Adultery Swati's Life with a paralyzed husband-continued from where the writer has left writer:- seansean007
Version - "seansean007"

Anshul and Swati both were sleeping along with their two kids whereas Jayraj went with Rahul to meet Pratap and see their village............On the other side,Neha was relaxing on the massage table completely naked and was being massaged by her two servants who too were completely naked........The old servant was now massaging her left foot whereas the younger servant was massaging her left hand............her left hand was stretched forward and had the young servant's cock in it..........the oil which she asked her hubby to get her was a penis massage oil and she had poured a few drops in her hand and started massaging her young servant's cock..........the young servant too started massaging her same hand and wrist which was massaging his cock........He then switched to her other hand and started massaging it whereas Neha continued to massage his penis with her other hand...............The older servant after massaging her left foot adjusted himself such that his cock was just above Neha's left sole,a few inches above it and then started pouring the oil on his cock........the oil dripped down from his cock on to Neha's sole,just then Neha told him,''kaka apne bete ki shaadi kar dijiye ab,dekh rahe hain kitna mazboot iska lund ho gaya hai,ise ek choot ki zaroorat hai,hahahaha (kaka get your son married now,see how strong his cock has become,he needs a cunt hahahaha)''..............the older servant just smiled at her words and then thoroughly massaged his cock with the oil he poured on it...........he then put his cock on Neha's left sole and started rubbing it on her sole...........He then started massaging her right sole with his hand and continued rubbing his dick on her left sole...........The young servant's name was Ramesh........... Neha then took his balls in her hand and gently massaging it looked up to him and said,''bolo Ramesh kaisi biwi chahiye tumhe? (Tell me Ramesh how do you want your wife to be?)............Ramesh had complete massaging both her hands and now lifted her hands slightly to massage her clean armpits.............Ramesh while massaging her armpits responded,''memsaahab wo wo aapki jaisi chahiye (mam I I want her to be like you)''............hearing this Neha laughed,''hahahahaha''...........both the servants thought that Ramesh had said something which he shouldn't,but they felt relaxed when Neha said in a slutty tone,''kyun?tum chahte ho ki tumhari biwi tumse nahin balki tumhare baap se chude?hahaha tum jaante ho na ki main apne pati se nahin balki apne sasur se chudti hoon,unka bistar garam karti hoon,apni choot aur gaand mein unka lund leti hoon (why?you want your wife to fuck your father,not you?hahaha you know that I fuck my father in law not my hubby,I warm his bed,I take his cock in my cunt and ass)''.................Both the servants' cock jerked hearing her talk in such a vulgar way that too in a slutty tone..................Neha smiled when she felt Ramesh's cock jerk un her hand.............Neha continued,''kya hua Ramesh tumne jawaab nahin diya (what happen Ramesh?you didn't answer me?)''.............Ramesh,''nahin memsaahab,mujhe aap jaisi khoobsurat aurat chahiye (no mam I want a woman as beautiful as you)''.............Neha smiled and said,''kaka suna aapne,aapka beta nahin chahta ki aapko bhi budhape mein ek jawaan choot mile chodne ke liye,nahin chahta ki aap apni bahu ko chode hahaha (kaka did you listen?your son doesn't want you to get a young cunt to fuck,he doesn't want you to fuck your daughter in law hahaha)''...............The older servant just smiled again listening to her............Neha's back massage was done and now the servants asked her to turn around ...........Neha turned around and then said in a slutty tone,''kaka aap dono ke haathon mein jaadu hai,Pratap itni berahmi se mujhe chodta hai,bilkul bazaru randi ki tarah,jaise main unki bahu nahin ek sasti raand hoon,aur mera poora badan tootne lagta hai,magar aap dono ki maalish se poora thakawat door ho jaata hai,poora fresh ho jaati hoon (kaka,there is magic in both of you hands,Pratap fucks me so mercilessly,like a professional slut,as if I'm not his daughter in law but a cheap whore and my whole body starts paining,but your massage relaxes me and I do not feel tired anymore,I feel refreshed)''...............The older servant while pouring oil on Neha's thighs and belly replied,''memsaahab