Saali ki Beti - Copied
In the month of February, 1993, Kavya completed 18 years of her age. She was studying Inter II year and her exams were in the month of March. On her birthday myself, my mom and my wife along with my children went to Kavya.s house and spent whole day there. In the evening, there was cake cutting by Kavya. Her lot of friends along with Kumari also present there. I organized the entire birthday party for her. She cut the cake and took the piece of cake and put it in my mouth first. I was surprised. Because her parents were also there. But nobody seemed to be surprised. Every one knows how much care I take for Kavya and they were under the impression that I am treating her as my own child. And they also knew that Kavya loves me very much and she takes my name for every reason and for every cause. But she has given me a big preference and she shared the cake first to me. After that we all had great dinner in her house. I felt very happy on her birthday for the affection and love she shown on me.
I thought of not disturbing her till her exams are over. In the last week of March, she completed her exams. So she is very free now and no work until the colleges re open again. She was a commerce student and hence there is no problem for her to enjoy the holidays. In April month, I planned a tour to Himachal Pradesh. Entire family members of Kavya and my family members enjoyed a lot in that tour. We went to Simla, chandigarh, Kulu manali, Rohtang and many places in Himalayas. We enjoyed a lot in the ice mountains. That was a great trip and we had nice holidays there. Around 20 days we were there and we enjoyed a lot.
Even though, Kavya is with me in the tour, I have not hurried or shown any signs of my love towards her to the team of our family members. Kavya also, as I told you earlier, she was a fully matured girl, she well behaved. But always she used to sit to my side in entire tour and feels my body touch to her body. I knew that she needs my touch and even I want her touch to my body. Every one thinks that because of our great affection we are sitting together always. I love kavya very much more than anything in the world. It is unfortunate that she is daughter of my wife’s sister. I have not had any guilty feeling for loving her. I thought she was my right and I am having right to love her. We are not blood related, then what is the harm in loving her. (I thought this in beginning of our affair and after that I never got such feelings in me).
Now she was grown little bit. Her boobs size reached to 32 nearly and they were very round and very firm. Pushpa taught her lot of exercises and taught her to keep fit her body always. I can say Kavya is stunning beauty even today. She maintains her body perfectly. I think pushpa taught her many things for the body maintenance. Some times (very occasionally) Kavya wears Half saree (which is traditional wear for lot of girls in Costal Andhra) and I will forget to shut the eyes and will see her beauty like that and love to see her beauty always. I can see her round boobs through her blouse from her side angle. My mouth waters immediately after seeing the such lovely breasts. Till May end we used to play in our previous method only. Her college may open in July 3 rd week. In those holidays Kavya regularly (I can say every day) visited my house or office or we used to go to restaurants or movies. When she comes to my office, I have enough time to play with her. In office, during the lunch hour, after having the lunch, I used to strip her and Play with her boobs. I love to suck those lovely nipples and love to squeeze her lovely tits. She was addicted to my cock and she loves to suck my cock whenever opportunity is there and she loves to suck my cum fully. I made her to lay on my table and used to lick her cunt to her satisfaction. Whenever I lick her cunt, she used to press my head very hard towards her cunt. She lifts her hips to meet my mouth and I can say that she loved each moment of my licking her cunt.
In june 2nd week in 1993, I was planning for a 3 days trip for my business to Mumbai. When I announced it to Kavya, she told me that she also accompanies me for this tour and she can stay with me completely for those days without our families around. I loved the idea. Immediately I changed my plan and told her that I need 3 days only for my business and we will stay one week more without any work and also told her that we can enjoy those 10 days and advised her not to tell anyone that I have 3 days work only there. I asked her to take permission from her parents. She immediately took the phone and called her mom and said her that she wants to go to Mumbai alongwith Babai (babai means uncle) i.e., me because she has not seen Mumbai till date and she wants to see the place and also told her that she wanted to do the shopping of modern dresses in Mumbai which is famous for lot of western culture. Her mom told her, Don’t trouble babai. He will be busy in his business affairs, and you will be obstacle for him for doing his business. Kavya convinced her saying that, Babai told me that he will take me to his business meetings and it will be helpful for me to build my carrier after my studies. She also told her mom, that is the reason she took the commerce for her graduation. Somehow her mother is not convinced with Kavya. It is not that she got suspicission or doubt on us. She is under impression that Kavya may behave childish and may be burden for me to take her to my business meetings. Kavya handed over the phone to me and I convinced her. I told her that taking Kavya along with is purely my Idea and I told her that I provoked Kavya to come along with me. Then she convinced and said ok. I can see the happiness in Kavya’s eyes when she got ok signal from her mom. Then I communicated to my wife also that I am going for a business tour to Mumbai for 10days and I also communicated that Kavya also accompanying me. She also wanted to come along with me. I don’t know what to say but I kept quite but waguely said her OK. I don’t know how to avoid her for this trip. If I say no, she may feel bad. Or she may get doubt. Because, I never said no to her till date for anything. I used to take her along with me for vacations or long tours. Now I am in a position, I cant say no to her and at the same time my plans will be failed if she comes along with me. I thought I will wait and look for the opportunity.
