Adultery Rinku – The Tease!!
Rinku – The Use!! (Part 9)

It was with immense reluctance that I let Asfu leave my place! …… The only solace being his promise, ‘Mai teri setting kar ke rakhta hoon!’ ……. That seemed to resonate through my body every now & then as I fingered myself silly, thinking of what would have happened if Asfu had been straight!!!! ……….. I would have been having his babies inside me by now!!!!

But something is a lot better than absolutely nothing!!!! …… & I did have plenty of fun with my dream lover …. !!!!
So, I went back to my dreary daily routine but only after scrapping every last bit of pizza & all other leftovers which might give away my acts of debauchery to my staid & clueless husband!!!!
….
……….
……………
As usual, my husband returned from office, harried & in a dull and deflated mood, which too was not unusual!!!!

I had barely closed the door after him, when his words made me freeze in position!!!
“Rinku? ….. Aaj pizza mangaya tha kya?” ……. 

“D’huh? …. P..p..Pizza?! …. N..Nahin toh?” I answered, desperately looking around if any vestige of my madcap caper with Asfu were still strewn away in some corner!!!

“Kyun? Mohit? ….. Ekdum pizza kaise yaad aaya?” I smiled & tried to make a joke out of it.

“Arre, can’t you smell it? ….. The whole place is smelling of pizza!” Mohit shot back!!

‘FUCK!’ …… I had drawn the curtains, closed all the windows so nobody could see my slutty act with Asfu!!!! ….. That must have trapped all the odours!!!! ……… Although I could only remember Asfu’s musky odors, Mohit had been able to smell the smoky pizza odour!!!!

Even then while Mohit went to freshen up, I did another recce of the places where Asfu & me had even looked at, just to make sure nothing out of the ordinary was missed!!!!
………
………….
……………..
I had barely finished my recce, when Mohit returned & for the second time that evening, his words made me go still!!!

“Rinku? ……. How about pizza for dinner tonight? …….. Let’s go to your favorite place … Jijaji pizza!!! …. What say?” Mohit asked nonchalantly!!!!

“H’uh? ……. Why not? …. H’uh? Sure!!!! … Er..r… its Jiju’s pizza …not Jijaji pizza!” I corrected Mohit, ensuring that we headed to the correct pizza joint & then I quickly went to get dressed, thanking my stars for this sudden turn in my fortunes!!!!

Not wanting to look a gift horse in the mouth, I dressed demurely as compared to my usually risqué style!
You see I didn’t want to put off Mohit by dressing sluttily which might make him cancel the outing!!!

I dressed in a simple low back low front sleeveless black blouse (I only have such low front blouses ?) & a light burgundy colored plain sari (of course, the sari was plain but it sure was semi-transparent – like almost all of my other saris)!!!!!!

I must tell you that I love wearing saris!!!! ………… The amount of sex appeal that can be achieved & the amount of skin someone like me can reveal through a sari is just not possible in other regular day-to-day outfits!!!! (of course, I am not comparing it to 2 piece thong bikinis etc.!!!!!)

I wear my saris way below my navel, just above where the crotch lines start! Add to it my low back or backless, low front sleeveless blouses which ensure that my sexy back, arms & absolutely flat tummy along with my deep round navel are always on display!!!!! 
Which outfit will allow me to expose so much & yet let me claim that I was fully dressed?... Right?!!!!?

Well, so keeping all that in mind, I dressed in a simple low back low front sleeveless black blouse & a light burgundy colored plain sari, with a simple slim black bra & panties without a petticoat beneath! For once I didn’t mind leaving my silky brown hair loose & then bunched it all over one shoulder & let it cascade onto the top of my right breast!!!!
………
……….
………….
I had to be quick & I was, so that my stingy hubby didn’t have any time to change his mind!!!!
……..
…………
…………..
Very soon we were heading towards the place where I hoped the handsome Asfu had already done my ‘setting’ as promised earlier!!!!!!
……….
……….
………….
It took us more than half an hour to reach due to traffic & I was internally cursing the traffic as I desperately didn’t want to miss this golden opportunity!!!!

