Adultery Sharing My Wife Returns - by stranger_women
I returned in the evening and we had dinner. She seemed to be still excited at the thought of the night before.

Immediately after the baby and my son slept, she virtually jumped upon me and thrust her vagina into my penis. I had to pumped all my semen in her pussy and lay down beside her - tired. As I had ejaculated quickly, Sunita did not get her own orgasm.

After some time, She said to me, "Surinder, I want to tell you something. In the morning, as Hardayalji, did not come out of his room for a long time, since I wanted to go to the market, I slightly opened his door and peeped in. You will not believe, what I saw!"

I turned towards her and asked, "What did you see, Sunita?"

My wife blushed and said, "Hardayalji was lying naked on his bed. He was calling out my name and masturbating. Oh Surinder! His penis was so unbelievably huge. I got so frightened! I quickly closed the door and rushed back to our living room."

I stared at my wife blushing. Suddenly I thrust my fingers into her vagina. Obviously I could see that though, my wife's vagina was full of my sperms, yet, it was still moist at the thought of Hardayalji's mammoth penis.

Stroking my fingers in and out of her vagina, I asked Sunita, "Oh I see! But, Sunita, tell me Darling, why are you blushing so much and why is your cunt watering so much, at the thought of Hardayalji's over-sized cock?"

My wife was ashamed by my question and said, "Don't be silly, Surinder. My vagina is wet because of you. You have filled it with your sperms."

I asked my wife, "Sunita, was Hardayalji's cock much larger than mine?"

Sunita kept silent.

I prodded her again, "Come on Sunita, we have always been frank with each other. Be open with me."

My wife shyly whispered, "Yes, Surinder. It was unbelievable in size. Exceptionally long and thick. Absolutely mammoth. Maybe more than thrice, the size of your organ!"

I stared at Sunita for some time and kissed her passionately. She then grew silent and went into a deep thought.

I said, "So, I see that my loyal and innocent wife, is very excited at the sight of another man's cock, because of its huge size!"

She stared at me again and smiled mischievously.

She then said, "Surinder, please don't talk like that. I am your wife and the mother of our two children."

I kissed my wife again and said, "Come on Sunita! Don't get nervous. I am not offended. This is absolutely normal. Though you are the mother of our children, you are also a healthy young lady. As a woman, you have become curious about Hardayalji's exceptionally huge cock. As his cock is much larger than mine, obviously, you have found it much more exciting. There is nothing wrong in that. So, don't get embarrassed."

But my wife looked embarrassed. She said, "Surinder, I am a married woman. I should not even think of another man. So, please do not talk like this."

This time I caressed her vagina and said, "Sunita, so what? Why are you getting so embarrassed? It is okay. The way your vagina is watering, at the mere mention of Hardayalji's cock, it is quite obvious to me, that your cunt wants to experience the pleasure of his cock. And what is so wrong in that?"

She then asked, "Are you sure?"

I said, "Absolutely."

I continued, "Look Sunita, I want to request you something. Can I be frank with you? Promise me, that you will not question me. And promise me, that you will not refuse."

She answered me, "Of course, I promise, Darling. I am your wife. We have known each other since childhood. Have I ever refused anything that you wanted, from me?"

I said, "Sunita, listen to me. We know that Hardayalji has not had a woman, since long. We know that he lusts for your lovely body and masturbates himself thinking of you. And now, after seeing his massive cock, you too, are so excited. Your cunt is watering at the mere thought of his cock. He and you, are both lusting for one another."

Sunita replied, "What do you want from me?"

I said, "Sunita, I want you to come with me."

She asked me, "Where?"

I replied, "Don't ask questions. Just do as I say."

My wife said, "OK Baba. But, you have made me naked now. Let me dress myself. I shall come."

I replied, "No Sunita. That is not necessary. Just wrap yourself in a towel."

Sunita was confused now. She asked me again, "Where? Where do you want me to come with you? And that too - just wrapped in a towel?"

I replied, "Sunita, please - just come."