hum khushnaseeb hai ki aap ki maalish karne ka mauka hume milta hai (mam we're lucky to get a chance to massage you)''............Ramesh too poured oil on her boobs started massaging them whereas his father was massaging her thighs..............Ramesh was standing near Neha's head...........Neha caught his cock again and then pulled it to her right side,indicating Ramesh to stand at her right side..............Ramesh did exactly that,stood to her right and kept massaging her boobs............................Finally the father son duo finished massaging Neha............Neha then signalled the older servant to stand to her left which he did and she started jerking them both together...........They both soon exploded,''aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh memsaahab,aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh mazaa aa gaya aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh''.................Neha smiled and after they finished ejaculating,she patted on their asses and said,''bahot masti kar liye dono,chalo kapde pehen kar niklo ab yahaan se aur naha kar lunch banao,mujhe relax karna hai (both of you had enough fun,now get dressed and leave,take a bath and make lunch,I've to relax now)''................After having lunch Jayraj,Swati and Anshul left for their home............Anshul was sitting in front next to Ravi who was driving.............Sonia was sleeping in the back seat with her feet behind Swati and Jayraj whereas Swati was sitting in the middle seat.............Jayraj was sitting near the window............Anshul looked through the front mirror and saw Jayraj's right hand around Swati,resting on her right shoulder............Swati was smiling and talking to jayraj ocassionally,whispering in his ear with Jayraj too responding by whispering in her ears............Jayraj's hand then moved behind Swati,in the gap created between her body and the seat for accomodating Sonia's legs.............Swati smiled at Jayraj and then looked at her young one who was in her lap............Anshul kept looking at his wife and felt sad.............he didn't like what he was looking at but soon he ignored it and started looking outside.............Soon they reached Jayraj's home...............Jayraj and Swati got out and Jayraj picked up Sonia...........He looked at Ravi and said,''tum Anshul ko lekar aao (you bring Anshul with you)''............Jayraj then put Sonia on his left shoulder and put his right hand on Swati's naked hip and they walked towards the elevator together...........Anshul kept looking at Jayraj's hand on his wife's hip..............Soon they entered the elevator and the door closed..............."aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaahhhhhhh aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh hunnnnn hunnnnnn hunnnn aaaaahhhhhhh aaaahhhhhhh haan aese hi (yes like that)'' this was a female's voice which Anshul heard when he entered the flat..................the voice was coming from Jayraj's bedroom whose door was closed...............Ravi had opened the door to Jayraj's flat and asking Anshul to get inside,he went down to get something from the car..............Anshul entered the flat and within seconds he started hearing those sounds coming from Jayraj's bedroom...............The bed was creaking,''charrr chaarrrrr charrr'',a man was ocassionaly grunting,''hunnn hunnnn hunnnn hunnn'' and a female was moaning,''aaaaaaahhhhhh aaaaaahhhhhhhh aaaahhhhhhh aaaaahhhhhh siiiiiiiiiii uffffff aaaahhhhhhhh ummmmmmmmmmmmmm ummmmmmmm aaaaahhhhhhh''.............Anshul went to his bedroom and saw Sonia was sleeping on the bed and for the first time he saw even his little one sleeping in the same room in her pram........................he looked towards Jayraj's bedroom and then hung his head down..............he kept looking downwards hearing a female's moan,''siiiiiiiiii aaaaaaaahhhh ouch aaaaahhhhhhh uffff dheere (slowly) aaaahhhhh haan ab zor se (yes now faster) aaaahhhhhh siii aaaahhhh haaan zor se (yes faster) uffffffff aaaaahhhhhhh''.............The voice was very faint and Anshul couldn't believe what he was hearing,he wanted to make sure that he was hearing those sounds correctly,he had no doubt about the moaning sounds,but he couldn't believe the female asking for more,so he wanted to make sure that those words are correct............he decided to go near the door and as soon as he moved his wheelchair,Ravi entered the flat.............Ravi too looked towards Jayraj's bedroom hearing those sounds but he then quietly went towards the sofa and sat on it.................he looked at Anshul once and then got up and went to the kitchen to get some cold water.............he took out a bottle of water from the refigerator,drank some water and then asked Anshul,''aapko bhi peena hai? (do you want to drink too?)''