Finally, when we reached, I was elated to see that the joint was almost unoccupied except for one another couple, who too seemed to be almost at the end of their meal!!!!
…….
………
…………..
As soon as we entered, my face lit up in a dazzling smile!!!

“Hello madam!! …. Welcome Sir!” Asfu’s soft spoken voice & handsome visage welcomed us & then he guided us to our table right in the centre of the joint!!!!

I felt all my great hopes being dashed to smithereens as Mohit sat facing the kitchen while I sat opposite to him facing the door!!!
There was no hope that anything was going to be even remotely possible that night & although I saw the other couple pay & leave even as I stared at the door dejectedly, imagining many other people walking in & spoiling all the fun!!!!
……..
…………
……………
That’s when my luck turned around once more!!!!!
……
……….
……………
A deep booming voice spoke from right behind me scaring both Mohit & me!!!!
“Hello!!!! Madam!!!! …. Sir!!! …….. Glad you could make it to our ‘Create your own Recipe’ night!!!! …. Welcome!!!” a tall portly man with a salt & pepper beard spoke with a glint in his eyes & an equally naughty smile on his thick set lips!!!!

When neither Mohit nor me reacted, the man continued & introduced himself, “I am Jiju!!!! ….. Jiju’s Pizza!! … I own this joint!!!! ….. We have started this ‘make you own recipe’ from today!!!! …. We plan to make a monthly item!!!!! … Wouldn’t you want to join in? …….. Come on! Please!!” Jiju boomed!!!!

Mohit’s expression itself indicated he was thoroughly uninterested & I was about to refuse politely too when I noticed Asfu hang a sign on the glass door!!!!

From where I sat, I could read ‘OPEN’ ………. So, the other side that is the sign on the outside must be ‘CLOSED’!!!!!!!!
My eyes widened & a sly smile crept across the corners of my lips!!!!

My smile broadened & I was forced to bite my lip when Asfu turned around & winked at me even as he nodded towards the towering form of Jiju!!!! …….. I knew what Asfu meant!!!! ……. ‘Teri SETTING kar di!!!!!’

So instead of refusing Jiju, I smiled back at him & said “Sounds interesting! ….!” ……… then looking at Mohit I said “Come on Mohit! Let’s try it out!!!”

From the corner of my eye, I saw Jiju’s smile fade & a frown crop up across his balding forehead when I invited my husband to try it with me!!!!

But I knew what Jiju did not!!!! …. Mohit would never ever join in to something like this!!!! 
The dull & dreary man would prefer drowning in a bottle of booze than do something different in life!!!!

Jiju’s frown receded a bit when Mohit shook his head & said “Rinku…. I am not interested!!!!” as I looked at Jiju hoping he had a solution to this quandary!!!

Thankfully he had!!!! ……. He nodded to Asfu who rushed to the kitchen & returned with a tray covered with a red cloth!!!

“Sir?” … “Madam?” ……. Jiju bent low towards us & spoke softly as if saying something sinister!
Just his demeanor made me aware that something had been planned already & that Asfu had actually managed to do my ‘SETTING”!!!!! ……… Even Mohit leaned forward expectantly!!!
…….
…………
………….
“Madam!! Since you are interested, I request you to join us in the kitchen!!! …. & Sir! …. I have something special for you, so that you are not bored when madam is busy in the kitchen!! ……… Except you will have to move to the corner table! ……. Please!! I will explain everything!! Please come!!! ….. Sir! It’s on the house!!! No charge!!!!” Jiji said!!!

In fact, Jiju had uttered the magic words!!!! …… ‘On-The-House’!!! …… ‘No Charge!’ ……… Mohit is such a bastard; he would have happily exchanged me for something free!!! …….. Not that I would complain!!!!! … Not at all!!!!
…..
……..
……….
Just as I had predicted, as soon as he heard ‘No Charge’ Mohit almost scampered to the corner table!!!
It was a table set against the wall, with just 2 seats, both of which were facing the wall & facing away from the kitchen or the door!!!!
On the wall was a TV screen & Jiju handed Mohit the remote after switching the channel to a sports channel!!!!
As Mohit settled into his chair preparing to watch live sport, Jiju pulled away the red cloth covering the tray which was still in Asfu’s hands!!!

