Misc. Erotica Chronicles of a Promiscuous Male
Post 21 - Kannu - Introduction of Cousin turned Muse

Let me take my readers back in time a bit. Because I have written these chronicles in the series of girls I fucked and not how life happened to me, so some back and forth in time is required.

I had mentioned in Post 11, how I broke the ice with my growing up second cousin Kannu, when I had gone to meet her brother. At that time she was in  her final year of school. Next year as luck and the paucity of colleges in that city meant, she joined the same college in which I was studying. 

She remains my favorite cousin till date. Our rendezvous started at that time has continued with interruptions. We are residing in the same city now. She is happily married and stays with her husband now, but we steal our special moments.

First let me describe her as I met her. Kannu, a Madhuri Dixit fan. I have seen her transformed from gawky yet bubbly teenager to a stunner in her 20s to a chubby in 30s who lost weight and is now a mature mid 40s classy women with weight at right places. There is nothing that I don't love about her.

She has lustrous hair, which incidentally is my weakness. Though she has got it cut in various styles over the year, I have been bound and entangled in her voluminous, heavy and silky hair. She has infectious smile. I forget my fears and faults when she is with me and she smiles. Her eyes are always twinkling.

Kannu, which I met the, had growing boobs and a heavy braid, which she had got cut in wavy step cut curls that like Madhuri Dixit as seen in movies like Beta by the time she joined the college. She was lissome with thin lips, her ass protruding just a bit more than average. And her 30B boobs (Which grew to 32B while in college and are now 38D)... rock hard and her belly like a straight board with deep navel which I guess is above average wide.
She oozed raw sensuality. Her dressing sense was modern for that era and place. She often wore suits sans dupatta. Laughed heartily, which attracted attention. Boys used to roam in her street and she used to gracefully and periodically come on her roof to please her fans. Never inviting but teasing enough. All in all, she knew how to keep boys enchanted and hooked without giving anything in return.

She was an average student but as she grew up she became more focused and has done well in her studies and career.  Her skill of keeping people interested yet maintain sufficient safe distance has meant that she has grown in her career and still maintaining a clean reputation.

To be fair, she was just another girl till I got to know her better. Her intelligence was aphrodisiac and she grew on me. When I left that small town, I thought probably I won't see her again. But she entered my life after getting her engineering done in a reputed college and finishing her MBA, when we both were working in Delhi. She married rich and fairly early with big-fishes-should-not-be-left attitude. The guy was affable but geeky and she remained not fully satisfied. During my stay in and out of Delhi, we kept meeting and getting far. Though one thing that grew was friendship. Everyone treats us like normal close cousin who have many similar tastes. But not many people including her husband, brother and others know that one similar taste is rough and fulfilling sex. She has had her share of pre-maritals and extra-maritals, but she is intelligent enough to keep them well hidden. On the discussion on affairs she keeps telling me - Not as many as you Bhaiya. 

Yes, despite our relationship, she calls me Bhaiya or Bhai always. Often she calls me Behan-Chodh and then laughs and says for you it is a Truth and not a Gaali

We have been almost caught 3 times, but always her presence of mind and playful nature has helped us. I believe that she would recur few times in my memoirs.

Now, let me enthrall my readers by how our sexual overtones started.

As I was studying and working in that city and rarely visited my own hometown. Kannu's Mom had invited me for dinner and lunch a few times. In the first year of my graduation after I had bedded 3 girls Tabbassum, Ritu and Sanjana, I had topped them with a teacher in the college Monika Ma'am. I had read a few books on dating and mating.

Kannu was in final year of school, her growing boobs, her looks, her lustrous hair in a heavy braid, her smile attracted me. Whenever I met her at her home, I could sense raw sensuality. She casually mentioned the boys which roamed near her when her mother was not in earshot. She asked me whether I had a girlfriend. She asked me about college life. She was ticking all the boxes of inclination of interest as mentioned in the book.

Come March, Holi was on a Sunday and on the last Sunday of March. It was very hot by then and the time was between my exams, while her exams were over. I had not been to my home, so I decided to go to the house of my cousin to play Holi and have some nice food.

As soon I reached her lane riding on my cycle, Kannu tried to launch few water ballons at me. I dcuked most of them. I rang the doorbell and as soon as door opened, I rushed to the roof, rubbing color in both my palms without even greeting to my aunt. There she was with one more of her friends, she dodged me and ran towards stairs. I followed her and caughte hold of her arm. The stairs bent in U shape in the middle and don't know what came to me,

She must have looked something like

[Image: wetholifestivalpopingtouchingrubbingpres...282129.jpg]

I pushed both my hands from below her T shirt onto her growing boobs. Inside the T shirt I lowered her Bra or Camisole and hard pressed and rubbed her boobs. The whole thing was over in few seconds but Kannu was really transported in some other world.

I left the stunned Kannu and came down. Greeted my uncle and aunt. The book had said, leave the horny woman for two weeks and see if she follows. I had no intention of going back. I enquired about my cousin brother, but came to know that due to new job, he decided not to come home. In the meantime, Kannu came down, she pleaded me "Bhaiya upar aao na" (Bhaiya, come upstairs). I refused. She looked at me with soulful eyes and pleaded a couple of times. Even my aunt now asked me to go and play some Holi with her. I followed her, she took a pause at the middle of the stairs, but I pushed her forward.

I stayed there for few minutes, we both drenched each other in water. Her friend was also drenched. In front of her friend, I did not take any further liberty. I left her house after having some snacks despite everyone's request to stay back. 

How I fucked Kannu would be in my next post
Interested females/ cuckolds ping me in confidence.

Or reach out to me HangOut/ Google Chat ID - punjabi.mard

My thread https://xossipy.com/thread-49683-post-49...pid4953065
[+] 1 user Likes punjabimard's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chronicles of a Promiscuous Male - by punjabimard - 14-09-2022, 12:11 PM
Post 1 - Early Experiences - by punjabimard - 14-09-2022, 12:52 PM
Post 4 - Nervous Moments - by punjabimard - 27-09-2022, 01:44 PM
Post 5 - Early Life Learnings - by punjabimard - 28-09-2022, 02:54 PM
Post 8 - Saksh-aatkar - by punjabimard - 03-10-2022, 07:04 PM
Post 9 - Saksh-aatkar Continued - by punjabimard - 08-10-2022, 01:15 PM
Post 9 - Saksh-aatkar Continued - by punjabimard - 08-10-2022, 01:19 PM
Post 12 - Anal-yzing Tabassaum - by punjabimard - 26-10-2022, 11:49 AM
Post 21 - Kannu - Introduction of Cousin turned Muse - by punjabimard - 04-12-2022, 03:08 PM
Post 22 - Deflowering Kannu - by punjabimard - 06-12-2022, 05:11 PM
Post 26 - Misadventures - by punjabimard - 03-01-2023, 04:18 PM
Post 32 - Sanjana - Revenge Sex - by punjabimard - 21-02-2023, 11:31 AM
New Developments - by punjabimard - 06-02-2024, 10:59 AM
RE: Chronicles of a Promiscuous Male - by sri7869 - 06-02-2024, 01:21 PM
RE: Chronicles of a Promiscuous Male - by sri7869 - 16-02-2024, 04:21 PM