Saali ki Beti - Copied
After reaching the home, immediately took the brush and went to bathroom to fresh myself. In the bathroom, I cleaned my teeth and went for toilet and prepared myself for bath. In my mind, the reel is going on. Not able to forget the kavya’s touch on my cock and still feeling her touch on my cock. I badly wanted to relieve myself. I removed all my clothes and stood naked infront of mirror in the bathroom and started jerking my cock imagining Kavya sucking my cock and me sucking the nipples of kavya. I want to see her tender tits which are in developing stage (almost developed). I stroked my cock fast and fast within minutes I ejaculated my cum. Then I took the bath and came out. Had the break fast by that time her brothers also ready for college. I told them that I am going to office and I will come for lunch and I also told that I wanted to sleep because I have not had the sleep because of journey. Kavya came from kitchen and told me to have the break fast and I readily agreed. After having the breakfast I headed for the office.
Eventhough I went to office, I was not able to concentrate on my work. Hurriedly I had given some orders to my staff what has to be done on that day. Suddenly my wife’s cousin brother entered my room and started showing the orders which we got from our abroad clients. I was not in a position to avoid him and uninterestingly I listened his saying. Later he told me the requirement of money and immediately I called one financier friend and asked him the requirement. He accepted to give me the money and I told Mr. Rajiv to collect the cheque from financier and bring the papers to sign. He went and came back after one hour and I have signed the papers without seeing much. Then I saw the watch and it was already 1-30pm. Then I told him that I am leaving for the day and will come back tomorrow morning only.
When I reached Kavya’s house, the time was 2-15 and the door was locked. I was in a bit confusion. Then I saw kavya coming to her home with her school uniform. Then I realized that she might have gone to school. Also remembered that her school will be over by 3pm. She hurriedly came and opened the door and apologized me. She told me that she has bunked the last period because I told her in the morning that I will come for lunch.
She gave me her father’s lungi and I removed my dress along with my underwear with a purpose and wore the lungi. Within minutes she arranged the lunch, I had my lunch along with her. After lunch I told her that I want to take some rest and my mind is already working on something. She told me to take the bed in her room and went for cleaning of the kitchen. I wondered how she is managing the kichen at this age itself. She is very obedient and sweet girl, I thought. I took the bed and lay on my back and was in deep thoughts. My cock in lungi is not in a controllable position. In the house no one is there. Her brothers may come at any time after 4pm. Her dad will not come before 9pm. So, I was in deep thinking for how to proceed and how to play with her. Surprisingly, I was not able to get sleep eventhough I was not slept whole night last day.
She came back to the room after 30 minutes and saw me thinking. She was in a shirt and with skirt. She sat on the bed and asked me what I am thinking. I said “nothing”. Then she went out and locked the front door of the house and came back. She asked me to move on the bed to other side and she also joined me in bed. I was surprised to see this. But felt very happy by seeing her to my next in bed. She started talking to me about the subjects of her class and about her dress sense and about her friends. She also told me that her friends always praise her for her dress sense and behaviour. When she was talking to me, I turned her side and placed my hand on her waist. She was on the bed on her back. Then she started talking about my wife and her dress and she criticized my wife for her bad taste in selecting my dress. She told me that I am handsome personality and with the dress I wear, I can look more handsome. I smiled and grabbed her towards me with a great affection for the affection she is showing on me. She moved completely towards me without changing her position on bed. She is laying on her back and now she is completely closer to me and my full body is touching her. She has not stopped talking and I have not moved my hand which was lying on her stomach. I wanted to have the discussion more, talking more so that I can have the courage to handle her. Even though I took the advantage in the last night, she touched my cock in the journey, I was not able to move further and we have not discussed last night journey at all. So I started discussing on films and she started telling me a film story which I have not seen. I was with only banian and lungi and my cock started raising by