.....................before Anshul could reply they heard a man grunt,''aaaaaaahhhhhhhh aaaaaaaahhhhhhh gurrrrrrrrrr gurrrrrrr aaaaahhhhhhh aaaaaahhhhhh haaah haah haaah haaah'' and then looked towards the door and after that there was complete silence.........................Anshul was still looking towards the door when he heard Ravi's voice,''paani? (water?)''...............Anshul hurriedly looked towards him as if he was woken from sleep and took the bottle from him.............his throat was indeed dry now and he emptied the bottle.............He handed the bottle to Ravi,looked one more time towards Jayraj's bedroom and then went to his own bedroom.................After one hour Swati came to Anshul's room..............She had taken a bath and was wearing a salwar kameez..................She was going towards the little one when she looked at Anshul looking at her with a little anger................She found it awkward but ignored it and took the little one...........when she was pushing the pram she looked at Anshul who was still looking a little angry and finally asked him,''kya hua?aap aese kyun dekh rahe hain? (what happen?why are you looking at me like that?)''............Anshul wanted to talk to her but realizing that Ravi waa still in the house he decided to keep quiet for now...........He just said,''nahin kuchh nahi (no nothing)''...........Swati looked at him for a moment and then without saying anything she went out..............After one hour when Anshul came out,he saw Ravi lying on the sofa whereas Jayraj's bedroom was still closed.............He went to the balcony and remained there for the next 15 minutes when he felt someone was behind him...............he turned his head and saw Jayraj entering the balcont wearing just a short.................Anshul looked at Jayraj and waa intimidated by his physique.............He came and stood a feet away from Anshul and looking outside,he lit his cigarette and started smoking............till now he hadn't acknowledged Anshul's presence............after blowing his smoke he looked towards Anshul and said,''tabiyat theek hai to Anshul? (Are you feeling alright?)''..............Anshul kept looking at him and replied by just nodding his head..............he looked at Jayraj's chest and saw bite marks around both of his nipples............Jayraj blew another smoke looking outside and asked a few more questions to him...........He finally asked Anshul to take care of his health.................Anshul then heard Swati's voice,''dinner tayyar hai (dinner is ready)''.................Both of them looked at Swati and moved towards the living room.............Jayraj placed his hand on her ass and squeezed it lightly.............Swati didn't even bother to look at Jayraj as if nothing was wrong..................
It was Wednesday night at 11,two nights after they came from Pratap's house.....................Jayraj was lying naked on his bed...........Swati too was completely naked and was riding on Jayraj's rock hard black cock..........Jayraj's hands were on her boobs,kneading them........her hands were gripping Jayraj'wrists and with its help she was moving her ass up and down,taking his cock in her cunt.............Swati was not shy anymore.......she was enjoying the fuck session,''aaaahhhhhh aaaaaahhhhh aaaahhhh''........''phach phach phach phach''.............after a few minutes of riding she lied on Jayraj's chest,kissed him on his lips and kept moving her ass up and down................Jayraj,''aaahhhhhhh aaaaahhhhhh haan randi aese hi gaand hila kar chudwa (yes slut,keep moving your ass and fuck) aahhhh'' Swati was now kissing Jayraj's neck and then she bit his ear......Jayraj moaned,''aaahhhh pakki randi ho gayee hai tu (yes you've become a real slut)''.........Swati was enjoying the dirty talk......she increased the pace of the movement of her ass........now the room was filled with the sound of fucking and their thighs clapping,''thap thap phach phach thap thap phach phach thap thap phach phach''.......Swati:''aaaaahhhhh aaaahhhhhh ummmmmm aaaaaahhhh''..........Now they were kissing passionately and just then Jayraj's phone rang...........Jayraj