Saali ki Beti - Copied
By seeing the wetness on her blouse, I started to remove her blouse buttons for which she has not objected and co operated with me to open her blouse. I removed all her buttons and took out the blouse by lifting her arms up. Then I removed her bra too. First time in my life I was seeing such a lovely tits which are well shaped, round and very firm. It is unbelievable for me for the wonderful boobs of a mother of 2 kids.
Pushpa got a very slim body, slim waist and nice hips. Her legs are little long. She must be around 5ft 4 inches. It is very difficult for a woman to maintain a body such nicely that too after giving berth to two kids, I wondered.
Immediately I took her boobs in my hand and started squeezing them very hard. Her skin is very silky and she have a very fair complex. I am little dark colour and my hands are shining from her body colour. I took one boob in my mouth and started sucking the nipple. Her nipples were very big. I have not seen such big nips in my life time. By seeing those nips, I wanted to bite them and I wanted to chew them. Very badly I wanted to suck those nips till my lust satisfied. I took the one boob in my hand and pressed it very hard and the milk started flow from that boob. The nipple in my mouth is giving me milk already to me and I am eagerly drinking that milk as if I am a little child. Her milk is very sweet. I wanted to drink the whole milk and wanted to empty the boobs. I am in not controllable stage and she was moaning with low voice for my every action on her boobs. I changed the position and I took another boob in my mouth and I hold the another boob in my hand and strated pressing it.
I opened my pant jip and took out my cock and handed over it to her. I told her to handle it with care, teasingly. She took it shyly but firmly. She wrapped her fingures on my cock and pressed it hard. She moved my cock skin back and forth and she was seeing my cock in an amazing manner as if she was not seen a cock in her whole life time. She started playing with my cock.
Then I placed my hands on her both boobs and made them closer until they look as one. Now I made those two nipples to come as much as closer and now the two nipples are side by side. I made those two nipples as one and I put the two nipples in my mouth and sucked them very eagerly. It was strange situation for her. I guessed it with her behaviour. When I took the two nipples at a time in my mouth, she was shivered and put her hand on my head and pushed my head towards her nipples and she started murmering. Annayya garu(big brother), I love this. I never knew that two nipples can be sucked at a time. It is giving me strange pleasure. Drink my milk my baby. I love you annayya garu. Please drink my milk. Pull those nipples. Suck it. These little nips are causing me so much pleasure. I cant hold this pleasure. Ahhhhhh.. Ohhhhhh. Suck my nipples. Ohhh. Your teeth is causing pain for me. Please use the lips. Pull the nipples sir. She is saying lot of things to me. I am enjoying all her murmering. I pulled her nipples with my lips very hard. I pressed the boobs very hard and make them together and I saw that the nipples should be united together. Her hand is fastly stroking my cock. I can see her body shivering with the pleasure. She is enjoying my big cock in her hand. She is feeling the strongness of my cock in her hand.
I was not in a position to stop sucking her nipples. I can say that I have never seen such a beautiful boobs in my life time. It is not that I have not seen large and big boobs. I saw 38 size boobs and 40 size boobs too. But Pushpa’s boobs are different. They look very pretty. They look very firm and very strong. Pushpa reqularly work out and do exercise in the early morning. It might be a reason for her healthy and strong boobs and nice and slim body. I thought I was very lucky to have a such a beautiful woman and wanted to keep the relation forever with her and also I thought I should tell Kavya to exercise regularly and I may depute Pushpa to teach Kavya for regular exercise. I wondered how Kavya came to my mind even in such a lusty environment with a beautiful and nice figured woman around.
Then I removed Pushpa’s saree and langa and made her completely nude. I also hurriedly removed my dress and stood as stark naked. I made her to lay on ground. She is not saying any thing. Moreover she is cooperating with me for my every action. I placed my self on her and inserted my cock in her pussy and started pumping her slowly.
I pushed my cock slowly into her cunt. She moaned loudly and put her arms around my back. I started thrusting my movements in her cunt in a rythemic way. She moved her hands from my back to my chest and placed her one hand on my chest and started tickling my nipple and slide her another hand to my face and ran it on my cheeks. I need to explain about her cunt. Her cunt also superb. I have not seen such a nice cunt. She is totally perfect woman. She got perfect body. She got a very nice fucking behaviour. She knew how to give happiness to her man who fucks her. Her cunt is very tight. Her cunt muscles hold my cock and allowing me hard to enter in her cunt. After few movements of my cock in her cunt, her cunt walls started cooperating with my cock. I made her legs to lift in the air and hold the legs from behind. I completely bent on her holding her legs in air.
