Adultery Swati's Life with a paralyzed husband-continued from where the writer has left writer:- seansean007
Version - "seansean007"

Jayraj pinned Swati's saree to her blouse and then she turned towards him.............She smiled at her daughter,got off the bed,picked her up and then came out of the bedroom...........Jayraj remained inside........She looked at her hubby but said nothing...............after some time they had dinner and then they went to sleep...........Anshul wasn't feeling well..........He told this to his wife........she took him to his bedroom,gave him some headache tablets...........She took some balm and rubbed it on his forehead..........Anshul was feeling a little relaxed.........she was sitting near his belly.........Sonia was on the other side of the bed looking at her mother.........She said,''mumma aapke body par ye laal laal kyun hai? (mumma why are there red spots on your body?)''...........Swati felt a little uneasy at her question.........but soon she smiled and said,''bas aese hi beta (just like that my child)''.............Anshul's attention went to her waist where there were a few red spots........He looked at them and then with his hands shaking,touched one of the spots...........Swati looked at him looking at her waist..........Anshul's heartbeat increased when he felt her skin......ohhh how soft and warm her skin felt..........her skin felt smoother and softer than ever.........he ran his finger on the red spot and then on another and another ,trying to feel each of them one by one...........The touches were making his breath heavy,but his cock remained lifeless...........Just then Sonia continued,''mumma aap bahot khubsoorat lagti ho ab,pehle aap itni achhi nahin lagti thi,ab aapke paas kapde bhi achhe hai,mere paas bhi achhe kapde hain aur papa ke paas bhi,kyun papa hai na? (mumma you look very beautiful,you didn't look this much beautiful previously,now you even have nice clothes,I too have nice clothes and even papa has them,isn't it papa?)''..............Anshul was busy feeling his wife's skin,the red spots which were the marks of another man's control over her body,over her flesh....but he didn't know that,may be in his subconscious mind he knew,but still it was not clearly evident to him,may be he didn't want to even think about such a possibility,therefore he was still miles away from thinking such a thing.....he was suspicious,but only slightly and after what he went through for a couple of days,he even forgot about thinking such a thing about his wife and benefactor..........Swati smiled at her and replied,''badmaash (you naughty)''.............Sonia asked his father disappointingly,''papa aapne kuchh nahin bola (papa you didn't say anything)''..............Anshul came out of his thought and replied,''haan beta Jayraj ji ne hum sab ke liye achhe achhe kapde laaye hain (yes my child,Jayraj ji has brought nice clothes for all of us)''...........Just then Jayraj entered the bedroom,wearing only his short............Jayraj:''mere baare mein mere peeth peechhe kya baat ho rahi hai? (what is being talked about me behind my back?)''............Everyone looked at him,Swati too turned around and looked at her lover.........she knew that very soon she will be lying naked with this man in their bedroom,with hid cock in her cunt.............Sonia became happy seeing Jayraj there,she shouted,''Jayraj uncle''..........Anshul immediately took his hand off his wife's body and replied,''kuchh nahin Jayraj ji,hum bas baat kar rahe the ki aap humara kitna khyaal rakhte hain (nothing Jayraj ji,we were just talking about how much you take care of us)''...........Jayraj came near Swati,smiled at Sonia and just said ''hmm'' in reply to Anshul and then put his hand on Swati's right shoulder.......he rubbed the side and back of her neck........Anshul saw that and then looked at Jayraj.........he was not wearing anything on his upper body,so Anshul could see his muscular chest and massive arms...........He looked really intimidating........Jayraj while rubbing her neck and back asked Swati.......Jayraj:''sona nahin hai kya? (don't you want to sleep?)''