Adultery Sharing My Wife Returns - by stranger_women
Hardayalji made Sunita lie down on the bed. He pushed her arms up. I saw that he was excited by her thick arm-pit hair. He ran his hands through her arm-pits and pulled at her hair. Though my wife's arm-pits were sweaty, he thoroughly licked both of them. He then smacked his lips and kissed her, thrusting his tongue deep into my wife's mouth. She sucked on his tongue. Hardayalji's lust was growing. He squeezed her breasts roughly. Like a savage, he kept biting her neck, breasts and nipples. As he was biting her in passion, he did not realize that his bites were painful to her. But surprisingly my wife was enjoying it. He began kissing her belly and thrust his tongue into her navel. Hardayalji then roughly turned Sunita on to her belly. He began kissing and biting the back of her neck and shoulders. His bites were getting very painful. He then fondled and squeezed Sunita's ample buttocks. He began biting her buttocks too, painfully. She struggled with pain but didn't stop him. Hardayalji began slapping her buttocks quite hard. Beating them, seemed to give him some unknown pleasure! He rubbed his penis all over my wife's back and buttocks. Hardayalji again turned her over on the bed, to lie on her back, facing him.

Hardayalji pushed Sunita's legs up all the way, until her body was curled up and her vagina was thrust up. He knelt in between her thighs and separated them wide apart. He bent down and put his mouth on her hairy vagina. He began running his tongue all over her pubic hair and licking them vigorously. Then his tongue entered her vaginal folds and began moving on her inner vaginal lips. Sunita was getting very excited and her vagina was oozing like some fountain, with the excitement. He began swirling his tongue around her clitoris and flicking over it. Then he began thrusting his tongue, deep into her vagina, in and out for a long time. He kept sucking her vaginal secretions into his mouth and hungrily swallowing them.

He asked my wife, "Sunita Beti, Are you ready to take me inside?"

I was amazed when I saw Sunita shyly replied, with excitement, "Yes, Hardayalji. I am ready."

Hardayalji's penis was vigorously throbbing, in anticipation of entering my wife's moist vagina. He positioned the thick bulbous head of his penis at the entrance of her vagina. He began rubbing his mammoth penis head, across the folds of her vaginal lips and lightly thumped it across her clitoris. Currents of pleasure, shot up through her body. Sunita waited eagerly in anticipation, to receive his huge penis into her vagina. Finally he pushed the huge bulbous head into her vagina. Anxiously Sunita spread her thighs wider, to be able to accommodate the penis easier. It slowly parted her pink vaginal lips and his bulbous head slowly entered her vagina. My wife's delicate vaginal lips got stretched. Sunita gasped. Hardayalji plunged his organ into her, a little more. Her vaginal lips closed around the crown of his organ head. He forced his organ further into her and embedded his fat organ head, in her vagina. With every push, Hardayalji was able to worm his organ into her vagina, a little further.

Hardayalji's powerful penis, now began rubbing roughly against my wife's vaginal tissues. He had thrust six inches into her and his organ head slammed up against the back of her vagina, right up against her cervix. Hardayalji now started to forcefully propel his organ in and out of her vagina. My wife's body was being violently tossed, up and down. Sunita arched her back and started to pant and moan. He grabbed her slim shoulders, in his strong hands again and pulled her against himself. Sunita groaned as the head of his massive penis, thudded against her cervix. He pushed deeply into her. Slow and gentle jabs, each forward thrust spreading her narrow cervical sphincter wider and wider. Hardayalji's thick and swollen bulbous organ head kept drilling into the deepest part of her vagina, with no mercy. Sweat was just pouring off her.

Hardayalji's huge organ head, was piercing through my wife's narrowest of openings and spreading her cervical ring far apart, widening it for the massive length behind it. My wife gritted her teeth and stared at him with shock, as I felt my Sunita's cervix surrender to his organ. As Hardayalji's bulbous organ head forcefully propelled itself through her cervix, there was a sudden, slight rendering sound, as my wife's cervical sphincter was forced apart. Then his organ head was through it! Sunita gave a shrill scream and tossed her head about, flinging her black silken hair across. My eyes almost popped out of their sockets as I stared at them, with my mouth agape. With one powerful and violent thrust, Hardayalji slammed the rest of his 9-inch penis all the way through her cervix, into my wife's womb, until his testicles slammed up against her moist vaginal lips. Sunita again shrieked in shock!

The head of Hardayalji's penis had connected with the back of my wife's womb. As a woman, Sunita was thrilled at being able to accommodate this elderly man's massively monstrous penis, so deep in her womb. Within a few minutes, pleasurable sensations began developing deep in her, where his penis was embedded into her womb. Sunita stared with a new found passion at her lover. Her eyes were now as big as saucers, as she felt the swollen & throbbing head of his enormous organ, tickle the most sensitive lining of the back of her womb. As minutes flew by, Sunita was enveloped by a long-lasting wave of delirious ecstasy. Her own lust grew. She was proud to give pleasure to this amazing man. Involuntarily, my wife's feminine charms wanted to excite and pleasure him all the more. Her breasts got automatically thrust up, like cones. Her nipples became erect and stood straight.

