Saali ki Beti - Copied
Now I started pressing Pushpa’s boobs little harder with my arm. I am trying my level best to hide my feelings and my heart beat from other people in the car. As usual my cock is raising in my pant. I wanted to cover the bulge in my pant but not able to do that because I am not finding anything there to put on my lap. In the mean time the car reached the hotel and my clent and partner got down and said bye to me and pushpa. I was still sitting there touching pushpa. But, because of the darkness there, they were not able to see clearly my hand touching the pushpa Boobs. I also told them bye and told driver to go ahead.
When car moved, I thought Now I should move little this side. Otherwise the driver may get the doubt. While thinking that I moved little this side giving space to pushpa for sitting comfortably. But it made me to withdraw my hand from her boobs. Now I cant place my arm over her boobs. Because there was plenty of space in my car. Slowly I slide my hand towards pushpa and took the pushpa hand which she put on her side. I touched her hand just pressed her hand. She immediately put her hand bag on our both hands, so that if driver sees back, he can not find anything. She also pressed my hand in return. When I saw again in her face, she smiled back. I already told you that her smile is killing one and every time I loose my heart whenever she smiles. I pressed her hand once again and started caressing the hand. I clubbed my fingures with her fingures. I pulled her fingures. I cupped her fingures. I love that touch. I can see a glow in her face and I can say that she is enjoying my touch. She took my thumb fingure and caressed it. She ran her fingures on my palm. I think she is loving that play with the fingures. Within 15 minutes we reached our home. I left her hand uninterestingly and unwillingly. But I need to leave that hand now. We entered in our house and she immediately went to the children room and took her small baby who is crying with hungry.
She has taken the baby in her arms and started talking to her. Oh my baby. Your momma got late today. Sorry my baby. I know that you are hungry. Come on baby. Now I will give you milk. Drink my milk happily baby. By saying that she has opened her blouse buttons and and lifted the bra also from one side and took out her one boob and gave it to baby’s hungry mouth. I was still there and I saw her boob. Her boob is glittering in the tube light’s light. My mouth watered. I wanted to take her another boob in my mouth and wanted to suck the milk from her. But I know that I cant do any damn thing that day and I knew every one is at home.
In that night I fucked my wife Ramya at least 4 times in different angles and everytime I fantasized about Pushpa. I felt that I am fucking Pushpa while I am fucking my wife. Finally when I went for sleep, I planned for next day program and I strongly decided to fuck Pushpa in the office tomorrow.
The next day we went to office by 9-30 and we were engaged in our work. I don’t want to show my hurry to pushpa. So I want to take time till lunch time and want to apply my fucking plan in the lunch time.
We used to bring carriage from home for our lunch. At the lunch time as usual I called Pushpa to my room. I called the office boy to put the lunch on the table. My table is a big table and I selected this table with lot of liking. Office boy has arranged the lunch on table and I told the boy to sit out side of my room and also told him not to allow any one in the room till I call. Ofcourse it is a normal practice in my office, no one is dare to open my room and no one is dare to enter my room with out my call. I habituated this to all my staff including Rajiv and including newly joined Pushpa also. So if I bolt the door, no one comes to know. I told pushpa to bolt the door. She had lunch with me previous two days also, but I have not bolted the door. Immediately she knew my game plan. She looked at me and very mischeiviously smiled and said no. I looked her with a question mark. I can see the teasing smile from her lips. She told me I don’t bolt the door. If you want you can bolt. Then I said ok. I went to the door and bolted it and came back to the seat.
I have a sofa in my cabin. That was a huge sofa which matches the table. I sat on the sofa and asked Pushpa to come and join me in sofa. She refused and told me that sitting in the chair opposite to my seat is good for her and told me she is very comfortable sitting there. I know that she is teasing me. I stood there went near to her and took her hand and asked her in a pleasing voice to come to sofa and took her to sofa. She slowly walked along with me to sofa. I sat on sofa and still she was standing there. I pulled her to sit on sofa next to me. On pulling she felt on my lap and I wrapped my arms around her and not allowed her to move. She again smiled very teasingly and said. What is this boss? I said this is my love for you. She said “aha” and smiled again.
I completely lost the control and placed my lips on her smiling lips. Her lips were beautiful. I cant describe how beautiful they were. Many times I envied for Rajiv’s luck to have such a beautiful wife. Now that beauty is in my lap with slightly opened lips. I think those lips were shivering slightly. I took those naughty lips with my lips and started sucking them. I took the lower lip of her between my lips and sucked that. Later I took the upper one and sucked it hard. Then she took my lips and did the same to me. She bite my lips too. She inserted her toung between my lips on her own and made me to suck that toung and The taste of her toung and toung juices were delicious. I thought I am loosing my senses with her beautiful lip kiss. I sucked her juices for some time and she took my toung between her lips and sucked my juices. She melted her toung with my toung and she hugged me very tightly. Her boobs are under my chest and I can feel them with my chest. I put my around her waist and pulled her tightly. My lips were still locked and we were enjoying the juices from our toungs and I am enjoying her boobs are poking into my chest. Slowly I moved my hands to her tits and took one tit in my hand. I pressed that boob very hard. I saw that her blouse is getting wet. I think the milk is coming out from her boob when I pressed her boob very hard.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Saali ki Beti - Copied - by hirarandi - 19-12-2022, 05:55 PM
RE: Saali ki Beti - Copied - by hirarandi - 19-12-2022, 05:57 PM
RE: Saali ki Beti - Copied - by hirarandi - 19-12-2022, 05:57 PM
RE: Saali ki Beti - Copied - by hirarandi - 19-12-2022, 05:58 PM
RE: Saali ki Beti - Copied - by hirarandi - 19-12-2022, 05:59 PM
RE: Saali ki Beti - Copied - by hirarandi - 19-12-2022, 06:04 PM
RE: Saali ki Beti - Copied - by hirarandi - 19-12-2022, 06:05 PM
RE: Saali ki Beti - Copied - by hirarandi - 19-12-2022, 06:05 PM
RE: Saali ki Beti - Copied - by hirarandi - 19-12-2022, 06:06 PM
RE: Saali ki Beti - Copied - by hirarandi - 19-12-2022, 06:07 PM