..........They were looking in each others eyes when he said that..........Swati replied still looking in his eyes,''haan bas aane wali hi thi (yes I was about to come)''................Anshul felt a little uneasy so he couldn't keep his eyes on them,his face automatically turned towards his daughter and he smiled at her.............Jayraj:''to chalo (so let's go)''..........Anshul turned once again towards them and saw Swati stand.........she turned around and Jayraj put his hand on her waist.........Anshul saw that but instead of thinking about that,he wished them,''Good Night''..........Sonia too happily wished them..........Both of them turned back and wished them back,but Jayraj didn't take his hand off her waist..........Anshul saw them move out of his bedroom with another man's hand on his wife's waist........he turned around,smiled at his daughter and switched off the light..........As soon as both of them came out of Anshul's bedroom,closing the door,Jayraj turned her towards him and started kissing her lips..........Swati didn't hold herself back,she too reciprocated........''ummmmmmmm ummmmmm chmmmmmm''.............Jayraj tried to unpin her saree,but was unsuccessful......Swati did that for him and her saree pallu fell on the floor..........both of them were breathing heavily now.......''ha ha ha ha ha ummmmmm ummmmmmm chmmmmm ha ha ha ummmmm''...........Jayraj lifted her so that he doesn't have to bend while kissing......Swati caught his hair and kissed him with full passion..........Jayraj took her to the sofa and still kissing bent down and put her on it.......they didn't break the kiss as Jayraj too got down along with her.............Swati began running her hand on his back..........she loved feeling his masculine body,so firm and muscular.........her pussy gets a pleasurable sensation when she feels his body...............''hmm ha ha ha ummm chmmmm chmmmm chmmmmm chmmm ha ha chmmmm chmmmm''.............Jayraj caught her left boob over her blouse and crushed her boob in his massive hand..........Swati :''aaaaahhhhhh''...........Jayraj adjusted his lip and again started kissing her.......he again roughly kneaded her boob,but this time she controlled herself and kept kissing him but soon Jayraj slapped hee boob.......Swati:''aaahhh dheere (aaaahhh slowly)''............Jayraj:''saali randi main bedroom mein tera intezaar kar raha tha aur tu uss gandu ke paas baithi thi,mera lund teri choot ke liye bhookha hai (bloody slut I was waiting for you in the bedroom and you were sitting near that asshole,my cock is hungry for your cunt)''.........with that he kissed her passionately,''chmmmmmmmm chmmmmmm chmmmmmm ha ha chmmmmmm''...........Swati:''le chaliye bedroom mein aur apne lund ki bhookh mita lijiye,jitna jee chahe chodiye mujhe,saari raat padi hai (take me too the bedroom and satiate your cock,fuck me as much as you want,the entire night is there)''............''chmmmmmmmmmm chmmmmmmm''...........Jayraj (panting):''ha ha ha tere pati ke bedroom mein? (in your hubby's bedroom?)''.............."chmmmmmmm chmmmmmm, ummmmmm''..........Swati(panting):''ha ha ha nahin humare bedroom mein ha ha (ha ha ha no in our bedroom ha ha)'' ...........''chmmmmm ummmmmmm''..........Jayraj picked her up holding her ass and kneaded her ass roughly while still kissing.............they entered their bedroom and closed the door..........
"aaaaaaahhhhhh aaaaaaaahhhhhh aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh haah haaah haah haaah haaah aaaaaaahhhhh aaaaaahhhhh aaaaaahhhhh haaaaaahhhh haaaahhhh aaaaahhhhh''.............the couple were enjoying in their bedroom............Jayraj was fucking Swati in Bulldog position..........he was fucking her ass.......Swati was on all four and Jayraj was penetrating her ass by squatting on her back............The bulldog position was making Jayraj dominate his slut,his whore,his kept woman who for the time being was nothing but a piece of meat for him.........Swati's ass was red because of receiving lots of spanking..........Both of them were sweating even in that AC bedroom,such was the intensity,the wildness of their sexual act............Swati's pussy was dripping juices.........she felt ashamed of herself for dripping juices when she was being treated like a slut,like a piece of meat,but this is what she had never experienced in life before meeting Jayraj,a wild rough sex,that's why her pussy was leaking so much...........Her hubby had always treated her softly,had always made love to her,but here at this moment, Jayraj was not making love to her,he was fucking her,he was fucking her roughly,this is what Swati liked about Jayraj,he introduced her to another form of sexual experience.........Jayraj:''haaah haaah haah haaah haaah''.........only 3/4th of his cock was in her ass,he was trying to bury his entire cock in her ass,but it was not an easy task to do as her ass was still not much used to taking in cock and on top of that the girth of his cock was making it even more difficult.........she felt a little pain whenever Jayraj tried to go deeper,but inspite of that she was not stopping him,she was letting him do whatever he wanted,all that she cared about was to keep herself a little calm and swallow the pain whenever he tried to go deeper,may be she knew that if she could bear the pain little bit then Jayraj might finally go balls deep in her ass and after that she may get used to such fucking,which is definitely going to only enhance both of their pleasure.....and that's why she was willing to go through the initial pain...........Swati's face too had turned red and she was constantly moaning inspite of her facial expression suggesting that she was in pain,almost on the verge of crying........Swati:''aaaaaahhhhhhhhh aaaaaaahhhhhhh aaaaaaahhhhhhh siiiiiiiiiiii aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh aaaaaahhhhhhhh''.............Jayraj:''meri raand ko mazaa aa raha hai? (is my slut enjoying?)''