I started pushing my cock harder and harder. I bent further down and took her boob in my mouth and sucked the nipples. I put my both hands on her boobs and hold them as a base for me to swing on her. I moved my mouth from her boobs to her mouth and I took her lips in my mouth and kissed her lips.
I started pumping very hard now. I am gulping her toung juices through my mouth and my cock is making and preparing her cunt for juices. Now I am giving very hard strokes with all my strength and faster. She was moaning and biting my lips. I with draw my lips from her lips and concentrated more on pumping my cock in her cunt. She bite her lips and said: Fuck me brother. You are great. I have not seen such a big cock till date. Your cock is very beautiful. The cock was made for me. The god has given the cock to me. I am very greatful to God. He has given you. He has given me a beautiful lover who knows to satisfy the woman. Rajiv is no match for you. I eyed on you since I met you. Fuck me please. Fuck meee. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I am not able to bear this pleasure. Tear me brother. Melt me in you. I don’t to be live sepeately or as separate body. I need this cock forever. I want this cock to raid me every moment. Give it to me brother. Ohhhhhhhhhhh. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. She was moaning like mad. I understand her position and started pumping more faster. Her cunt is already wet and her cunt juices are flowing out. My cock is making sound in that wet ness. I loved each and every thrust of my cock in her pussy and I felt her pussy like a magnet who attracted my iron rod and I thought of pumping her like whole day.
The pleasure was building in our both minds and I guessed that I may come at any moment. Pushpa also lifting her ass to meet my cock for each thrust. It looks like she was fucking me from down. She said, Brother don’t stop. I am about to come. Move faster. Please…. More faster. Faster.. I love it. I love it my lovely brother. I need it .. Move faster
In fact I was in Jet speed. I know that she was in verge of cumming. I am also in the climax position. Wanted to climax simultaneously with her. I pumper more faster my cock in her cunt. She hugged me very tight and screamed in my ears. I am cummmmmmingggggggggggg. I too joined with her with a moan. I started cumming in her cunt. I pressed her very hard with my cock. My cum started flowing in her cunt.
I was there in her cunt after cumming also for atleast 2 minutes. My lust satisfied. I took her nipple once again and sucked it. I kissed on her lips. She kissed back. Hey eyes are shining with glow. I can see a strange light in her eyes. I can say that she was in complete satisfaction mood.
I separated from her and sat on the sofa. She was still on the floor on her back. She slowly sat on the floor infront of me. She took my cock in her hand which was fully coated with mixture cream of me and her. She took my cock in her mouth and started sucking it. I can say that she is cleaning my cock with her toung. She licked entire cum from my cock. She was smiling while she licks my cum and her cum from my cock. I saw her cunt. She slowly pulled her langa and wiped the juices from her cunt with her langa. Within a minute of she started sucking, my cock was raising in full swing and getting bigger in her mouth. She saw my cock with an excited look and sucked it little faster. But after few minutes suck, she left my cock and told me that we should take our lunch otherwise the people outside of my room get doubt on us. I agreed with her and took my clothes. We dressed ourselves immediately and headed for the lunch.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Saali ki Beti - Copied - by hirarandi - 19-12-2022, 05:55 PM
RE: Saali ki Beti - Copied - by hirarandi - 19-12-2022, 05:57 PM
RE: Saali ki Beti - Copied - by hirarandi - 19-12-2022, 05:57 PM
RE: Saali ki Beti - Copied - by hirarandi - 19-12-2022, 05:58 PM
RE: Saali ki Beti - Copied - by hirarandi - 19-12-2022, 05:59 PM
RE: Saali ki Beti - Copied - by hirarandi - 19-12-2022, 06:04 PM
RE: Saali ki Beti - Copied - by hirarandi - 19-12-2022, 06:05 PM
RE: Saali ki Beti - Copied - by hirarandi - 19-12-2022, 06:05 PM
RE: Saali ki Beti - Copied - by hirarandi - 19-12-2022, 06:06 PM
RE: Saali ki Beti - Copied - by hirarandi - 19-12-2022, 06:07 PM