looked angrily towards his phone,''kaun bhonsdi ke abhi phone kar raha hai,chudai bhi nahin karne deta araam se (which cunt is calling at this time,They don't even let me fuck freely)''............Swati kept moving her ass whereas jayraj extended his hand towards the bedside table and looked at the screen of the phone..........looking at the screen he asked Swati to stop for a moment,''aaahhhh ruko Swati,aahhh mantriji ka phone hai (Swati stop,its minister's call)''............both of them were enjoying themselves and were sweating........Swati didn't like this interference but she knew how important this call was for her lover and her real man Jayraj............Swati stopped moving her ass,but started kissing Jayraj's left cheek and ear.........Jayraj received the call,''hello mantriji''...........Mantriji:''kahan marr gaye ho,itne dino se dikhai nahin diye (where the hell are you?I haven't seen you for the last few days)''...........Swati was still kissing Jayraj's cheek and ear and therefore she could hear whatever the minister was saying..............Jayraj's left hand was on her ass cheek and the cell phone was in his right hand..............Jayraj replied,''haan mantriji,thoda busy tha (yes minister,I was a little busy)''.............Swati was now a little restless............she was very wet and wanted to fuck.........she started moving her ass slowly,taking Jayraj's cock in and out of her cunt..............The minister now said in a strict tone,''kis kaam mein busy ho mujhe sab pata hai,ek randi ke chakkar mein pade ho,suna hai ki kisi ki biwi ko apni rakhail banakar rakhe ho aur din raat uski choot mein hi ghoose rehte ho (I know where you are busy,you are with a slut,I've heard that you've kept someone's wife as your mistress and day and night you remain inside her cunt)''.................Swati heard this...........she knew who the minister was referring to...........she knew that the minister was talking about her and calling her a slut,a kept woman,but she didn't mind........she knew that she indeed is Jayraj's whore,his slut,his mistress and no matter how much shr denies truth is always truth..........she knew that it is better to accept the truth,no matter how bitter it is..........she had accepted herself to be Jayraj's personal slut,his mistress whose job was to warm his bed and keep him and his cock happy....................she increased the movement of his ass slowly and before Jayraj could ssy anything to the minister,she kissed on his lip...........The minister continued what he had to say,''Jayraj suno,agar politics mein kuchh karna hai to kaam bhi karna hoga,iss tarah se kisi randi ki choot mein pade rehne se nahin hoga,are kaam karo aur jab fursat ho to randi ko apne paas bula kar chod liya karo,rakhail ka farz banta hai ki wo apne malik ki seva mein har waqt hazir rahe,jab bhi malik ke paas fursat rahe wo apni taang khol kar chudwane ke liye tayyar ho jaye,isliye bol raha hoon kaam ke waqt kaam aur jab fursat mile to jahan dil kare wahi apni rakhail ko bulakar chod liya karo,iske liye ghar mein pade rehne ki zaroorat nahin (listen Jayraj,if you want to achieve something in politics then you'll have to do some work too,you won't achieve anything by spending your time in a slut's cunt,work hard and then when you get free call the slut and fuck her,its a mistress' duty to be ready all the time to serve her master,whenever her master gets some free time,shr should spread hre legs and be ready to get fucked,that's why I'm saying when its time for work,do work and when you get some time,call your mistress' wherever you want and fuck her,you don't have to be at home all the time to fuck her)''........the entire time Swati kept kissing Jayraj on his lips and taking his cock in her cunt while being called all kinds of degrading thing by a man whom she has never met...............When the minister finished Jayraj knew he had to reply so he pushed Swati and looked in her eyes......he too knew that Swati had heard all those crude words from the man for whom he worked and who'll give him the ticket to enter politics officially,instead of being just a party worker...........he replied to the minister,''jee mantriji main samajh raha hoon,kal hi aap se milunga (yes minister,I understand,I'll meet you tomorrow)''............Swati was now kissing Jayraj's chin...............The minister replied,''theek hai,kal aao,kuchh zaroori baat karni hai (ok,come tomorrow,I've to talk about some important matters)''..................and with that the minister ended the call................Jayraj kept back the phone and looked at Swati who was now looking at him too...................Jayraj:''wo mantri ji thoda gusse mein the isliye waisa bol rahe the........