Saali ki Beti - Copied
When I was married in 1980 with my beautiful wife ramya, she introduced me to all her family members. They are 4 sisters and my wife is the last one. There is no male child for my father in law. My father in law stays in Vizag and I belong to Hyderabad. My wife elder sister also stays in Hyderabad with her two sons and one daughter. Her husband was working with an advertising agency at that time. The daughter name is Kavya . I am a Marketing consultant for a home appliances company and was drawing good salary at that time.
As I don’t have habit of visiting my relatives house, I have not visited my sister in laws house even though I stayed in the same city (Hyderabad) in first 7 years. They used to come to my house along with family once in 3 months or 2 months like that. I used to play with the children of my sister in law like snakes and ladders, business and all children games. I behave like a child when children are around I mingle with them and fight with them and make them happy.
In 1990 I started my own business along with my wife’s cousin brother where we export the readymade garments to foreign countries. I took some bank loan with the help of my sister in law and for that purpose I started visiting their house regularly.
For one of family function, we all gathered at my father in law’s house at Vizag. We spent 3 days there. From my sister in law’s family, my sister in law and her daughter kavya only attended the function. After 3 days when we were ready to leave, my mother in law urged her daughters to stay few more days with her because they(my in laws) are feeling lonely. The sisters discussed some time and decided to stay back for a week more. But I told them, I have to leave because of my urgent works. Kavya also worried about her college because she was studying . Then my sister in law requested me to take kavya along with me and requested me to drop her in their house. I accepted immediately.
Kavya is in her 19 th year age. She is beautiful girl and developed some breasts for her. From her child hood she used to take care about her beauty and her hair style is short hair she resembles the rasna girl who said I love you Rasna. We can identify her breasts from her school dress or skirt or whatever dress she wears. I used to see the size of her breasts every time whenever I met her in this period.(from 1990 onwards).
So, myself and Kavya started from Vizag in the train. Unfortunately we missed the direct train from Vizag to Hyderabad , then I took the train to Vijayawada. I spent some time chatting with kavya regarding her friends, her habits, her likings and I discussed about movies. This was the first time I got chance of talking to her without our family members around. She also spoke to me and asked me lot of things about my business and about movie stars and all.

At night, 11-30, we reached Vijayawada and went to bus stand directly to Hyderabad. Because of the marriage season, the trains are very full and no birth was available for us and even more, The train rout is 7 hours (Vijaywada to Hyd) and if we go by road, it is five hours. Hence I decided to take a bus and went to bus stand to catch a bus.
I saw the bus stand was with full of rush. People are fighting for the seats. I am little bit worried. If I am alone, I can go in that rush but with this girl, I thought it is impossible. Then I went out of bus stand and looked for some taxi. On those days, the News papers used to use taxis for transportation of their news papers from Hyderabad to nearest places till Vijayawada. To my luck I got a ambassador taxi, where the driver already filled the back seat with 4 persons and he has given one seat in front. When I approached him he has shown the front seat for both of us. I told him ok and my self and kavya boarded the taxi.
Kavya took the seat next to window and I sat next to her. One more is passenger is also there and he sat next to driver and driver started the taxi. I don’t know how we four people adjusted in the front seat. Ofcourse in the back seat there was a family which includes an old man and a couple aged in their 30s and 10 years young boy. When the taxi took the speed of 60 kms per hour, slowly the people in back seat went in to sleep. The man between me and driver also went sleep and I was little bit worried. As far as my knowledge, The person who sits next to driver should not sleep because the driver also may get sleep and it may cause the accident. I enquired same thing with taxi driver and he assured me that there will be no problem for him and he is used to it. He also advised me to sleep and he also told me that with in 4 hours he will take us to Hyderabad. I told him to take care and also advised him not to go with over speed. And I decided not to sleep.
Then Kavya told me that she wanted to sleep and I told her go ahead. I also told her that she can sleep in my lap. She readily accepted and slept on my lap. When she reached my lap, I felt a sudden rise in my cock. The blood circulation in my body went very fast and my heart started beating fast. Her face is on my right thigh and she put her hands below her face like a small pillow. After 15 minutes, her hands slid between my thighs and her face is on my right thigh. I put my hand over her back for holding her. After 15 minutes I felt her hand touching my raising bulge in pants. I thought this might be happened in sleep but I have not tried to remove her hand from my bulge. In fact I was enjoying her touch there. After few minutes, I felt her hand pressing my cock from pant. Unexpectedly I pressed her back slightly. She started pressing my cock like that. I turned my head to see whether my co passenger is still in sleep or awake. To my luck, he was fast in asleep. Then I moved my hand from her back to front and put the hand on her developing breast. I touched it slowly. I don’t have courage to press the boob. At that time also I am not able to believe that she is caressing my cock from my pant. After few minutes, I got courage and I cupped her breast with my left hand. And slowly started pressing her boob. It was very strong. I touched the nipple. I am doing all these from her shirt only. I have not dared to put my hand in her shirt. I am enjoying this a lot. More over I don’t want to show the driver or co passengers, what I am doing. Hence I slowly started pressing her boobs. I moved my right hand on her head to adjust her properly and I kept my right hand fingure on her mouth. I wanted to touch her lips also. Hence I started touching her lips with my right hand. Surprisingly she kissed my fingures. My all doubts are gone. I gone mad with my luck. I started sqeezing boobs little harder and took all precautions for not giving any chance of viewing for driver and co passengers. She took the length of my cock in her hand from pant and started pressing it little stronger. I have not dared to open my pant jip. After some time she went into sleep but my hand still there on her boobs till we reached Hyderabad. When we reached Hyderabad bus stand, the taxi driver left us there and from there we took auto and went to Kavya’s house. She told me to stay in their house only till her mom and my wife comes to Hyderabad and she also told me that she can cook for me along with her brothers and dad and I readily accepted.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Saali ki Beti - Copied - by hirarandi - 19-12-2022, 05:55 PM
RE: Saali ki Beti - Copied - by hirarandi - 19-12-2022, 05:57 PM
RE: Saali ki Beti - Copied - by hirarandi - 19-12-2022, 05:57 PM
RE: Saali ki Beti - Copied - by hirarandi - 19-12-2022, 05:58 PM
RE: Saali ki Beti - Copied - by hirarandi - 19-12-2022, 05:59 PM
RE: Saali ki Beti - Copied - by hirarandi - 19-12-2022, 06:04 PM
RE: Saali ki Beti - Copied - by hirarandi - 19-12-2022, 06:05 PM
RE: Saali ki Beti - Copied - by hirarandi - 19-12-2022, 06:05 PM
RE: Saali ki Beti - Copied - by hirarandi - 19-12-2022, 06:06 PM
RE: Saali ki Beti - Copied - by hirarandi - 19-12-2022, 06:07 PM
RE: Saali ki Beti - Copied - by hirarandi - 19-12-2022, 06:08 PM