..............Swati's face was on the bed,only her ass was raised up and Jayraj was fucking her ass by squating over her back........she turned her face and nodded looking at him and then moaned,''aaaaaaahhhhhhh aaaaahhhhhh''.........Jayraj:''randi kyun mazaa aa raha hai tujhe? (slut why are you enjoying?)''...........Swati:''aaaahhhhh aaaaahhhhh kyunki aap mujhe chod rahe hain aaaahhhh aaaahhhhhh (aaaaaahhhhhh aaaaaahhhhhh because you're fucking me aaaaahhhhh aaaaahhhh)''............Jayraj put his finger on her clit and began rubbing it..........Swati:''aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmm''.........Jayraj:''haah haaah haah haah kya chod raha hoon?teri choot? Haah haah (haah haaah haah haah what am I fucking?your cunt? Haah haah)''.................Swati's body was filled with sexual pleasure,she shamelessly replied,'' aaaaahhhhhhh meri gaand (aaaaaaahhhhhh my ass)''..............Jayraj:''saali kutiya kaun chod raha hai tujhe?tera namard pati? (bloody bitch who is fucking you?your impotent hubby?)''.............She looked at him and shed whatever shame she had left and replied like a slut,''mera pati dusre kamre mein soye hain aur main yahaan apne yaar se chudwa rahi hoon,ek kutiya ban kar (my hubby is sleeping in the other bedroom and I'm getting fucked by my lover here,like a bitch)''...........Jayraj caught her hair and pulled her up........now her face was in front of Jayraj.........Jayraj was still fucking her and asked her,''mujhse kyun chudwa rahi hai?kya lagti hai tu meri? (why are you getting fucked by me?what's your relation with me?)''..................Swati was fuming now,she was looking at him with a stubborn expression,trying to make her lover realise that she is not going to shy away from his humiliating question,but she will reply to his question as shamelessy as possible..........Swati:''aaaaahhh aaahhhhh kyunki main aapki randi hoon,aapki rakhail hoon aur kyunki mera pati mujhe chod nahin sakta aaaaaahhhhh aaaaaaahhhhhh (aaaahhhhhhhh aaaaahhhhh because I'm your whore,your kept woman and because my hubby cannot fuck me aaaaaaahhhh aaaahhhhh)''................With that Jayraj kissed her passionately and then with her hair still in his grip,he started fucking her roughly...........Swati was now moaning continuously,''aaaaaaaaahhhhhh aaaaahhhhhh aaaaaahhhh''............Jayraj:''haaah haaah haaah haaah''...........soon Swati exploded in orgasm,''Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh''.............she collapsed on the bed panting heavily,''haaaaaahhh haaaaahhh haaaahhh haaaaahhhh''........Jayraj was still fucking her and within few seconds he too came in her tight ass............Jayraj:''aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh randi ki gaand aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh abhi bhi tight aaaaaahhhhhh hai aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh slut's ass aaaaaaaaahhhhh is still tight aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)''...........Swati took this as a compliment and couldn't help but smile lightly at this,even in such a condition when she was trying to gather her breath.............Jayraj collapsed on her back......her ass was filled with his warm cum..........soon Jayraj slided off her body to one side of her............as soon as his cock came out of her ass,his warm cum started dripping out of her butthole,which was gaping slightly after receiving such a prolonged pounding from a thick cock..............Jayraj relaxed for a while and then took out a cigarette from the packet placed on the bedside table...........He lighted it and started smoking............Swati too after relaxing put her head on his chest............Jayraj took a puff.......Swati's head was on his left chest so she could hear her lover's heartbeat.........she looked at his right nipple and started playing with it with her index finger...........Jayraj caressed her hair and then directed the cigarette towards her,signaling her to take a puff...........she shook her head and declined it.............Jayraj smiled at her and himself took