Adultery Sharing My Wife Returns - by stranger_women
My full name is Surinder Singh Ahluwalia. I am a Journalist from India, aged 36. I live with my beautiful wife Sunita Kaur Ahluwalia, in a four bed-room apartment in Mumbai. I have known my wife, since my school days, as both of us lived in the same locality during our childhood. We fell in love at college and got married after graduation. We have two children, a son, aged seven and recently, we have been blessed with a baby daughter, one year ago. We led a happily married life. An incident that recently occurred in our life dramatically changed our married life.

Our neighbours were an elderly couple, Hardayal Singh and his wife, Tejinder Kaur. He was 52 years of age and his wife Teji, was 40. As a mark of respect, we used to call Hardayal Singh, as Hardayalji. They were childless. Unfortunately, tragedy struck them. Teji, was knocked down by a truck and died. Hardayalji was heart-broken. He was inconsolable. He began drinking heavily. As time went, it seemed that Hardayalji was slowly becoming an alcoholic. He lost his job. Every day, he sat alone in his house, drinking all day long. My wife is a very caring person and could not bear to see Hardayalji's condition deteriorate.

One day, my wife told me, "Surinder, we must help Hardayalji. He has no family. There is no one to help him. I think that, it is because he is all alone in his house, that, he drinks so heavily. Why don't we ask him to lock up his house, and come to stay with us, for a month or two? That will help in discouraging him to drink."

I said, "Okay. But can you handle the extra work of cooking etc. for him too?"

She replied, "Don't worry. I shall manage all the extra cooking and other jobs for him, without any problem."

Hearing her I then said, "I think this is a wonderful idea. Teji was your friend. We owe it to her, to take care of her husband. Let us invite Hardayalji to stay with us."

My wife and I convinced Hardayalji, to move in with us. He reluctantly shifted into our house. We accommodated him in our guest room. Sunita began doing all the work for Hardayalji. She cooked for him, washed and ironed his clothes for him etc. I usually go to work by around 7 a.m. and return back by only 9 p.m. at night. Being out of work, Hardayalji would sit in our living room all day long and watch cable TV. To keep him company, Sunita would talk to him, whenever she went into our living room.

Two months passed. He had dramatically reduced his drinking and was on the way to recovery. So, we asked Hardayalji to continue staying with us.

In our house, as a routine, Sunita would first have her bath and then bathe our son to get him ready for school. I would bathe later. Hardayalji used to bathe, last. When we went for a bath, each of us would put our used clothes in a plastic bin. Later during the day, Sunita would remove everyone's clothes from the bin and wash them.

One day, while washing clothes, Sunita found wet and sticky stains on her unwashed bra and panty. When she touched the spots to examine them, she realized that they were semen patches! She was surprised. I had not even touched her, the night before. So, she wondered how and where, her bra and panty may have got that semen. Sunita presumed that since we had not done any sex during the night before, I may have got excited during my bath and had used her undergarments, to masturbate myself! That was alright with her. She was my wife. As I am her husband, she thought I had every right to masturbate and ejaculate my semen on her undergarments.

That night, after dinner, we wished Hardayalji a good night and retired to our bedroom. Sunita playfully teased me saying, "Surinder, since when have you become a teenager, once again? And that too, at this age?"

I got surprised and asked, "What do you mean Sunita? What did I do, like a teenager?"

Sunita laughed and replied, "If you wanted me so much last night, you could have awaken me and taken your pleasure from my body. I would have been more than happy to take care of your need! Why did you need to play with yourself and spill your semen, in the bathroom?"

I was taken aback. I said, "What? Spill my semen in the bathroom? Don't be silly, Sunita. I am a 35 year old man. Why would I play with myself, when I could have your lovely body anytime that I wish? And how did you presume that I had masturbated like some immature teenager, in the bathroom?"

I then continued, "And Sunita, now that you are breast-feeding our baby, as there is no chance of a pregnancy, you know how I love to fill your cunt up with my semen. Why would I waste it in the bathroom? I would save them in my balls and pour it into your hairy cunt!"

She shyly smiled. But, now it was my turn to be surprised. As we knew each other since our childhood, my wife was always frank and open with me. So I started to think, from where had the semen-stains come on her bra and panty? Suddenly, the answer hit her.