Hardayalji and Sunita, were breathing rapidly and sweating profusely. Their bodies were joined. Crotch to crotch. Pubic hair to pubic hair. Hardayalji and Sunita, were one now. They lay still. Sunita slowly thrust her hips up a bit further onto Hardayalji's penis - trying to accommodate him better. Hardayalji began thrusting his penis deep in and out of her womb. It was rubbing against her sensitive nerve endings there - which I never even knew existed! She began to meet his thrusts into her, with her own thrusts upwards onto his organ. Her eyes closed and her hands digging into his shoulders. Up and down he rode, sliding half of his rigid penis in and out of her womb. Sunita grunted as the bulbous head of his penis repeatedly thudded through her womb.

Hardayalji rammed into her womb violently like a mad man, jack-hammering through her tight cervical sphincter. My wife was in ecstasy. Sunita could feel her orgasm building up. She too started shoving her vagina upwards onto his penis, to meet his brutal thrusts into her. Her pleasure was mounting rapidly. Sweat was pouring out from both of them. Both of them were panting. He went on shoving his massive organ in and out of her womb - brutally. In her rapidly building ecstasy, Sunita too kept propelling her vagina up onto his cock rapidly and violently. Her climax was building up faster and she could not control herself any longer. Finally her orgasm tore through her vagina!

Sunita screamed, "Aaahhhh... Hardayalji Faster… Faster Hardayalji... Deeper... More deeper... Aaaaaah... Aaaaaah... Oh God! Aaaaaah... I am cumming... Aaaaah... Aaaaah!"

She let herself go completely. Hardayalji went on viciously pumping in and out of her vagina, when she was having her orgasm, making it more intense for her. Orgasmic secretions were pouring out of Sunita's vagina. She was completely out of breath. Sunita threw her arms around his neck, groaned deeply, then thrust her lips on his, to kiss him. Hardayalji relaxed for a few minutes and stroked her hair. He kissed her lovingly on her lips, cheeks and forehead. Keeping his throbbing organ in her vagina, he allowed her to rest for a while. Sunita recovered her breath slowly. She understood that he was going to now, take his pleasure from her body. My wife got ready for his brutal thrusts.

Hardayalji lifted himself way up and slammed into my wife again. He began propelling his penis into her like a machine. Sunita was meeting his thrusts, with equally brutal upward thrusts of her own, onto his powerful penis. She began squeezing her vagina as tight as possible, to give his penis, more friction, as she thrust against him. His speed was increasing. After a few more violent thrusts, she could feel the head of his penis swell, all the more. My wife moaned deeply and groaned, as it spread her even wider apart. He shut his eyes gasping. He grabbed her waist and heaved into her, with ferocious thrusts. And then the moment came! Hardayalji's mammoth organ began bucking with incredible force. Sunita knew that he was going to ejaculate into her.

With an animal-like roar from his throat, Hardayalji yelled, "Sunita beti! Aaaaaah... I am cumming... Aaaaaah... Aaaaaah... Aaaaaah... I am pouring my seeds into your young cunt. Aaaaaah... Aaaaaah..."

My wife's womb was whipped violently around, by the first bursts of Hardayalji's manly seeds. She felt the red-hot pellets, fired directly onto her eggs, deep in her womb. A torrent of his scorching semen fired against the sensitive linings of her womb, each continuous sperm blast, orchestrating an orgasmic shout from him! Sunita could feel spurt after spurt of his sperms, hitting the back wall of her womb. The huge volume and force of his semen hitting her sensitive tissues triggered another orgasm in her vagina and she screamed in ecstasy. Hardayalji, went on ejaculating into her womb for a very long time. He must have fired-off almost half, of a quarter litre of his boiling semen inside my wife's womb, each sporadic ejaculation bouncing off her womb, like cannon balls. They held each other closely, lips locked and tongues entwined in a passionate kiss, each simply overcome by the force of what they were feeling.

After the frenzy, both their orgasms began subsiding gradually. Emptying himself into her womb, he collapsed on top of my wife.
[+] 1 user Likes ray.rowdy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sharing My Wife Returns - by ray.rowdy - 09-12-2022, 05:07 AM
RE: Sharing My Wife Returns - by ray.rowdy - 09-12-2022, 05:08 AM
RE: Sharing My Wife Returns - by ray.rowdy - 09-12-2022, 05:09 AM
RE: Sharing My Wife Returns - by stranger_women - by ray.rowdy - 09-12-2022, 05:11 AM
RE: Sharing My Wife Returns - by ray.rowdy - 09-12-2022, 05:14 AM
RE: Sharing My Wife Returns - by ray.rowdy - 09-12-2022, 05:17 AM