Misc. Erotica 20th Nov, That day I transformed myself into a whore
                                     Part  1

Philosopher says that the truth is stranger than fiction, this idiom is very much perfect for me, three years ago one Black letter day, my life balances changes completely. let's introduce myself, My name is Rajoni, I am a 31 year old married woman, mother of a 6 year old sweet daughter.

My body stats is 36-34-40, My husband works in UAE based company, as per as his job is concerned he has to live 5-6 months in abroad, after getting married I also used to live with him in UAE but after our daughter was born I return back to India and settled in Pune at his house. 

From a outsider point of view I am a simple innocent housewife lady but I have some dirty secrets inside, I have to live completely dual personal lifestyle to compensate that damage which permanently damage my character and life's piece. I put the light on that dirty secrets of my life for the first ever time here in  this story.

It was 20th November three years ago I return back home from one of my relatives house. I visited there to attend a baby shower caremony. They adviced to stay that night in there place don't travel via local train at evening time, but I am full totally unobey their useful advices, and caught the local train in that evening time. It was one of greatest mistake of my life.

When I caught the train it was full of passengers, there was rarely have space inside the compertment, so I had to stand at the door, 10 minutes later the train arrived into the  next station,  two shemale(Hijwa) entered inside the compertment where I stand at the door. They dressed in slik saree long sleeve blouse and having very heavy make up on their face.

They stand in such a ackward position I could not move my body after they covered my front and back side both, I told them please move from my front or back side thus I got some free air, my Little daughter began cry after feeling hot. They laughted at my face. I told them again and again they could not move from my side, they started to pass dirty comments on my body, I tried to ignore them but I couldn't, one of them took my daughter forcefully from my arms and other started to play with my saree's pallu.

I began weeping opened my mouth to called other pasanger , one of them who was more powerful cover my mouth with his big mascular hand, and said in my ears, " listen carefully, keep your mouth shut like a obedient good girl, allowed us to do whatever we want from you, nope we threw your daughter out from the running train. It wouldn't be good scene for you, so please keep shut your mouth.

After hearing his cold voice in threatning tone I became afraid, I watched at my daughter's face she was still crying, I keep quite in fear. They laughted again after watching my screaming face. They started to take bad advantage from my helpless situation and train's packed house crowd in that tiny compertment, they touched my breast and other private parts delibarately.

From the beginning they tried to come close of my body. I started feel their breath on my body, five minutes later one station arrive, though my destination was not come yet they forcefully took me off from the train,
They told, " just follow our instructions, if you don't do what we say, we will sell your daughter and you will lost everything."

That threat provided the thunder current on my cell , I remained quite in fear, they boarded me and my daughter on a private car, and get me in their home. 
After arriving their place nothing happened  as per as my wish is concern, at first they took my daughter out of my sight, and took me inside a bed room, and after threw me on the bed they  said , " from today you will have to work for us, we used to call you twice every week, you will have to come here, and full fill all our desire and demands with your beautiful body, we transform you as Randi ( cheap call girl) , I shouted at as loud as can, " no never you don't do that with me, bacchao please safe me.."

Then one shemale came toward my face, she slapped my face very hard, I started crying, he said me in commanding tone , " shut up you fucking bitch, you are a whore now, you will have to do it , if you don't do whatever we say, we will destroy your daughter's life.."
I became silent after hearing that threat, then other she male told, " let make this whore naked, she don't need any clothed here inside this room, at first she satisfied our sexual desires, after that we sent customers to her one after another, this whore would be busy all night long."

I started screaming and beg mercy from those powerful shemale but they did not show any mercy, forcefully torn away all my cloths, and after made me fully nude they poured local country spirit alcohol inside my mouth from a open bottle, after finishing half bottle alcohol They slept on my body, at that moment I couldn't resist, two powerful shemale did sex with me in very dirty manner. They lick my arm pit , breast's nipples in very un modest way. They slapped my ass side and face plenty of occasions during hard-core fucking. They fucked my pussy like sex machine, it was hardcore and it was pain full but I had nothing to do except fullfill their all desires, if I could not follow their instructions They continuous giving threat that they would sell my daughter, as a mother I couldn't allow them to do that .  After getting me in full helpless situation they made my position so much worse on the bed.

They passed continuous dirty comments during sexual intercourse moves, which make my ear turns red, they poured liquor on my body and started licking and sucking like mad.

It was such hard time out for me on the bed after having 2 hour sex season one shemale told his companion that
Randi looks ready to serve customer let's call the Shakti vai, he would be the happiest person in the planet if he get this fresh item. He became satifty watching this item and give us enough money for get this new Randi on his bed.. come on let's call him. 
I shouted as loud as I can after hearing their plans but it would not be work ful. They laughted at my face and I tried  to move on from the bed, they slapped me again and this time they tighten my arms with more tight Biden. It would be become a  total nightmare  for me.

Within 15 minute, Shakti vai came at that place after getting call, he was such a strong mascular man with a great physics, his skin tone was dark. I became so much afraid to watch his red big eyes. He gave a naughty smile after watching me almost letting down naked on the bed, he gave me the compliment, " Uff kya Maal hain, Aisa maal toh Mumbai pe bhi nehi milega. It will be fun to sleep with her, masal ke rakh dunga sali randi ko. "  I was so much afraid to watch his desparate body language, I  tried hard to opened my arms and get escape from there.

They laughted again watching my try. Then one of them came with a injection sirinch and told
" Come on , this make you asleep, after that there will not any struggle for you, Shakti vai can sleep with your body as long as he wish. This one sirinch is sufficient to make you calm for next 8 hour."

I shouted in fear, but could not stop them to put that sirinch on my upper arms, it was very painfull, at same time it was effective, my eyes were getting close and my body got steady within 5 minutes, then one of them told that man, " come on Shakti vai she is all yours, sleep with her as long time as your mind want.."

To be continued...
[+] 4 users Like Suronjon's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 20th Nov, That day I transformed myself into a whore - by Suronjon - 08-12-2022, 10:01 AM