her body touch to my body. I was completely touching her. In fact my whole body is touching her body. I placed my leg on her both legs and dragged her further with my hand. When she was talking, I slowly moved my hand with dead slow speed and felt the edges of her boob. I was just posing that I am listening her. My mind is on her boobs and want to have the boobs in my hand. I wanted to do that without anyproblem. I don’t know whether she likes it or not. Eventhough last night, I pressed her boobs and she touched my cock, I was under confusion whether it was accidental or real. Hence I wanted to play the safe game. When my hand reached the edges of her boob, she just moved little but not stopped talking. Then slowly I placed my hand on her full boob. I am touching her right boob and I kept my hand there without moving as if accidentally happened. She has not reacted for that but her talking to me stopped. I know that she is breathing heavily and with my hand on her boob, I know that her heart is beating faster. Even my heart is beating very faster. I started pressing her boob with my palm. Now I got full courage and I knew that she accepted me to play with her body. I wanted to go very slow with her, because she is very young and she needs to taken care in every manner. Then I cupped her tit with my hand and started squeezing her. She has not said single word. Shyly she saw me and closed her eyes, not fully but half eyes were closed. I applied pressure and with more lust I started pressing her boobs. Even in 18 years age, she got 30 size of tits and they are more firm. They are more strong. I am squeezing the tits over her shirt only. Then I moved my hand to other tit and pressed it very hard. While pressing the tit, I also touched the nipple and tickled it. She was completely silent and just enjoying my hand on her boobs. I pressed my cock strongly to her thigh but she has not moved and not uttered a word too. She just feeling the enjoyment. I started pressing the boobs very hard, she just says ahhhhhhhhhh. She has not complained of pain or anything. She is taking the pleasure from pressing her boobs. Then slowly I unbuttoned her shirt and I bent my head over her breast and took one nipple in my mouth.
I saw a jerk in her body when my lips touched her nipple. I just sucked that nipple and took the another breast in my hand started pressing it hard. I started sucking it hurriedly her nipple is not big and not very small. It was fully erect and I can see her body position through her erected nipple. I pulled the nipple with my lips. I also pulled the another nipple with my two fingures. I pulled them hard with lips and two fingures. She has not uttered a word. I feared that she may scream with pain. But she is not caring any thing. She is simply enjoying the sucking of her nipples. I changed my lips to another nipple and sucked it very hard and started kissing her face in between. I wanted to kiss her lips. Moved my lips to her lips. She took my lips with her lips. I caught her lower lip with my two lips and sucked it and then went for upper lip. I played with her lips with my lips and pulled her tounge with my lips and sucked her toung. I sucked her toung juices. Then I came back to nipples and started sucking the nipples very hard. She is not able to control her emotions. Not able to bear the feeling innerside of her body. She moved my side and pressed her cunt against my cock. She pressed it very strongly. Remember, we have not removed our clothes. She put her hand on my back and pressed me very hard. I also pulled her towards me very strongly and hugged her very hard. She moaned ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Atleast one minute she pressed my cock with her cunt that way and with a big moan she separated from me and got down from bed and went straight away to hall room and she took the diwan there and layed there. I Know that she got a wonderful orgasm and I knew that she needs some rest because she is very young kid. I thought of not troubling her at that time and went for sleep. I know that coming days are more fruitful for me and I have another 2 days to play with her fully.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Saali ki Beti - Copied - by hirarandi - 19-12-2022, 05:55 PM
RE: Saali ki Beti - Copied - by hirarandi - 19-12-2022, 05:57 PM
RE: Saali ki Beti - Copied - by hirarandi - 19-12-2022, 05:57 PM
RE: Saali ki Beti - Copied - by hirarandi - 19-12-2022, 05:58 PM
RE: Saali ki Beti - Copied - by hirarandi - 19-12-2022, 05:59 PM
RE: Saali ki Beti - Copied - by hirarandi - 19-12-2022, 06:04 PM
RE: Saali ki Beti - Copied - by hirarandi - 19-12-2022, 06:05 PM
RE: Saali ki Beti - Copied - by hirarandi - 19-12-2022, 06:05 PM
RE: Saali ki Beti - Copied - by hirarandi - 19-12-2022, 06:06 PM
RE: Saali ki Beti - Copied - by hirarandi - 19-12-2022, 06:07 PM