(minister was a little angry that's whu he was speaking like that.....)''......Swati interrupted Jayraj,''to kaun sa ghalat baat bole wo,sach hi to keh rahe the,randi hi to hoon main jo apne pati ke alawa dusre se chudwati hai,sach hi to keh rahe the ki main aapki raand aapki rakhail hoon jiska kaam aapke lund ki seva karna hai,aapka bistar garam karna,aapko sharirik sukh dena (then what's wrong in what he said,he was speaking the truth ,I'm indeed a slut who fucks a man other than her hubby,he was speaking the truth that I'm your whore,your mistress whose job is to serve your cock,warm your bed,to give you physical pleasure)''..............Listening to Swati's shameless talk, Jayraj didn't know what to say,he just kept looking at her............Swati kissed him on his lips and then said,''ab aap mere pati ki tarah aese hi dekhte rahenge ya meri chudai bhi karenge (now will you fuck me too or just keep looking at me like my hubby)''............Listening to this Jayraj caught Swati's neck and slightly choking her said,''saali raand,apne pati se meri tulna mat kar,saala mard nahin hai wo aur main ek mard hoon,samjhi kutiya,teri choot ki dhajjiyan uda sakta hoon main,jo tera pati nahin kar sakta (bloody slut,don't compare me with your hubby,he is not a man whereas I'm a man,understood bitch,I can tear apart your cunt which your hubby can't do)''.............Swati's face had turned red because of the choking,but she smiled and said,''to udaiye na meri choot ki dhajjiyan,kisne roka hai aapko,chodiye mujhe ek bazaru raand ki tarah (then tear apart my cunt,who is stopping you,fuck me as if I'm a professional slut)''..........Jayraj stopped choking her and she started panting,trying to gather her breath,but just then Jayraj slapped her.............Swati smiled and said,''haan maariye mujhe,aur maariye,biwi nahin main aapki jo aap mujhse pyaar se pesh aaye,randi hoon aapki,aapki rakhail,to mujhse waisa hi pesh aaiye (yes slap me,slap me more,I'm not your wife that you treat me with love,I'm your slut,your mistress,treat me like that)''...........Jayraj slapped her one more time and then roughly grabbed her hair and pulled her face up,Swati cried in pain,''aaahhhhhhh''............Jayraj smiled and said,''bahot garam aurat hai tu,isiliye to tujhe apni rakhail banakar rakha hai (you are a very hot woman,that's why I've made you my mistress)''.......and saying this he pulled her towards himself and they shared a passionate kiss...........Swati,''ummmmmm ummmmmmmm mmmchhhhhhh mmmmchhhhhhh ummmmmmm siiiiiiiiii ummmmmmmm''.............both of them were sweating even in that AC bedroom,such was the intensity of their love making,Swati's sweaty body was emanating womanly scent which was making Jayraj mad for her and same was the case with Swati who too was aroused by Jayraj's manly scent..............She began shaking and gyrating her ass,fucking Jayraj.............Jayraj turned and put Swati on the bed,but they kept kissing......not only did they keep kissing,but Swati kept pushing her hip upwards,trying to keep Jayraj's cock in her wet cunt...........Jayraj took one of the pillows and put it underneath her ass..........she too shamelessly raised her ass and helped her lover to put the pillow unserneath her ass..............Jayraj then pushed her legs towards her boobs,which made her cunt open up further more..............He then put her legs on his shoulder and pushed his hand through her armpit and caught her face in his hands..................He then lowered his hip and started fucking her roughly,moving his hip up and down as fast as he could..........the entire room was filled with the sound of their fucking,''phach phach phach,phach,phach,phach'',the clapping of their flesh,''thap thap thap thap'' and the violent creaking of the bed,''char char charr chaarr chaarrr''............Swati too was moaning continuously,'''aaaaaaahhhhhhh aaaahhhhhh aaaaahhhhhh aaaahhhhh aaaahhhhhhhhh aaahhhhhh aaaahhhhhhh aaahhhhh''................Jayraj was fucking her with all his might,moving his hip aa fast as he could and stretching her cunt.................he too was continuously grunting,''aaarghh aaahhh haaaahh haahh haaahh saali randi,teri chut ko to phad dunga aaj,le saali,le mera lund (bloody slut,I'll tear your pussy tonight,take