Misc. Erotica 20th Nov, That day I transformed myself into a whore
                                      Part  2

Those shemales presented me as a market whore infront of Shakti vai, he is a anti social, he was regular client of those shemales, whenever they got new girl like me they used to call him, He came in right time and did all damage of innocent girl's character. This same story repeated with me. Shakti vai show no mercy to me, he dominated me on the bed with all his body strength. He sucked all over my body with his tongue, He fucked me very hard and make my condition worse. I shouted leave me oh my mother pleae leave me, I am dying ,  some body please safe me. It did not work, Shakti vai continued his job without any trouble. Those shemales gave him full freedom to do whatever he wants with my body, and He accepted that favour very well manner. he told me, "you are the best asset that Hijwa ever earn, they would transform you to a full time whore. I must come here regular intervals only to sleep with you.. you are a hot bitch."

After 1 hour of nonstop sex Shakti vai kissed my lips for five minutes and rubbed my tits with very much pleasure. Before left my body he threw bunches of notes on my chest. That was my first income as prostitute woman. It made me worse feeling ever I got in my life. After Shakti vai despatch I had no power  to wake up from the bed. I let down there like a living death body. 10 minutes later, one shemale came with some food and a glass of water. I refused to eat.

She slapped my face again and forced me to take that food, I started crying, and took that meal, I had no option in hand, as per as my daughter is concern I had to obey them, I took that meal with a broken heart and a defeated body language, that shemale was so much impress with my body and beauty she started licking my pussy during I eating that meal. I asked her what are you doing? Please leave me..
She repled,  " shut up whore! We can do whatever we want, eat fast, I am feeling horny again, I need sex, after my turn you have to pleased my partner, it will be a very long night for you.."
I cried loudly, said , " I will die , I can not take yours 7 inches long dicks anymore.."

That shemale answered while pressed my boobs , 
" You are able to take whole town to night, we are just prepare you for that next level, come on babe, let's enjoy.."

After that I had nothing much to say, that she male started touching my body very seductive manner, after a certain period of time I couldn't resist and surrender totally under those powerful she males. 

They made me so much busy in the bed through all over the night, their long pennis entered inside my pussy for a number of occasions on that night. At same time they said lots of dirty slung words to makr me feel dirty about myself. In the next day morning, they draw a Playboy tatoo on my lower side of  belly, that was the sign that I joined the dirty profesion,  they hired a motor car for me and left me to my house, They left me with some conditions, I would have to come at their place twice in a week for 2-3 hours, I had no option left then I had to agree with their propsals. In that way I entered inside a dark world, I did not know my destiny take me to where from there.

To be continued..
[+] 2 users Like Suronjon's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 20th Nov, That day I transformed myself into a whore - by Suronjon - 15-12-2022, 10:44 AM