Next day, My wife got a call from her parents that her mother and father are coming to city on Sunday. They want to have some medical check up in Appolo Hospital and they need some assistance and they insisted my wife’s presence with them. My tour starts from Monday. Hence her joining in my tour was cancelled. I felt very happy inside but posed a sad face when she announced that she is not coming with me. Immediately I booked the flight tickets for myself and Kavya to Mumbai for Monday. I also booked a room in hotel Taj, near Colaba.
We reached Mumbai on Monday morning. A car was waiting there for us which was booked my Hyderabad office and immediately we reached the hotel and checked in our room. We had our bath at Hyderabad itself and breakfast in the flight, hence we waited till 11 am in the hotel room only. I was busy with making calls to my clients and talking to them. At 11 am we went to Dadar to meet our client. We reached Dadar in 45 minutes and the meeting started immediately. We had the lunch in our clients office only and till evening we were there and we left for our hotel after finishing the meeting.
As soon as we reached hotel, the time was 8pm. Kavya went to bath room and had the shower. After her, I went to bathroom. I also showered and came back. We had order for dinner and we finished the dinner by 9-30pm. I called the house keeping and told them to send the boy for cleaning the room and removing the dinner plates. He came and removed the plates and said good night for us.
I locked the door and my mind is all set for the game.
Kavya was sitting in sofa. I laid on bed and called kavya near to me. She came with a smile to me and laid next to me. I took her into my arms and hugged her very tightly. I planted a kiss on her fore head. She closed her eyes. I kissed on her closed eyes. I kissed on her nose. A great love and great affection is pouring in my heart for Kavya. When ever I think about Kavya or whenever I am with Kavya the same feeling I get every time. I knew that I was madly in love with her. This is may be because of her beauty or may be because of her affection towards me or may be the way she plays with my body or may be the way I play with her body or may be the way she responds to my play. Whatever the reason, I am madly in love with her. I have not counted how many times I might have kissed her till date. I have not counted how many times I played with her lovely body. But, whenever I approach her for love game, I feel that is the first time I am playing with her. I feel I am seeing her newly. I feel her touch is warmth to me and first time I am getting her touch, for every touch I feel that way. I am daring to say that I love my wife, Kavya and Pushpa than anyone. Ofcourse, Kavya is the top for me. I love Kavya with heart and soul.
I started kissing her all over her body. I was in my lungi without underwear. (my usual night dress). My cock was already in full mood and he has no barriers inside. He was in full swing and touching Kavya’s body. By getting the touch of Kavya, he was getting full encouragement and getting bigger than anytime. I removed her nighty. She was on bra and panty now. Her boobs look like small globe for me. I removed her bra also very hungrily. I took her boobs in my hands and pressed it lightly. I kissed them. I have not removed her panty yet. I made her lay on her back on bed. Now I started to kiss her again.
I kissed her cheeks.
I kissed her neck
I kissed her boobs.
I kissed her cleavage.
I kissed her naval.
I kissed on her pubic part
I kissed on her pubic hair.
I kissed on her thighs.
I kissed on her knees.
I kissed on her legs.
I kissed on her feet.
I kissed her toes.

I put her toe in my mouth and sucked it. I sat between her legs and sucked her leg fingures. She got tickling but I have not left them. I was busy on licking her feet and sucking her toe. Slowly I started licking her legs. Her legs were very strong and pure milky white. I am kissing her leg. I was holding the leg skin between my lips when I am kissing her legs. But not getting skin. I am just trying to hold it with my lips. I kissed and licked entire her right leg. Now I turned to her left leg. I did the same way as I did it to right leg. I kissed on her panty exactly on the cunt location. Then I moved little forward and pulled her panty little down not fully from her cunt. I made her pubic hair visible. There was not much hair but a thin layer of hair spread entire her pubic part. I kissed there. I licked that entire part. I pulled the pubic hair with my lips. I was there atleast for few minutes. I was enjoying licking there. Then I moved little forward then started licking the area below the naval. I licked it as if it was ice cream spread over her body. I am getting lot of pleasure in licking her body. Then I kissed on her naval. Her naval was round and deep. I inserted my toung in her naval and licked it very care fully.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Saali ki Beti - Copied - by hirarandi - 19-12-2022, 05:55 PM
RE: Saali ki Beti - Copied - by hirarandi - 19-12-2022, 05:57 PM
RE: Saali ki Beti - Copied - by hirarandi - 19-12-2022, 05:57 PM
RE: Saali ki Beti - Copied - by hirarandi - 19-12-2022, 05:58 PM
RE: Saali ki Beti - Copied - by hirarandi - 19-12-2022, 05:59 PM
RE: Saali ki Beti - Copied - by hirarandi - 19-12-2022, 06:04 PM
RE: Saali ki Beti - Copied - by hirarandi - 19-12-2022, 06:05 PM
RE: Saali ki Beti - Copied - by hirarandi - 19-12-2022, 06:05 PM
RE: Saali ki Beti - Copied - by hirarandi - 19-12-2022, 06:06 PM
RE: Saali ki Beti - Copied - by hirarandi - 19-12-2022, 06:07 PM