Sunita got up from the bed and went to our wash room. Her vagina was sticky with my semen. She washed it with water. She also washed her arm-pits and face too. She then wrapped herself in a towel and walked back to me, I was already standing at the door of our bed-room. My wife was thoroughly confused, as to where I wanted her to come, or what I wanted her to do! When she came up to me, I thrust my two fingers again into her vagina.

I repeated, "Sunita, look - your cunt is still watering. You have been excited ever since you have seen Hardayalji's cock."

"It was true," she said in a husky voice. My wife cast her eyes down with embarrassment. I adjusted her dishevelled hair and kissed on her cheeks.

I then opened our bed-room door, clasped her hand and walked her out of the room.

I took her straight to Hardayalji's bedroom's door and stopped. I wondered what he was doing. My wife was not even dressed. Just had a towel wrapped around her body!

I said, "Sunita, knock on Hardayalji's door and go in. I want you to spend the night with him. I want him to fuck you. I want your cunt to have the pleasure of great orgasms from his gigantic cock."

She was shocked! She said, "Surinder, have you gone mad? I am your wife. The mother of your two children. Don't be stupid. My body is only for your pleasure. This is ridiculous. I will certainly not do this."

I said, "Sunita, I am not being ridiculous. You are refusing only because you are feeling awkward that, we are married. Listen to me. Don't worry. I will always love you and you will always remain my wife, even if Hardayalji fucks you tonight."

Sunita simply said, "No, Surinder."

I told her, "Look Sunita, You know very well, that his cock excites you, a lot. Both of you are longing for each other's body. Both of you must enjoy one another's body. Why should I, or our marriage, be an obstruction to your pleasure?"

She simply said, "No, Surinder. This is a sin. This is simply not right. How can I face you in the morning, after he has ravished me?"

I pleaded, "Sunita, please Darling. I will be happy knowing that my wife's cunt is being thoroughly satisfied by another big man, who has a cock, much larger in size than me."

My wife again said, "Oh God, Surinder. No!"

I said, "Sunita, please. I love you so much. You have promised me to do what I tell you. If you break that promise, I shall get very hurt."

She said, "No Surinder. I do not want to hurt you. But this is so bizarre. And I am frightened. His monstrous organ will surely tear and enlarge my vagina. You may not enjoy me anymore."

I said, "Sunita, ever since you have given birth to our two children, your cunt has become quite large. I am sure that it is flexible enough, to take his large cock and have many orgasms. And Sunita Darling, your cunt will always excite and pleasure me. Whether it is big, or small."

My wife again said, "No Surinder, please do not ask me to do this."

I replied, "Why are you feeling so guilty? You have already honoured me, by giving me your virginity, on our wedding night. So, even if your cunt takes Hardayalji's large cock, there is nothing new for me. So, come on love. It is already 11.30 pm now. So, knock his door and go to him."

Sunita stood still, not knowing what to do. Yes, even I realized that I was feeling tremendously excited, ever since, I saw Sunita getting very horny seeing Hardayalji's penis. My wife looked very nervous. She was definitely thinking about me, our marriage, and our children. How could she, a married Indian woman, simply go to another man, just because his penis excited her?

I again prodded her, "Sunita, please don't break your promise to me. I want this to happen so much. Please don't break my heart."

She was trembling with nervousness and did not knock.

Suddenly, without any warning, I leaned across her and knocked on Hardayalji's door myself!

My wife was shocked. I also felt like running away from there. The passage was dark, with just a night lamp on. My wife and I stood still, waiting for Hardayalji to open his door. Each second felt like a life time. She was trembling. My knees were wobbling. My throat became dry.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sharing My Wife Returns - by ray.rowdy - 09-12-2022, 05:07 AM
RE: Sharing My Wife Returns - by ray.rowdy - 09-12-2022, 05:08 AM
RE: Sharing My Wife Returns - by ray.rowdy - 09-12-2022, 05:09 AM
RE: Sharing My Wife Returns - by ray.rowdy - 09-12-2022, 05:14 AM
RE: Sharing My Wife Returns - by ray.rowdy - 09-12-2022, 05:17 AM