Mohit’s eyes almost bulged out of his sockets!!!!

On the tray was an expensive looking bottle of booze & some scrumptious looking munchies along with a single glass!!!!!

“Sir!... ONLY For you!!!” Jiju said & then continued, “Sir!!! The reason to get you to this table is we are not supposed to provide booze!!!! …….. But this is a special offer for you …. And madam!!!! ……. Also, sir, both booze & munchies are unlimited!!! …!” Jiju said & Mohit’s happiness was evident from his face!!! 
Mohit was nodding, smiling & licking his lips as if he couldn’t wait for Jiju to finish & leave him in peace!!!!

But Jiju had one more thing to say, “Sir! This is Asfu! …. He will be here for your service!!! Whatever you need …. Tell him!!! He will provide!!! …… !!! Enjoy yourself … sir!!!” Jiju said & then turned around, nodded & winked at me!!!!

The message was clear, “… We will enjoy ourselves too!!!!”
…….
………
Jiju shook hands with an elated Mohit & asked him politely, “Sir? Can we ‘take’ madam? ….. with us?”

“Yes!!! …Yes!!! Of course!!!! Why not!!!! … Please ……..take her!!!! ….. Rinku! Go!!! ……. Go with him!!!” Mohit was almost dismissive in his tone & Jiju bowed courteously & pointed the way for me!!!!

I smiled at Asfu as I walked slowly towards the kitchen!!!!

Jiju walked behind me till we were a few tables away from my husband’s table & then suddenly Jiju grabbed my arm roughly & yanked me forward towards the kitchen while he hissed in my ear, “Abe saali, jaldi kar!!!! Itna matak ke chalegi…toh chudegi kab? …..  Bahut time pass karti hai!!!! ……… Saali kuttiya!!!”

As he guided me towards the kitchen, his palm crushing my upper arm in a vice like grip, Jiju ran the back of his other hand over my barely covered back & then groped my bums in an equally vice like squeeze!!!!!

“OOowwww!!!” I yelped but managed to control myself & lowered my voice as much as I could!!!!
The anticipation rising with every step I took towards the kitchen!!!!

As I entered the kitchen Asfu ran in beside me & grabbed a pitcher full of ice! ….. As he exited the kitchen, he leaned towards me & said “Rinku!!...Rinku bhabhi!!!! Jaisa promise kiya tha …. Waise hi …. full on Setting kar di hai… teri!!! Full Enjoy…. Kar le aur sabko karwa de!!!!”
…….
………
I could barely smile to thank him when Jiju almost flung me right into the centre of the compact kitchen!!!!

I staggered & stumbled but managed to retain my balance!!!! … When I looked up, I saw 3 familiar faces stare back at me from 3 corners!!! 
These were the other delivery boys from Jiju’s Pizza ……… & all three of them were staring back at me with unconcealed lust!!!

If I had been lusty while trying to seduce Asfu earlier in the day, these 3 guys seemed to be driven by a lust which was 100 times more than what I had shown!!!

One of them was rubbing his crotch while the other 2 were already stripping off their shirts!
I smiled at them & said “Hi!!! Kaise h…o…..? ….AAAAoooowww!!!!” Jiju had slapped his hard calloused hand against my bums!!!! 

“Rinku!!! Saali madarchod!!! Yahan kya chit chat karne aayi hai!!!! …. Chal baal band le aur ready ho ja!!!!” Jiju said abhorrently & waited only till I had tied my loose hair into a pony tail with a simple black packing string that Jiju handed to me!!!

The instant I tied my hair, Jiju grasped me by the nape of my neck, turned my head around & kissed me full on my lips!!!
His hands roamed over on to my breasts & he squeezed them as roughly as he had groped my bums earlier!!!!

I reciprocated eagerly!! ………After all this is exactly what I had hoped for!!!!!.... This is what this shameless slut lived for!!!! …. What I desired for!!!!!

