Adultery Sharing My Wife Returns - by stranger_women
After a few moments the door opened slightly. Hardayalji peered through the open door at us. He saw my wife standing there, with only a towel wrapped around her body. He was quite surprised. He was also surprised to see me standing beside her.

He asked me, "Yes, Surinder Saab, what is it? Any problem?"

He opened the door fully for us. My wife and I went and sat on the sofa in his bed-room. Hardayalji sat on the bed.

I replied to him, "Hardayalji, my wife and I know that you have been very lonely since the past few months. We realize that, there has been no woman to take care of your needs, since long. Hence, we have decided that Sunita will sleep with you tonight and she will take care of all your manly needs."

I got up from the sofa and helped my wife to get up. I walked her to Hardayalji's bed and made her sit close to Hardayalji. She could get a whiff of Hardayalji's manly scent. As Sunita had only wrapped a towel over her, and as I had her sit very close to Hardayalji, her bare arm came into contact with his arm and Sunita felt a kind of current shoot through her. I could sense a sudden gush of moisture seep through her vagina.

I said, "Sunita and I came to know that you have been fantasizing about her. As you can see, my lovely wife, is the typical sturdy Punjabi woman. Fleshy and sensuous but homely. She is determined to spend the night with you, on your bed, so that both of you can satisfy each other's desires."

Hardayalji was shocked! He exclaimed, "What??? Surinder Saab, what are you saying?"

I explained, "Yes, Hardayalji. You heard me right. You want my wife. My wife too is excited about you. She wants to experience your huge organ ever since she saw you naked on your bed. So, both of you can fulfill your desires tonight."

"But why are you sacrificing so much for me?" Hardayalji asked.

Me: Hardayalji… you know… my thing is not that big… it's in the smaller size. Today I want my wife to experience the pleasure of having a really big cock. You may think that today I want to give her a present. A pleasure of a life time.

"But I don't have any condoms with me. What if I can't control myself?" Hardayalji asked worriedly.

Me: No problem Hardayalji, You can even pump your sperms straight into her cunt because she was breast-feeding our baby and so there is no chance of unwanted pregnancy.

Hardayalji was really confused. He tried to say something in response but was unable to utter a word due to excitement.

Sunita was silent. I made her get up. I caught her hands and stared into her eyes for a long time. Then I hugged my wife. I adjusted her hair and kissed her over her eyes and cheeks. Then I walked away from the room, shutting the door behind her.

But I had not returned to my bedroom. I waited in our living room hiding myself in the dark.

After a minute or two, I saw Hardayalji came near the half shut door and closed it properly locking it from inside. I quickly went near a closed window of that room and used a narrow crack in the wood to peep in to the room.

Hardayalji looked at my wife and asked, "Sunita beti, is this true? Have you also agreed to this?"

Now Hardayalji and Sunita, were all alone in his bedroom. Sunita sat nervously beside him.

Hardayalji said, "Sunita beti, it is true that I am obsessed by your sensuous body and beauty. But is it true, what your husband just said? That you too, want me? That you too, are longing to have sex with me?"

My wife looked down and whispered, "I don't know, what to say, Hardayalji."

Hardayalji said, "My dear Sunita, Your breasts and buttocks are so large and exciting. I had always fantasized about how your cunt would look and feel like. I can't even believe that your own husband has allowed you to have fun with me tonight."

Sunita did not say anything, she just smiled nervously.

"Now stand up Sunita. I want to see you naked." Hardayalji said in a husky voice.

Sunita did not move. She looked really nervous.

Hardayalji: When your own husband gave you permission to enjoy then why are you acting so shy?

Hardayalji: Look, the door and the windows are all closed. Your husband can't see what we are going to do. Don't be so nervous Sunita, please stand up and come to me.

