Saali ki Beti - Copied
The next day morning I left early in the morning by 8am, because I had some urgent works at office which I avoided on previous day. Before leaving home, I told Kavya that I will be back for lunch again with a mischeivious smile. She shyly nodded her head and I left.
In the office, I was very busy till 10 am with pending works. After that I called my accountant and asked few reports in connection with last month expenses. He told me that he can provide the entire information by the evening, I said ok. Then tried for Rajiv who is my wife’s cousin, but found that he was not in office. Then I headed for my factory. I spent around 2 hours there very busily with the designing people and selected new designs for our forthcoming models. From the factory I called my office and enquired about Rajiv but I was informed that he has not come to office since morning. I was little bit worried and thought of going to his house and see what happened to him.
I went to Rajiv’s house, I saw that the door was locked. I was surprised and I don’t know what went wrong with Rajiv and I have no clue about him. Rajiv got a beautiful wife and 2 kids. One daughter and one son. Rajiv’s wife name is Pushpa and she is around 24 years age. Theirs is love marriage and they were married 6 years back and blessed with 2 kids. She is very beautiful woman with good looking face and she smiles very lovely. Whenever she smiles, I used to feel that my heart beat is missing. Ok. When I saw their house is locked I started for Kavya’s home.
I straight away went to Kavya’s school and sent message to her through the watchman of the school. She immediately came out with her books and surprisingly asked me why I was this much early and she have to bunk the remaining periods. I told her that I have a small headache (I lied) that’s the reason I came early. We started walking towards her home and with in minutes we were in her house.
After entering into room, I closed the front door and locked it. She said nothing. She opened the almaira, and took out the lungi of her father and handed over it to me. I took it and removed my clothes including underwear and baniyan also and wore that lungi. She was standing there silently and she moved into kitchen when I started removing my pant. After putting the lungi, I went into her room and called her.
She came near to me and enquired how was my head ache. I said, it is better now. She insisted me to take the lunch so that she can do some head massage for me after the lunch. I accepted immediately and took the lunch and moved to Kavya’s room.
She came to room after 15 minutes, ofcourse very quickly. She finished her cleaning etc., very fast and entered the room. She also brought the Amruthanjan balm and wanted to apply on my forehead which I rejected. I said, I cant bear the smell of it. Then she slowly did some massage on my fore head with her fingures and massaged my head. While massaging me she was very close to my face and immediately I kissed her forehead. She said nothing but was concentrated on her massage. I moved my hands over her boobs over her shirt and touched them. She simply looked at me. I can see the mischievious smile in her eyes. I saw a glow in her face. Her face little bit reddened but said nothing. I started pressing her boobs and imitated her massaging my fore head. I also pressed her boobs in the same manner how she is pressing my fore head. But I was not able to imitate her because those boobs need full attention of my hands. I started to unbutton her shirt, she was still silent. What I observed in these 3 days, even though she likes my act on her body, she maintained silence only. Even though she enjoyed my pressing her boobs, she has not said any word either praising or for pain. She simply stares or moans. That’s all.
After unbuttoning the all buttons of her shirt, I removed her shirt through her hands. She was not wearing anything inside her shirt. I surprised but not said anything. I saw her boobs again. Her nipples are already hard and were very stiff. They look like need very good attention. She stopped massaging and sat silently. I took her two boobs in my two hands and pressed them very harsh and with more force. While squeezing her boobs, I made her lay on the bed on her back. I placed myself next to her and my half body is on her half body. With the both hands, I pressed the boobs harder and harder. My cock in my lungi was growing like anything and my lungi looked like a tent pole. She was not seeing anything except my face. I bent my head on her boobs and took the boob in my mouth. I took her small and firm tit in my mouth. Wanted to take entire tit in my mouth but ended with taking only nipple in my mouth. I placed my hand on her other tit and started again pressing it with big force. I was pressing the boobs harder than yesterday. And with my other hand I took her hand placed it on my cock over the lungi. She touched the cock and hold the cock in her hand. I have not forced her to put her hand inside my lungi, she also not tried to put her hand in my lungi. I don’t know whether she wants to see my cock in naked. I don’t want to be hurry. I don’t want to spoil the excellent opportunity because of my unnecessary hurriedness. Hence I kept quite. Even though she hold the cock in her hand with lungi, she has not pressed it and at the same time she is not leaving it. I understand that she doesnot know what to do. Hence I thought, I should take time in handling the things. With sucking the nipple, I moved my hand to on her hand and pressed her hand which is having my cock. She slowly started pressing the cock. I started sucking the nipple harder and bite slightly. She moaned a little bit and spoke first time, it pains her if I bite her nipple. I said don’t worry and sucked the nipple. My one hand is pressing the other boob and I moved my another hand on her cunt. From the skirt, I cupped her pubic mound and pressed it. She moaned very loudly.
