Adultery Sharing My Wife Returns - by stranger_women
In the next morning, before leaving the bed, I asked my wife, "Sunita, your cunt really seems to have enlarged after getting fucked by Hardayalji. I am sure that it will be difficult for me to satisfy you from now on. Do you wish to continue getting fucked by him?"

She shyly replied, "Surinder, I don't know what to say. I am your wife. Not his."

I again said, "Come on Sunita, now there is no point of shyness. Your cunt has already taken and enjoyed Hardayalji's cock. So, tell me frankly."

My wife replied, "Surinder, Hardayalji wants me to become his wife also… I mean when you will be in office or somewhere else outside. He is going to ask your permission."

I knew that already but I asked her, "What do you want, Sunita? Do you wish to be his wife too?"

Sunita did not answer for a long time.

So I asked her again, "Come on Sunita, you know that our love and understanding are excellent. Be frank with me about it. Whatever may be your decision is, we will cope with it."

She was silent. I again asked her.

This time she replied, "Surinder, you are my husband. Our marriage is very sacred to me and I love you so much. I do not wish to hurt you, in any way."

I said, "No. I won't be hurt by your answer and our marriage will remain strong. Just tell me openly. Do you wish to be his wife too?"

She murmured something but I could not hear it properly.

Me: What? Please tell my Sunita, I need to know it clearly.

This time she shyly replied, "Yes, Surinder. I too secretly wish to be Hardayalji's wife. I want to experience another marriage but only if you permit me. I want to enjoy another man in my bed; I believe a strong sexual bond with Hardayalji will bring tremendous fun and excitement in our life."

"Hmmmm…….and your friend Teji will be happy in heaven also." I said supporting her.

Sunita: You know Teji was my best friend. But I want to confess one thing very clearly to you. I feel very much excited to conquer and enjoy Teji's man. I am not doing it for Teji. I am doing it for myself.

I was amazed hearing her.

She continued, "But only if you are sure that it won't hurt you in any way. You must think all the aspects before deciding about it. I mean, if I marry him then we will definitely need some privacy and quality time between us. Every husband and wife have some secrets between themselves. You will never ask me about those things. And I promise I will never disclose our secrets to Hardayalji also."

Sunita: Another thing, Hardayalji is new to my life and he is tremendously well equipped to satisfy all my womanly needs. So After our marriage if I unintentionally give him some extra favour or spend some extra time with him then you can't be emotional or angry with me.

I kissed her deeply and said, "I want to give you the pleasure and excitement of another marriage. It is perfectly alright with me, Sunita. I shall give him permission to make you, his wife. And I will abide by all the rules and guidelines you set for me."

"Are you sure? You love me so much Surinder," She started crying.

"Don't cry Sunita," I said, "I want you to be fully satisfied by having sex with your new man. I will try to give you some privacy also so that you can fully enjoy another happy marriage life simultaneously. We can work out some kind of an understanding, as to who can have you on which night of the week. So all of us can be happy."

She kissed me back and said, "Oh Surinder. I am so lucky and so proud to have you, as my husband."

Both of us hugged each other before leaving the bed.

Ever since that night, my life has changed. My wife Sunita, being a simple housewife earlier, have become the property of two men. She remains my wife and Hardayalji's wife simultaneously. Both of her men came to a mutual arrangement. Sunita moved into our old bed-room. I shifted to another bedroom with my children, which they have allocated to me, for myself. Each night, either me, or Hardayalji goes to Sunita's bedroom to spend the night with her. But, in the case when both of us wants her on the same night, one of us goes to her bed first, leaves after ejaculating into her vagina. The other one comes in after the first man has left and spends the remaining night with her. When I fuck her, Hardayalji takes care of my children. And When Hardayalji fucks her I take care of my children.

We share everything. We even take turns to bathe her. Sometimes, we jointly give her a bath. Like for example, when I am applying soap over her breasts, Hardayalji would be applying soap over her vagina! Sunita would stand there like a doll, while we, the two men of her life, with huge erections would wash the soap off her. After bathing her, we help to dress her up.

The thing that I hate most about Sunita is that, Hardayalji make her get explosive orgasms almost every single night. As her vagina has now become very large due to constant intercourse with Hardayalji's gigantic penis, I find it very hard to take out any kind of pleasure out of her gaping pussy. As my penis is comparatively too small, every night after I am done with her, she instructs me to go and get Hardayalji to come and thrust his colossal penis into her, to make her get an orgasm! Just imagine! I am bringing another man to make my wife get an orgasm! It is so bizarre!

Just few days before, I heard them whispering something secretly with one another. I listened carefully and found Sunita wanted to get pregnant by Hardayalji. She said, "This time I want a real man to be the father of my child."

Hardayalji was anxious about my reaction.

But Sunita assured him saying, "Don't worry about him; he really loves me, after conceiving from you I will explain it to him."

"What?" Hardayalji asked her.

Sunita said, "I will explain to him why laying eggs to the same basket is not a good practice."

They both started laughing on that.

The End
[+] 2 users Like ray.rowdy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sharing My Wife Returns - by ray.rowdy - 09-12-2022, 05:07 AM
RE: Sharing My Wife Returns - by ray.rowdy - 09-12-2022, 05:08 AM
RE: Sharing My Wife Returns - by ray.rowdy - 09-12-2022, 05:09 AM
RE: Sharing My Wife Returns - by ray.rowdy - 09-12-2022, 05:14 AM
RE: Sharing My Wife Returns - by ray.rowdy - 09-12-2022, 05:17 AM