Saali ki Beti - Copied
We finished the lunch very fast. I think I had never finished the lunch that much fast. With in 5 minutes I completed the lunch and looked at Pushpa. Surprisingly she also finished the lunch and she is collecting the empty boxes. She quickly arranged all the boxes and closed the carrier. In intercom, I called the office boy for cleaning the table. The office boy came and took the carrier and gone out. I knew that he will come back with some water and cloth to clean the table. So, I sat with discomfort in my chair. He came within two minutes and started cleaning the table. That nasty fellow took 5 minutes to clean my table. In the mean time Pushpa excused me and went to bathroom for wash her hand. I knew why she went to bath room. She has to clean her pussy which was wet with my cum and her own juices. She was sat for lunch without cleaning her pussy. May be she wanted that feeling inside her pussy for some more time, I thought. Then she came back from the attached bathroom in my room and sat in front of my chair. The boy adjusted the material on table and gone out. I told him to sit out side of my room and instructed him to not to allow any one till I say and also instructed him not to disturb me and don’t come inside without my permission. Then I called my operator and told her not to give any phone calls from anyone. She quickly said yes sir. All the time pushpa was silently watching me and smiling at me.
After that, I went to the door and bolted the door again. I asked pushpa, why she is smiling? She started laughing now. She told me that I look like a child and showing my eagerness in my every action. I stood from my chair and went near to her and pulled her hands to make her stand.
I hugged her in standing position. I have given a very tight hug to her. I am not able to forget the enjoyment which she has given half hour back. I enjoyed every moment fucking her. I can say that I adore her beauty and her body. Very perfect body. I hugged her very tight, she also put her arms around me and hugged me with the same tight I am applying on her. Then I made her to sit on the chair again, kept my head on her lap by sitting on my knees on ground. She stroked my hair and said. What bujji? What you want? You need milk my baby? Are you hungry? I think you have not taken the appropriate food to fill your stomach. You might be hungry. Drink my milk baby. By Saying that she opened her blouse buttons and pulled her boobs from her blouse and bra. I took the boob very hungrily, very hurried manner. I took her nipple in my mouth and started sucking the nipple. The milk started coming through her nipple in my mouth and I am happily drinking that milk from her breast. Drink my milk my dear brother. You are my lovely brother. You are every thing for me. I love you very much my brother. Annayya garu, I want this pleasure forever. Please don’t leave me at any time. Please give me all happiness every time, She said. I lifted my head and saw her. I can see her eyes with little bit wet. I am little bit worried. I asked her immediately. Are you crying? Any problem? Or are you feeling guilty? Why you are crying? With a little confused voice I asked her. She said “ oh no annayya garu. I am not crying at all. Why should I cry. I got the best enjoyment today in my whole life. I know how much you care for me and my family. I know very much of your support to my family. I am enjoying your love and affection. I loved the play very much. My eyes are wet with unexpected pleasure. Ask my body, it will tell you how much happy it is. Every inch in my body is wanting more and more from you. You are the perfect man who can make me satisfy in all grounds. I am really lucky woman. You are god gift for me. I pray god to keep this happiness forever with me. Saying all these things, she started undressing herself and she made herself complete nude and sat on the chair again. I also stood up and started to take my shirt off. She helped me in removing my shirt buttons and removed my shirt. She removed the belt from my pant, and un zipped and removed my pant through my legs. She removed my underwear also. I was standing like a statue, she did all the things to make me naked. Now my cock was pointing at her with full excitement. She took the cock in her hand and stroked it a little. She pulled the skin back and kissed on the cock head. She bent little, and started licking my cock head with her toung. She licked the entire cock head. Slowly she moved further on my cock. She licked entire my cock. She licked my balls. She took my balls in her mouth and sucked them. I was enjoying that like anything. The blood in my body is running very fast. The lick was excellent. I begged her to suck my cock. She slowly put my cock in her mouth and sucked it. She took the cock till her throat. She pushed the cock skin with her lips and pulled back with her lips. Even though she was slow in beginning, she took the speed and sucked my cock very faster. I started pumping my cock like I was fucking her mouth. I knew, If she sucks me that way, I may cum any time. Immediately I pulled my cock from her mouth. She looked at me with disappoint looks. By those looks I can say that, she wanted to suck my cock more. But I have other plans for me to give her more enjoyment.
I sat on ground on my knees infront of her. I pulled her and adjusted her to sit on the edge of chair. I spread her thighs wider. Her pussy was clearly visible for me. Immediately I moved my toung on her clit button and started licking that. She immediately moaned when I touched her clit button with my toung. Unknowingly, her hand raised and placed it on my head she took my hair in her hand. She stroked my hair while I was eating her pussy. I moved my toung from her clit to her cunt hole. I pushed my toung inside. I licked her pussy lips. I kissed those pussy lips. Her taste is very sweet. I cant say that how it tasted. It is unknowing taste and very tasty. I wanted to bury my toung forever there. I pushed my toung little inside and circled my toung in her cunt. I pushed one fingure also along with my toung in her cunt. My fingure is showing the way to my toung where to lick. I am circling the fingure also inside her cunt. She started moaning loudly and started pressing my head towards her cunt. She started talking. I was not able to understand few but few were able to understand. I think she is in heaven and she is enjoying that pleasure of licking her pussy. She started pushing her hips to my toung and wanted my toung deep inside her cunt. She said. Annayyaaaaaaaa. Please lick me there. Push little deeper. Ahhhhhhhhhhh. It felt so good. Mmmmmmmm. I love that Annayyaa. This pussy is yours.. You can have it anytime whenever you want. The total body is yours annayya. I love this feeling. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh My god. What a pleasure it is. I cant hold my brother. I love you my brother. Lick my cunt my brother. What a wonderful art it is. Wonderful toung you have. Your toung and your cock both are amazing. You are showing me the heaven. I love this. I want to stay in this heaven forever. Mmmmmmmmm. Lovely annayya. She was talking like this and I inserted another fingure also in her cunt. Now my two fingures are roaming inside her cunt. My fingures are working down side and my toung is working up side of my fingures. My fingures are touching her cunt walls deep inside her cunt. She is pressing my head very harder to her cunt. Her moanings were loud and she was shivering in pleasure. I started sucking her cunt juices delivered by her cunt with the pressure made by my toung and my fingures. I wanted to fuck her again very badly.