I was not in controllable position. My heart beating is very fast and I can guess the same thing from Kavya too. I removed my lungi completely and was made myself stark naked. She immediately told me not to remove the lungi, but I convinced her to accept for it. I asked her to see my cock and told her to put her hand on my naked cock. She shyly approached my cock took the cock. It is not coming to her small hands. I don’t know what happened to her, but she started pressing the cock very hard and without knowing she just moved the skin of my cock and my cock read head appeared. She was seeing it with more affectionately and ofcourse I can see lust in her beautiful face. I removed her school skirt from her body and made her completely naked. I don’t know whether she protested it or not but I was not in a mood to listen any protest or any request.
I started kissing her starting from her fore head. I kissed on her eyes. Kissed on her nose. Kissed on her cheeks. Kissed under the ears and on the ears. Shoved my toung in her ear and licked her ear. I licked her entire face. I made her face with my licking her face. She surely enjoying my licking her face and happy to receive my kisses. When I started pressing my lips on her lips, this time she took my upper lip between her lips and sucked the lips. She shoved her toung in my mouth and made me to suck her toung. She took my toung in her lips and sucked my toung. Within one day I am seeing the change in her and she became expert in lip kissing.
Now I started kissing on her neck and shoulders. I smelled her armpits. I licked there. I kissed the both side armpits. I licked them with more lust. I kissed on her chest and boobs. I sucked the nipples once again and touched the nipples with toung. She has not left my cock from her hand. She continued to press the cock and started moving the skin of my cock up and down. Ofcourse, she is moving the cock skin with faster with more passion. I lay on my back on the bed and made her to sit and told her to jerk the cock more faster.
While jerking my cock, she bent her head and kissed on my lips without stopping the movement of her hand on my cock. I can say that she was in trance and completely under the influence of my cock. I told her to put it in her mouth. She was puzzled. She saw me with an innocent look. Then I understand that she is not able to understand what to do and then I stood up on the ground and I made her to sit on the edge of the bed. Now my cock is infront of her mouth. I told her to open her mouth and she readily obeyed my order. I put my cock in her mouth and told her to suck this cock like a lolly pop. I also told her not to touch the cock with her teeth. She wrapped my cock with her lips and started sucking it. I was holding her head and controlling her movements of head. The cock went deep inside her mouth till her throat and she slowly moving her head to entire my cock length. Within moments she caught up with speed and I thought there is no need of educating her for sucking the cock, because she was sucking my cock like a experienced girl. I too started moving my cock in and out of her mouth, like I was fucking her sweet mouth. Within few minutes I ejaculated and my cum started coming in to her mouth. She immediately choked and spilled the cum from her mouth. I saw my cum dripping on her chin and on her lips and on her stomach too. I took her bath room to clean up the mess and I cleaned her entire body with my hands and took her to bed again.
I thought she may run out of the room like yesterday, but she was not. She was staying in the room with me. I started kissing again and now I kissed her tits once again. I moved from her tits to her naval. Her naval was round and deep. I loved the naval. I kissed the naval. When I touched the naval, my cock was in full erection. I took her hand again and I placed it on my cock. Without saying anything or objecting, she took the cock and started pressing my cock. I licked her naval for some time. She loved each and every moment of my sucking her naval. She raised her another hand and placed it on my head and rubbed my hair with lot of affection. Then I moved from her naval to her pubic area. I saw very little pubic hair on her cunt. I kissed her cunt. And licked the outer lips of her pussy. Kissed and licked her inner thighs. I am arousing more by her cunt smell. It felt so good for me. I moved my toung in her cunt and moved my toung in her cunt faster. I moved my toung like a cock and moved very faster. I also inserted one fingure inside her cunt but she told me to remove the fingure, it is hurting her. Then I put my both hands on her legs from down and made them more wider, so that I can lick her pussy without much problem. After few minutes licking, she pressed my head with her both hands, with more strength, and she moaned very loudly. Her cunt started delivering the cunt juices. Eventhough I was not able to take breath, I don’t want to move from her lovely and sweet cunt. I kept sucking her cunt juices. I remember her cumming for atleast two minutes and she pressed me till that whole time. Suddenly I heard some one is knocking the door and she ran away by taking her dress from almaira and told me to act sleep and she told the people who is knocking the door, that she is coming to open the door.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Saali ki Beti - Copied - by hirarandi - 19-12-2022, 05:55 PM
RE: Saali ki Beti - Copied - by hirarandi - 19-12-2022, 05:57 PM
RE: Saali ki Beti - Copied - by hirarandi - 19-12-2022, 05:57 PM
RE: Saali ki Beti - Copied - by hirarandi - 19-12-2022, 05:58 PM
RE: Saali ki Beti - Copied - by hirarandi - 19-12-2022, 05:59 PM
RE: Saali ki Beti - Copied - by hirarandi - 19-12-2022, 06:04 PM
RE: Saali ki Beti - Copied - by hirarandi - 19-12-2022, 06:05 PM
RE: Saali ki Beti - Copied - by hirarandi - 19-12-2022, 06:05 PM
RE: Saali ki Beti - Copied - by hirarandi - 19-12-2022, 06:06 PM
RE: Saali ki Beti - Copied - by hirarandi - 19-12-2022, 06:07 PM