 19-12-2022, 05:59 PM
RE: Saali ki Beti - Copied - by hirarandi - 19-12-2022, 06:04 PM
RE: Saali ki Beti - Copied - by hirarandi - 19-12-2022, 06:05 PM
RE: Saali ki Beti - Copied - by hirarandi - 19-12-2022, 06:05 PM
RE: Saali ki Beti - Copied - by hirarandi - 19-12-2022, 06:06 PM
RE: Saali ki Beti - Copied - by hirarandi - 19-12-2022, 06:07 PM