Misc. Erotica Chronicles of a Promiscuous Male
Post 22 - Deflowering Kannu

So as I told you Kannu also joined the same college as me. I was not very regular in college, as I was busy fucking two beauties at rented accommodation and trying to earn some money. My theater activity and leniency of teachers meant that attendance was not a problem, but first days of college meant checking on new nubile girls so I was there checking girls.

This is when I saw her, she wore a Red T shirt with denims, she was the only girl I saw who was dressed so vibrantly. She had left her hair open and parted them from a side. All in all she looked a lanky girl who courted attention. Ragging as negligible in that college, but she turned enough heads. I saw her in a class break and signaled her from far. She came near me and said, "Hi, Bhaiya", while I was standing with 2-3 guys. I also wished her, asked customary questions and assured all support, if she needed any. She smiled her full and said "Thankyou, Bhaiya". She later told me, she wanted to see my reaction amongst my friends.

Interestingly, she was also a science student, just like me. The memories of pressing her boobs under her T shirt made me horny at times, and for next few days, I was regular in college. We briefly met a few times and I always asked her about her studies and whether she faced any problems. Couple of times, I also invited her to my place. She always politely and smilingly declined. Couple of weeks later, she asked me an innocent question about physics. I took her to the library and explained the concept to her. Sitting in the library in front of me, she was constantly looking into my eyes and not breaking the gaze. I was unnerved a bit, but held myself and explained her then added casually that she is most welcome at my place to study or clear any concepts.

Her mechanisms seen, I also started giving college a skip. I had hots for her but my sexual needs were already being fulfilled otherwise too. Few times, I imagined her while fucking Tabassum and Monika Ma'am. Guess skipping college did the trick. On one such visits to college, she again asked me another question. I took her to library, explained in a hurry and told her to visit my place, if she needed further clarifications. Her response was prompt, "Abhi chalte hai." (Lets go right now).

So, there we went, skipping the classes. I showing the way on my moped and she following safe distance back on her red bicycle. I distinctly remember she was wearing an off-white T shirt with denims on that day. At my place, when I opened the lock, she was two steps behind me. I opened the door and gestured her to move in first. I distinctly remember and can feel the waning confidence by which she moved in. I closed the door behind me and saw her back, she was looking away from me, inspecting the room.

I tip toed those 2 steps and put my hands on her shoulders. Did she shudder, I feel so. I lifted her heavy hair and pushed them to one side and placed my lips on her the side of her bare neck. She sighed. I brought my hands around her and put it on her boobs. Licking her neck, I started massaging her tits over her bra and T shirt. I kept on doing the same till what looked like eternity when I turned her around. Her eyes were closed and I placed my lips on her thin lips. She responded and opened her lips. Awkward she was, but she kept the pace and we kept sucking each others lips. I licked her face, she did the same. When we broke the kiss, her face was red, I roamed my fingers in her hair over her ears by cupping her face while I looked at her face. Her eyes remained closed for some time, then she opened it and we started kissing again.

I took off her T shirt without even a protest and took her to bed. Laid her down and started kissing her small breasts first over the bra, then after removing her bra. The girl that she was, she also started roaming her hands on my chest, don't remember when and how I removed my shirt. She came on top of me, kissing licking and roaming her fingers, lips and fingers in my hairy chest, licking my nipples, chewing on them.

It was a hot month of August, and our mouths were parched. We took a break and had water, topless we both were. She wanted to go to loo and I also relieved myself. Asked her to wash her pussy area after pee. She came back in her denims, but when I went, I came back in my underwear. I had great difficulty in peeing, I had to angle my dick low and the pee came in small bursts. Any guy who had tried to pee while his dick is erect would know that its not easy to pee with an erect dick.

Anyways when I came back in the underwear, she was sitting on the bed completely topless. She gazed at my erect dick under the underwear, then looked at me and then again at my dick.

Some of the heat between us was lost, I came back on her, chewing, mauling and massaging her boobs. She did grunt a few times, but was silent mostly. "Lagti hai" (It hurts) was her only response to chewing of her boobs.

I opened the button of her jeans and pulled the same out. Her cotton panty had a big wet patch showing that her juices were flowing freely. I opened her legs and started licking her inner thighs. She started giggling and throwing legs. "Gudgudi hoti hai bahut saari" (It tickles a lot). She helped me take out her panties by lifting her ass. What a sight, a weak long stubble waited me there. I licked the crack and she moaned. I placed her legs on my shoulder and lifted her slim frame and placed my mouth on that pussy. It was oozing fluids was damp and my tongue glided in easily. She raised a voice.

uuuummmmmmm.

I kept chewing and she kept moaning aaaa, mmmm, oooo,

Bhaiya, bas karo (Bhaiya, leave it)

ooooooooooooooo aaaaaaaaaaaaa Please ooooooooooooo mmmmmm bas karo (Leave it)

Bhaiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

pleaaaaaaaaaaaase

oooooooooooooooo

aaaaaaaaaa

Bhaiya, nahi please (Bhaiya, No please)

She was shuddering her legs lifted upward, her face on my hard mattress her torso supported on my knees. I looked at her and she was the prettiest thing that I could have.