She looked at me and said, "Oh Surinder, I found stains on my bra and panty, when I went to wash our clothes. They were not there, when I removed my clothes before bath. When I examined the stains, they were clearly semen stains! Which means that, someone masturbated on my undergarments in the morning, while we were bathing."

I was astonished. I became silent and began thinking. Suddenly I too got the answer. I said, "Sunita, I think I know from where they came. They are Hardayalji's semen-stains! He has not had a woman, ever since his wife died and must be desperate. I think he has masturbated using your bra and panty, and ejaculated his semen on them."

Sunita said, "Yes, Surinder. I too think so. Oh God! What should we do now?"

I replied, "Sunita, listen. We have known Hardayalji since years. He is a good man, but very lonely, since his wife died. He may not have been able to control his sexual desires. Hence, he must have fantasized about your body and masturbated on your undergarments. But, let us keep silent. He has not harmed us. So, we should not be rude to him. Let us pretend as if we do not know about what he has done."

Sunita said, "But Surinder, it is wrong for Hardayalji to fantasize about my body. I am your wife! He is 52 years old and I am 31. Young enough to be his daughter, if he had one. Maybe you should give him a hint about what we know and convince him to get married again."

I told her, "Sunita, let it go. Let us not embarrass him."

She nodded and agreed to let the matter go. We went to bed.

That night, I found my wife unusually excited, sexually. She seemed to wildly lust for my cock. She was vigorous during sex.

Surprisingly, the next morning, she would not let me out of the bed. Though I told her that she had to get our son ready for school, she would not leave me. She once again forced me to have sex with her, before allowing me to go for my bath. I was surprised at her naughty behaviour.

While she was putting on her maxi, I asked her mischievously, "Sunita, what has happened to you? You are acting like a hungry wife! Your behaviour seems so different and you seem so excited since the last night!"

She replied, "Well Surinder, I suppose the thought that 'Hardayalji must have sniffed at my panty and by now, he even knows the smell of my cunt', made me this excited!"

I laughed and said, "Shut up, Sunita. You are really shameless."

After I had left for work, Sunita breast-fed our baby and continued with her house-work.

While working, she reflected upon what had happened and how it had excited her. For some reason, she herself was feeling edgy.

She had to purchase groceries, so, she wanted to give Hardayalji his breakfast, before leaving the house. But, his door was still closed.

As Sunita was getting late, she decided to knock on his door, to wake him up. She went to his room and knocked lightly. There was no response. She presumed that maybe he was sleeping. So, she silently pushed the door open.

Through the crack of the door, Sunita saw an outrageous sight. Hardayalji, was lying naked on the bed! His legs were spread. He had his penis in one hand and was stroking it. With his other hand, he was fondling his testicles. What shocked her, was the size of his penis! It looked like some heavy log of wood! His testicles looked huge. His whole penis was stretched tight. Sunita got frightened. Though she wanted to quickly leave, but her curiosity at the sight of his colossal penis made her continue to silently snoop through the crack of the door. Hardayalji was incoherent. Sunita tried to figure out, what he was murmuring. She listened carefully.

He was mumbling, "Sunita beti, Aaaaah, get ready. I am going to fill your choot (cunt) with my seed. I am going to make you the mother of my baby, aaahhh..."

Sunita was surprised! Hardayalji was again fantasizing about her to masturbate himself. She quickly closed the door and stepped back, before he ejaculated.

She had a glass of cold water and sat down in the living room, breathing rapidly. She could not forget the sight in Hardayalji's bed-room. She could feel her vagina get moist at the thought of Hardayalji's mighty penis.

After ten minutes, suddenly Hardayalji's door opened and he came out. He wished her. Sunita was too embarrassed to look into his eyes. With her eyes downcast, she wished him back. Sunita told him that his breakfast was served on the dining table and rushed out.

My wife returned home and continued with her housework. The thought of Hardayalji's imposing penis, was stuck in her mind. It made her vagina continuously wet and she was feeling sticky in between her thighs, throughout the day.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sharing My Wife Returns - by ray.rowdy - 09-12-2022, 05:07 AM
RE: Sharing My Wife Returns - by ray.rowdy - 09-12-2022, 05:08 AM
RE: Sharing My Wife Returns - by ray.rowdy - 09-12-2022, 05:09 AM
RE: Sharing My Wife Returns - by ray.rowdy - 09-12-2022, 05:14 AM
RE: Sharing My Wife Returns - by ray.rowdy - 09-12-2022, 05:17 AM