“Rinku!!! Saali… ready ho ja randi!!!” Jiju whispered as he snogged on my lips!!!
“MMmuu…Uuhhh…mmmmmmaaahh!!.... Hmmm…ready…fo..r..wh..a.t…? Uummmmaaahhh!!!” I managed to break lip lock to ask Jiju!!!

“Nanga nach!!!! .” ……. “Strip tease!!!” 2 of the 3 men standing around said gleefully!!!!

Jiju turned me around so I was facing the door to the kitchen & while groping my tits with both hands ordered, “Rinku!!! Apne pati ko puch kaunse music par nanga nach karna hai?” I could feel his belly jiggle as he laughed along with his staff!!!

My pussy tingled as I nodded & called out, “Mohit? …. MOHIT? …… What kind of music do you want?” ….. & then whispered almost to myself, “Teri biwi ko nangi ho ke inn sab ke samne nachna hai…. ussi music par!!!!”
………..
…………….
After an unbearably long pause, Mohit answered “E..r.!!! Slow music lagane ko bol!!! … Maaza aayega!!! Slow instrumental!!!! …. !” & the ring of men around me sniggered at him for suggesting the kind of music to play so his wife could do a strip tease for them!!!

Jiju patted my bums & said laughingly “Shabaash!!! Meri besharam kuttiya!!!! …. Apne pati se nanga nach dikhane ki permission lene ke liye!!!! …… Shabaash!!!! …….. Tujhe inaam milega!!!! Jaroor milega!!! ........ Randi saali!!!”
…….
……….
…………….
As the slow instrumental music began, I tossed my pony tail backwards & ran my fingers through my silky hair, straightening my hair!!!
I pirouetted in sync with the music facing each of my lusting admirers, ensuring they got of an eyeful of the goods they were soon going to taste!!!!

I kissed my own shoulders, even as I heaved my breasts breathing heavily while one by one all 4 men stripped off their trousers!!!
I smiled in satisfaction as I saw the size of the bulges in their bloated underwear!!!

I sucked my fingers & dragged my wet fingers over my chin leaving a slimy glistening trail of spit behind even as I gyrated to the slow music, swaying my hips suggestively!!!!
…………
…………..
…………….
I danced my way towards Jiju as I undid the clip that held my pallu to my flimsy blouse & then placed the edge of my pallu between Jiju’s lips!!!
Jiju grinned as he clenched my pallu with his teeth & tugged at it while I caressed his scraggly face!!!!
Jiju pulled away my pallu, revealing my deep cleavage while I crooned in a low slutty voice, “Jiju!!!! ….. Mai Rinku!!!! …. Rin-K-U-T-I-Y-A!!! …… Aapki aaj ki besharam kutiya!!!! …. Your bitch …. For YOUR use!!!!! ……… Aur ab ye kutiya …. Khud apne kapde utar kar aap ke samne nangi hogi!!!! ………. Phir aap….. iss kutiya ke saath jo chahe karo!!!!! Jaise bhi use karo!!!!! …. Ummm!!! …. OK?”

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Rinku – The Tease!! - by nangi_rinku - 24-04-2022, 10:50 AM
RE: Rinku – The Tease!! - by creepyfoofaji - 24-04-2022, 11:52 AM
RE: Rinku – The Tease!! - by nangi_rinku - 24-04-2022, 12:12 PM
RE: Rinku – The Tease!! - by nangi_rinku - 24-04-2022, 12:13 PM
RE: Rinku – The Tease!! - by nangi_rinku - 24-04-2022, 12:18 PM
RE: Rinku – The Tease!! - by nangi_rinku - 24-04-2022, 12:19 PM
RE: Rinku – The Tease!! - by nangi_rinku - 24-04-2022, 12:21 PM
RE: Rinku – The Tease!! - by creepyfoofaji - 08-05-2022, 06:43 PM
RE: Rinku – The Tease!! - by nangi_rinku - 24-04-2022, 12:23 PM
RE: Rinku – The Tease!! - by blackdesk - 30-04-2022, 12:59 AM