Sunita understood his point. This time she got up from the bed and stood. Hardayalji too stood up. He pulled off the towel from her body. Sunita was totally naked now! She was still feeling so shy. He stared at her body for a long time. As Sunita was breast-feeding our baby, her breasts had grown to a very large size. But thankfully, though they were full of milk, yet, they were reasonably firm. My wife has large, black nipples. They protrude out from her breasts - especially since our baby and I frequently suck upon them, to drink her milk. The sight of her fair naked breasts and black nipples was driving Hardayalji mad! Hardayalji's eyes went to her crotch. As I love to see her hairy, she had stopped shaving. Hence, she had a thick growth of hair under her arm-pits and an extra-ordinarily dense and bushy growth of pubic hair all over her vagina. Hardayalji stared at her pubic hair.

He asked her, "Wow! Sunita beti, what a thick hair growth you have under your arms and on your cunt! I simply love them."

Hardayalji turned her body, to look at her buttocks. Being a Punjabi woman, she has very large and fleshy buttocks. Hardayalji came close to her, from her behind. He circled her with his arms and cupped her breasts lightly. He kept his palms cupped over her breasts without pumping, or squeezing them. He seemed to be relishing the feel of my wife’s heavy breasts! Hardayalji now made Sunita sit on the bed. He lay down on her lap. He began fondling and squeezing Sunita's breasts and nipples. Milk started shooting out of her nipples, due to his rough squeezing. Hungrily, he put his mouth on one of her nipples and began sucking out her milk, straight into his mouth. He kept fondling her other breast, with his palm, while drinking her milk. Sunita was getting excited to have Hardayalji's mouth upon her nipples. Her vagina became more wet. In his lust, Hardayalji, began biting her breasts and nipples roughly. It should have pained but Sunita was enjoying it. Hardayalji sucked off almost all the milk, from both her nipples. He then got up and sat next to her.

Hardayalji got up and removed his pajama. He had not worn any underwear. His unusually over-sized penis shot out! Sunita was shocked to see it, from so close! His pubic area was covered with curly grey hair. His penis was even larger than what I have thought. It was jet black and almost the size of an elephant's organ. It was about 9 inches long and about three and a half inches thick. It stood majestically erect. The head of Hardayalji's penis was much larger. Like a small ripe tomato. It was wildly throbbing. The veins running along his penis, were gorged with blood. Hardayalji's testicles were enormous. They hung heavily under his penis. As big as small size oranges. I could see strands of pubic hair growing even on his testicles. His penis was sweating and must be emitting a sensuous and manly smell. Looking at his penis, Sunita got very excited and her vagina began oozing out her fluids.

My wife could not control her excitement and felt like cuddling his penis so much. She timidly extended her hand and touched his incredible penis. Hardayalji gasped with pleasure and spread his legs wide, to give her better access to his penis. Sunita cupped his immense testicles with her other hand and gently fondled them. She pulled the fore-skin of his penis down and examined his penis head. It was so exciting to watch. Without even being told, she took his penis into her mouth. Though his penis was fully in her mouth, I could see that her mouth did not even cover half of his penis, as it was so long. She had to stretch her mouth wide open, to accommodate the massive thickness of his organ. Sunita began running her tongue over the head of his penis and sucking him, all the while fondling his gorgeous testicles. Hardayalji caught her head in his hands and began roughly thrusting his huge penis in and out of her mouth. His penis head, was hitting the back of her throat and she was almost choking! In between he took his penis out and rubbed it all over her face and then again put it back in her mouth. This went on for a long time, after which he withdrew himself from her mouth.
[+] 2 users Like ray.rowdy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sharing My Wife Returns - by ray.rowdy - 09-12-2022, 05:07 AM
RE: Sharing My Wife Returns - by ray.rowdy - 09-12-2022, 05:08 AM
RE: Sharing My Wife Returns - by ray.rowdy - 09-12-2022, 05:09 AM
RE: Sharing My Wife Returns - by ray.rowdy - 09-12-2022, 05:14 AM
RE: Sharing My Wife Returns - by ray.rowdy - 09-12-2022, 05:17 AM