another puff...........She smiled at him and then continued playing with his right nipple...........Jayraj was smoking with his right hand and with his left hand he was caressing her hair,which he now put on her naked back and started feeling her back skin,running his hand over her back................Swati put his left nipple in her mouth and flicked her tongue over it while continuing to play with his right nipple,encircling and lightly scratching it with her left index finger...............she then took out his nipple from her mouth and licked it...........she continued licking his left nipple and playing with his right nipple..........After some time She moved up his body,kissed his neck,chin and then looking in his eyes kissed his lips..........she could smell cigarette from his mouth,but she didn't care,she continued kissing him........after around 15 seconds she left his mouth...........Jayraj took another puff and this time he blew the smoke on her face..........Swati looked at him with a mocking complain and started clearing the air around her face by her hand..............Jayraj smiled,then caught her hair and pulled her for another kiss........he kissed her for 10 seconds and then turned his face slightly to his right,making some space on his lip...........Swati continued to kiss on the left side of his lip..........Jayraj then smoked the cigarette with the right side of his mouth............Swati realised that when he put it inside to take a puff,but Jayraj held her head firmly,not allowing her to move at all..........now Jayraj was smoking with Swati's lips on the left side of his mouth.........he took the puff and then blew the smoke,which partly went in air and partly in Swati's mouth...........Swati started coughing and Jayraj left her..........soon her coughing stopped and she looked at Jayraj with a complaining expression..........Swati:''yeh kya kar rahe hain aap? (what are you doing?)''..............Jayraj smiled and then pulled her for another kiss...........Swati without any resistance put her lips on his and they again kissed...........Jayraj again did the same thing........Swati tried to resist but not much this time and soon some smoke once again entered her mouth.............Their lips were still in contact...........She looked at Jayraj raising her eyes and then Jayraj kissed her with his full lips...........Swati too kissed him back with smoke still in her mouth.........it seemed like the smoke fuelled Swati's passion.......she found Jayraj's breath with the smell of cigarette smoke very manly........she kissed him passinately.........soon their kiss became intense...........Jayraj took her tongue in his mouth and sucked it.............Swati too took his tongue in her mouth and sucked it.........they kissed like that for a minute and then parted their lips..........both of them were panting now...............They relaxed for a few seconds and then Swati with her head on his shoulder asked him,''aap ka kaam kaisa chal raha hai? (how is your work going?)''..............Jayraj took a final puff,put the cigarette in ash tray and then inhaling deeply replied,..........Jayraj:''theek chal raha hai,iss baar koshish mein hoon ki party ko officially join kar loo aur aane wale election mein iss ilaake se khada hone ka ticket mil jaye (it's going well,this time I'm trying to join the party officially and then get a ticket to contest from this area in the upcoming election)''...........Swati looked at him and said,''to aap MLA banna chahte hain? (so you want to become an MLA?)''...................Jayraj nodded his head...........Swati continued,''to isme koshish karne ki kya baat hai?aap chahenge to aap party mein aa hi jayenge aur aapko ticket bhi mil jayega,aap ko to bas baat karne ki zaroorat hai (then why are you trying?if you want you can join the party and you'll get the ticket too,you just need to talk about it)''........with that she kissed his chin............Jayraj:''nahin Swati yeh itna asaan nahin,dusre party ka ek member party badal kar humare party mein aana chahta hai aur uske paas political experience bahot hai,agar use join karne ki anumati party se mil gayee to mere liye filhaal ke liye chance khatam ho jayega (no Swati,it's not that easy,a member of another party wants to join our party and he has tons of political experience,if he gets the nod to join the party then my chances will be over,at least for the time being)''..........Swati :''koi baat nahin aap koshish kijiye sab theek ho jayega (no problem,you try everything will be alright)''...............With that she smiled and kissed him once again on his lips......It was 1 AM ...........they once again were locked in a passionate kiss when the door knocked.......