in my cock)''.............Swati was enjoying both his fucking as well as his dirty talk......after sometime they started kissing again.............the room was filled with the sound,'''thap thap thap,pphach phach phach phach and charr cgarr charr''.........they were fucking for the past fifteen minutes................there were bead of sweat on their bodies............Jayraj stopped kissing her and looked in her eyes.............he then raised her hand and put his lip on her armpit..........Swati moaned,''aaaahhhhhhh siiiiii aaaahhhhhh aaaaahhhhh'' and then put her hand on Jayraj's head and pushed it further down her armpit and said,'''aaaaahhh aahhhhh chatiye apni randi ki paseena,bahot mazaa aata hai na meri armpit chaatne mein,chatiye ise,jaanwaro ki tarah chatiye (lick your slut's sweat,you enjoy licking my armpit,lick it,lick it like an animal)''............Jayraj kept fucking her,''haah haah haaah haah'' and then looked at her,his eyes and face had turned red and was completely sweaty............he pushed out his tongue looking at her and then still looking at her licked hid entire armpit..............Swati smiled while moaning,''aaaahh aaah aaahhh aaahhhhh'' and she too pushed out his tongue and licked Jayraj's sweat off his shoulder.................there were beads of sweat hanging down Jayraj's chin...........Swati caught Jayraj's face and licked his chin...............Jayraj smiled looking at her kinky behaviour and then they started kissing each other again..........they were fucking for the past 20 minutes now...........they had never made love with such passion and intensity,it was the most pleasurable night for the lovers till date................they were busy fucking and kissing when they heard a cry,''aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa uuuuuuuuuu uuuuuu aaaaaa''..................the continuous sound of their fucking and the violent creaking of bed had woken up the little one....................Swati stopped kissing and looked towards the cradle........Jayraj too looked towards the cradle but kept fucking her.............both the lovers were in heaven...............they were at the peak of their love making.........Jayraj buried his face in her neck and kissed her............Swati had her arms wrapped around Jayraj tightly,as if she was afraid of losing him................Swati closed her eyes when Jayraj kissed her neck,for a moment forgetting about her little one,who was crying just a few feet away in her cradle........but soon she opened her eyes and looked towards the cradle,with her hands wrapped tightly around Jayraj's sweaty back and moaning continuously,''aaaaaaaaaaahhhh aaaaaahhhh aaaahhhh aaaahhhh''..........she was enjoying being fucked by her lover and as such was in dilemma whether to keep letting her lover fuck her and keep enjoying,leaving her little one to cry for sometime or to go and attend her little one immediately and do her motherly duty................
Swati kept looking at the little one who was crying whereas Jayraj kept thrusting his cock in her wet cunt...........Swati was still moaning,''aaaahhhh aaaahhhh aaahhh ummmm ummmm aaaahhh aaaaahhh''..........Jayraj then made Swati look at him......they looked in each others eyes and began kissing ignoring the little one's cry........Jayraj was fucking her with all his might and soon he exploded,''aaaaahhhhh aaaahhhhh randi (slut) aaaahhhhhh kutiya (bitch) aaaaahhhhhh aaaahhhh''........Jayraj kissed her on her lips and got off her............Swati tried to catch her breath and then quickly got off the bed to attend her crying little one..........she picked her up and took her to bed to breastfeed her..........while she was doing her motherly duty Jayraj relaxed himself and then looked towards his slut........she looked at him and then pushed his face towards her and they started kissing each other.........Swati was doing motherly duty and a mistress' duty at the same time while Jayraj's cum was dripping from her pussy.........they kissed for a minute and then Jayraj started relaxing again........he then got up and went to the bathroom.........Swati did her motherly duty and then put the little one in her cradle..........Jayraj came back and she went to clean herself.......when she came back the lovers spent some time in each others arms kissing and fondling and then fell asleep..........
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Swati's Life with Paralysed Husband - Full Story - by MasterBull - 30-05-2019, 01:25 AM