After about 3-4 minutes, I left her.

She immediately bounced on the bed and said, AB MERI BAARI (Now its my turn) pulling at my underwear. My pre-cum smeared dick was in her sight, She did not allow me to even remove the underwear fully before she was on my dick, sucking it like a lollipop. Like a mad hungry woman she licked, kissed and sucked on my dick. I went on my back and removed my underwear, while she was still working on my cock. Her hair had all fallen over her face and covered my dick, which I pushed aside looking at a red face devouring on my cock. Her eyes were closed and she was trying to take as much as she could. In 2-3 minutes she became tired and her breathing grew shallow, she pulled back her face, red and started breathing heavily.

Tere periods kab hue the? (When did you had your periods?) I asked her.

10 din pahle (Ten days back) She told me.

I knew that it was not safe to fuck her without a condom. I took out the condom and wore it on my dick. We were ready to fuck.....

I pushed her back on the bed and spread her legs wide open and placed my dick on the opening of her love hole. She was so wet that I could see her pussy glistening. It was hot and we were lil sweaty too despite the fan running at full speed. I teased her clit with my condom covered dick and then lowered it on the mouth of the vagina. And I pushed while I slumped on her.

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii the voice came under from my shoulder, while she gripped me.

Mindless of the pain, I pressed her under my weight and pushed deeper...

uuuuuu

uuuu

I kept on stroking and while I was at it for maybe 2 minutes, she said, "Bhaiya. abhi tak dard ho raha hai," (Brother, its still paining).

Though she was wet, but she was very tight, even with her legs spread, I could feel the walls of her pussy having good friction.

uuu oooo dard ho raha hai (Its paining....)

Bhaiya, please samjho na (Brother, please understand)

Unmindful of her pain, I kept humping and told her, 2 minute mein kam ho jaayega (It would subside in two minutes)

mmmmmuuuuuuuuuuuu whooooooo

whooo nahi ho raha na kam (Its not subsiding).

Though, I wanted to stop and inspect, but the pressure in me was building and I started like a wild animal, increasing the pace rather than decreasing it.

oooooooo ooooooo oooooo

I started mumbling, bas ho gaya, bas ho gaya (Oh its almost done, its done) and I shot my load, which was captured by the condom.

And then I pulled back my blood smeared condom and a trickle of blood oozed on the bedsheet. She immediately climbed down the bed and said, "itna dard kyun ho raha hai?" (Why is it paining so much?) She walked into the bathroom with her legs wide open. When she came back after few minutes she said, she bled in the toilet.

It was quite later in my life that I found the probable reason was that her inner wall f vagina or vulva was also grazed by the pounding, which was the main reason for her pain and not the rupturing of her hymen as she had great difficulty and inflammation while peeing for next 4-5 days. Lucky she was that she did not catch a urinary tract infection.

This also meant that next time when she came, she was very reluctant to fuck. I had to give her hymen breaking stories and caress her no length. We had torrid sex on that day also. Soon, it became a routine, she would demand sex. She would come unannounced and seeing a female in my room, she would tease the female no end. Sex with Kannu was never exceptional. However, it was always fulfilling. She would insist on hugging and fucking. She would sleep on my chest. She was way too romantic for my liking. She would challenge me. She would be mischievous. She never liked being fucked in doggie style, she insisted on eye contact. That does not mean she did not get fucked doggie style or anally fucked, but that was considerably less. She also did not like being spanked. But she made up with her deep sucking, getting facfucks, drinking cum, long hugs, deep kisses.

By this time, I also told her about the other four girls who were fucking the same dick on the same bed. She started calling my rented accommodation as La Harem. It was during this time that I realized that Kannu was an intelligent girl. She also cared for me but unlike Tabassum she was vocal of her desires and like Monika Ma'am she also became a cum hungry dame.

Kannu went out to do her engineering, the same year I joined MBA. We met after four and half years in Delhi. But that story and other sexcapades a little later.
Interested females/ cuckolds ping me in confidence.

Or reach out to me HangOut/ Google Chat ID - punjabi.mard

My thread https://xossipy.com/thread-49683-post-49...pid4953065
[+] 1 user Likes punjabimard's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chronicles of a Promiscuous Male - by punjabimard - 14-09-2022, 12:11 PM
Post 1 - Early Experiences - by punjabimard - 14-09-2022, 12:52 PM
Post 4 - Nervous Moments - by punjabimard - 27-09-2022, 01:44 PM
Post 5 - Early Life Learnings - by punjabimard - 28-09-2022, 02:54 PM
Post 8 - Saksh-aatkar - by punjabimard - 03-10-2022, 07:04 PM
Post 9 - Saksh-aatkar Continued - by punjabimard - 08-10-2022, 01:15 PM
Post 9 - Saksh-aatkar Continued - by punjabimard - 08-10-2022, 01:19 PM