Both of them were surprised by this sudden knock on the door,that too at 1 in the night,but were not worried at all as the home was in their control,even Anshul was in their control,he had no guts to question Jayraj or even his wife now a days..........But they didn't like being disturbed when they were making love,neither of them were happy with this........The night belonged to them and they wanted to play their game,they wanted to remain in each others arms fully naked...........Jayraj and Swati both were in each others arms,looking towards the door.........Jayraj with a bit of annoying voice asked,''kaun hai? (who is it?)''.............They were not bothered to get dressed at all..........It was Anshul who sounded a little sick,''JJJJ Jayraj ji mmm main hoon Anshul,mmm meri tabiyat theek nahin lag rahi,Swati ko zara bhejiye na please (JJJJ Jayraj ji,iiii it's me Anshul,III I'm not feeling well,please send Swati)''..............Till now Swati was comfortably resting in her lover's arms,but she looked a little worried hearing her hubby.............She looked at Jayraj,kissed him on his lips and quickly got up..............Jayraj replied,''theek hai bhejta hoon (ok I'm sending her)''...........Swati quickly took her bra,wore it and asked Jayraj to hook it......he did that.......she quickly took out a salwar kameez and wore them............She didn't bother to wear her panty.......while moving here and there,her anklet were making sounds,which Anshul was hearing outside............As soon as Jayraj replied him,he started hearing those sound,so he understood that she was awake at that time.........Anshul wondered as to why didn't she reply herself if she was awake and why was she taking so much time to come out of the bedroom.........Soon she opened the door and Anshul saw his wife.............she came out and closed the door.........in that few seconds,Anshul managed to see his wife's saree and Jayraj's shorts which they respectively were wearing a few hours ago when they both walked out of his bedroom,both lying on the floor...........he also saw a very small piece of cloth lying next to Jayraj's shorts,before he could properly make out what it was his wife closed the door.......all he could see was that piece of cloth was of the same colour as his wife's saree and blouse..........Swati came out and asked her hubby,''kya ho gaya aapko? (what happened to you?)''...........she looked a little worried and therefore without waiting for his reply,she started pushing his wheelchair towards his bedroom.........on the way Anshul replied,''pata nahin Swati,magar achha nahin lag raha hai mujhe (don't know Swati,but I'm not feeling well)''...................They had entered the bedroom and Swati put him on his bed.............She checked his pulse and felt his forehead............all seemed well so he was not ill..............She sat next to him and said.......Swati:''tabiyat to theek hai aapki,phir kya hua? (your health seem to be fine,then what's the problem?)''.............Anshul looked at his wife.......her hair was messed up,she looked a little tired and it was clear that she had sweated a lot........a very erotic smell was emanating from her body...........her cleavage was prominent and Anshul saw a couple of what seemed like bite marks on her soft boobs...........Anshul's breath became heavy looking at those marks on his wife's heaving boobs.........his throat dried and he gulped his saliva............Swati looked a little annoyed now.......she looked annoyingly at him and asked again,''kya hua? (what happened?)''.................Anshul stopped looking at her cleavage and looked at her face and quickly replied,''nnnnn nahin ttt tabiyat theek hai,magar thodi ghabrahat ho rahi hai (nnnn no my hhh health is fine,it's just that I'm feeling a little tense)''...............Swati looked a little confused.............and then with an irritated look on her face she scolded her hubby.........Swati:''kitni baar maine aur Jayraj ji ne kaha hai aapse ki zyada mat sochiye,zyada sochiyega to ghabrahat hona hi hai,magar aap sunte nahin hai (how many times me and Jayraj ji have told you not to think much,if you think that much you're bound to feel that way,but you don't listen)''..............Anshul felt a little bad at being scold by his wife,he was expecting her to show some compassion towards him,but she too was right in a way,his condition was such due to excess thinking...........He remained quiet...his wife on the other hand was irritated......her lover's cum had dried and was making her feel uncomfortable,it felt like her butthole has been sealed by some adhesive...........some of his cum had dripped on her thigh and dried..........the whole thing was really uncomfortable for her...........She wanted to clean it.........she thought that her hubby had become ill so she came out worried,but now she understood that he was not ill,but it was more of his excess thinking that was making him feel that way..........she knew what was he thinking about so much and that combined with the uneasiness due to drying up of her lover's cum made her lose her cool................She wanted to clean herself and she could've done that in the bathroom in her hubby's bedroom,but she wanted to go to her lover's bedroom,get rid of her clothes