I separated my self from her grip and stood on the ground. I made her to stand from her chair and made her to lay on my table. I pulled her on the table till her hips touched the edge of table. I stand in front of her cunt on the table. I made to her spread her legs wider. Very wider. I hold both the legs in my two hands. I inserted my cock in her pussy and pushed it with very force in her cunt. She moaned ahhhhhhhhhhh. Oh my. She said. I forgot every thing in the world. I am seeing her cunt only. I was thinking her cunt only. Nothing else is coming in my mind. I wanted to fuck her vigorously. Started fucking her like mad. My cock is moving in and out of her cunt and giving her big strokes and hard strokes. I was holding her both legs, so that she can not move on the table to other side with my strokes. She is also pushing her cunt to meet my cock strokes. I am seeing my cock entering her pussy and coming out of that pussy. The scene is mind boggling. I love to fuck her in that way. The table is very convenient for me and it suits my height. So there is no need for me to bend to fuck her. I was standing there very freely and forcing my cock on her pussy. She was enjoying my cock thrust in her cunt. She was begging me to fuck her hard. Oh. Annayya garu, this pussy is yours. Fuck me please. I love that. Oh. Your cock is making me mad. Annayya garu, please. Oh. Ahhhhhhh. What a lovely cock you have. It is driving me mad. I am going crazy. You are making me crazy. Your cock driving me crazy. Fuck me brother. Oh my sweet brother. Rajiv never fucked me like this. He does not know how to fuck at all. He does not know how to give pleasure to his wife. I will be your wife. I will be your slut. I will be your everything. Please don’t leave me anytime. I need this fuck every time. I need this every day. Please give me this pleasure forever. I love this. Oh. Fuck me. Please fuck me. Shhhhhhhhhh. Ahhhhhh. Ohhhhhhhhhh. This is the way she was responding to my cock thrusts. I asked her to raise her head and see the cock how it entering in her pussy. She raised her head a little and saw her pussy. She was amazed by the scene there. By seeing my cock entering in her pussy, she started delivering the juices. She caught the edges of table strongly, so that she can not move up with my strokes. I am even holding her legs and made her to lay on as it is position and started pumping harder. She was screaming when she reached climax. Ahhhhhhh. I am coming my love. I am cumming. Not able to bear this pleasure. Tear my pussy. Fuck it . ahhhhhhhh. I am coming my love. I am coming my brother. Ohhhhhhhhh. I was also in my climax position. My balls were in tight condition and I wanted to cum very badly but I wanted to hold it for some more time. But my efforts are in vain. I started cumming in her cunt like a fountain. She already started cumming and I joined her. After cumming also I have not removed my cock from her cunt. I stayed there with my cock in her cunt for a minute. She was laying on the table without any movement and without speech. I can see her body. She is taking long breath. The beautiful smile is on her face with full satisfaction. I love that smile.
Then we both went to bathroom, she cleaned me first and cleaned her cunt. We were on our dress and went back to our respective chairs. We chatted at least half hour about various things. She told me about Rajiv and told me that he was no way compare to me. She stood from her chair and came to me and sat on my lap on my chair. She was loving every moment of my love making with her.
That day we had another 2 fucks and after full satisfaction, we left the office around 8-30 pm in the night.
From that day onwards, I fucked Pushpa Every day. Even Sundays we used to come to office for the sake of fuck only in the name of office work. Minimum is one fuck. Maximum is 4. But we never neglected our business and we both made our business in a very profitable way. She denied to go Singapore in the next year. She told Rajiv, She can not take care of children on her own because the baby is very small. She proposed that she will come to Singapore with children next year only and Rajiv immediately accepted.
Even though I was fucking on daily basis, I have not forgotten Kavya. I was visiting her house whenever opportunity is there. She calls me every day and talk to me different things. She love to hear my voice and many times she mentioned that to me. She was madly in love with me. She started taking initiative in undressing me and undressing her and she enjoy the play what ever I play with her.
After two years, Pushpa left to Singapore along with her kids (ofcourse unwillingly). I promised her that I visit Singapore once in 2 months and I instructed Rajiv to send Pushpa to India once in 3 months. That way, whenever I visited Singapore, I used to stay there for a week and I used to keep her 20 days or more when she visits India. Those days I used to enjoy a lot with her.
Now Kavya turned to 18.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Saali ki Beti - Copied - by hirarandi - 19-12-2022, 05:55 PM
RE: Saali ki Beti - Copied - by hirarandi - 19-12-2022, 05:57 PM
RE: Saali ki Beti - Copied - by hirarandi - 19-12-2022, 05:57 PM
RE: Saali ki Beti - Copied - by hirarandi - 19-12-2022, 05:58 PM
RE: Saali ki Beti - Copied - by hirarandi - 19-12-2022, 05:59 PM
RE: Saali ki Beti - Copied - by hirarandi - 19-12-2022, 06:04 PM
RE: Saali ki Beti - Copied - by hirarandi - 19-12-2022, 06:05 PM
RE: Saali ki Beti - Copied - by hirarandi - 19-12-2022, 06:05 PM
RE: Saali ki Beti - Copied - by hirarandi - 19-12-2022, 06:06 PM