and clean herself properly...........she didn't want to get naked in front of her hubby,but she wanted to do that in front of her lover...........she didn't want her hubby to see her naked.........in fact it had been quite a long time since her hubby last saw her naked,all he got to see now was her waist and back and that too because of his wife's lover,who makes her wear such revealing clothes,otherwise may be Anshul wouldn't have got to see even that...........he was doing exactly that.....he was once again looking at her cleavage,her heaving boobs.............Just then Anshul asked her,''Swati tumhare munh se cigarette ki boo jaisi aa rahi hai (Swati,your mouth is smelling like cigarette smoke)''..........Now this was the last thing Anshul needed to say at this moment.........her expression changed and now she looked really angry at him............Swati:''aapko kya lag raha hai main cigarette peeti hoon? (you think I smoke?)'' .......As soon as Swati started speaking,Anshul started shaking his head in ''no'' and when she finished,he put his defence,''nahin Swati woh baat nahin,mujhe bas waisa smell laga to maine keh diya,maine yeh nahin kaha ki tum smoke karti ho (no Swati it's not like that,It smelled like cigarette smoke so I said that,I didn't say that you smoke)''.............Swati continued,''isi liye aapki tabiyat kharab ho gayee,itna bakwaas sochte rahenge to aur kya hoga: (this is why you're not feeling well,if you keep on thinking about such nonsense,then what else will happen?)'' ..........with that she took the water bottle on the bedside table,poured water in the glass and helped him drink it..........she looked at him,put the blanket over him and sternly said.....Swati:''so jaiye chup chap (sleep quietly)''...............Anshul also couldn't say anything,he knew that he had disturbed her at this time of night and on top of that he offended her by saying that her mouth smelled like cigarette smoke, so she was bound to get angry.........Anshul looked at the bite marks on her boobs for one last time and then she got up and went outside.........When she got up,the air around her filled with an erotic smell of her aroma...........Anshul inhaled deeply, took his hand to his groin,licked his lip and with a heavy breath rubbed his lifeless cock........Jayraj was smoking once again,he saw his young lover enter the bedroom.......she smiled at him and took out her kameez............Jayraj took a puff and blew the smoke looking at her..........she too looked at him and then took off her bra......she quickly got rid of her salwar too,...........she shamelessly got naked in front of amother man who was not her hubby,but her lover............Jayraj took another puff looking at her......she smiled at him and went to the bathroom..........Jayraj looked at her ass which was still red because of his spanking........Jayraj smiled looking at that and took another puff.......she came out, after a few minutes and went naked to the bed swaying her ass...........Jayraj was still smoking.........this time he didn't blow the smoke but kept in his mouth and looked at her...........Swati understood his intention and therefore shook her head in a ''no''.........Jayraj went ahead and planted a kiss on her lips........she initially resisted but soon gave up.......Jayraj transferred the smoke to her mouth.......they kissed for some seconds and then when they stopped She started coughing........she looked with a mock anger at him,but she liked it somehow........Jayraj with a smile on his face said,''are directly nahin piyogi to kam se kam aese hi maze le lo cigarette ka (if you won't smoke directly,then enjoy the cigarette this way)''...........she continued playfully showing her anger,''mujhe nahin peeni,aap hi piyo (i don't want to smoke,you do that)''..........both of them then lied down on the bed.........Jayraj took another puff and this time he sucked her boobs..........Swati felt the warmth of the smoke on her boobs and laughed,''hahahahaha''...........she continued,''iss umar mein jawano jaisa harqat (you're acting like a young man at such an age)''..........Jayraj smiled at her and said,''tujh jaisi garam raand jab saath ho to jawani aayegi hi aur aese bhi teri jaisi garam randiyo ko chodne ka dam rakhta hoon aaj bhi (if a hot slut like you is with me then I'm definitely going to feel like a young man and anyway I'm capable of fucking hot whores like you even today)''.............Swati's body filled with pleasure hearing this,she didn't mind him calling her a whore,a slut,but she liked that he found her ''hot''..........She smiled seductively at him and said,''wo to pata hai ki aap mein aaj bhi kitna dum hai (I'm well aware how capable you're eveb today)''.........Jayraj smiled,took one final puff,put the cigarette in the ash tray and then blew the smoke on her boobs.........she felt the warmth of the smoke on her boobs and bit her lower lip.........Jayraj then put her boob in his mouth and began sucking it..........Swati put her hand over his head and closed her eyes......after some minutes both of them fell asleep,with her hand on his head and her boob in his mouth.........
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Swati's Life with Paralysed Husband - Full Story - by MasterBull - 30-05-2019, 01:02 AM