Adultery Aroused by Cheating by xleglover-Completed
The door knocked. Jen quickly put on her robe and opened the door. "Hi mom," she said, forcing a smile on to her face. "It's alright, I just slipped."

Her mom looked concerned. She softly padded Jen's tummy. "You have to be careful, honey, you're got a precious package growing inside here."

"I know mom," Jen said, trying to sound cheery. "I'm just excited about tomorrow. Goodnight."

Moments later David emerged from the closet, grinning.

"I'm glad you're enjoying yourself," Jen said sarcastically.

"Well, I'd rather fuck you, but I've figured out a way to make a blowjob exciting."

Jen scowled at him. "You've never complained before about getting a blowjob." She motioned for him to sit on the bed. "Come on, let's get this over with."

"Not so fast," David said, sitting on the edge of the bed. "First, lose the robe."

Jen hesitated, then shrugged. What did it matter? He'd seen her body before, they'd been as intimate as two people could be. She untied the robe and let it fall to the floor, then got on her knees between his legs.

"Not so fast I said. Your friends gave you a bustier at your shower, right? Sarah mentioned it. You're wearing it tomorrow, under your wedding dress? Put it on."

Jen glared at David. She knew what he wanted. He wanted to be the first man to touch her in the bustier. To be the first man to have sex with her in it (if a blowjob could be considered sex). To beat Michael to it, to soil it for Michael.

"Come on," David urged her with a wicked smile. "This will go a lot faster if you just do what I say."

Jen realized he was right. Also, she didn't have time to argue with him. Her mother or sister might reappear at any time. She needed to get David out of her bedroom, and she needed to do it quickly.

Shrugging, Jen got to her feet and retrieved the bustier from among her bridal lingerie. It was ivory white and made of expensive silk, flowing with elaborate lace patterns, the classic bridal bustier. She wiggled into it, then began attaching the garter straps to the thigh highs she already wore.

"Not those," David said, shaking his head. "Put on the ones you're going to wear tomorrow."

Jen frowned at David, but they both knew she didn't have time to argue. She took off the black thigh highs she had worn to the rehearsal dinner, then pulled the white nylons up her long shapely legs. The bridal stockings had a very wide lacy stocking top, and she attached them to the straps of the bustier.

"Now the shoes. Put on the shoes you're going to wear tomorrow."

Jen didn't even bother to look at David this time. She found her wedding pumps, covered in ivory white silk and with 3 inch stiletto heels, and slipped them on.

"Nice, very nice," David said approvingly. "Mike is one lucky guy. Too bad he can't fuck you like I can." He snickered. "One more thing. Put on the veil."

Jen hesitated, knowing David was going too far. But he had already been in her bedroom too long. Reluctantly she put on her bridal veil.

When she did, David nodded approvingly again, leering at her. She looked incredible, innocent and slutty at the same time, like a wet dream from the all-time hottest issue of Penthouse. "Come on," he said, opening his legs wide. "You know what to do."

Jen got on her knees and wrapped her hands around his penis. It always amazed her that, even with one hand on top of the other, she still couldn't hold the entire length of his long shaft.

She had never felt him so hard, and it seemed like his penis was pulsating with sexual excitement. She pushed the veil to the side and took him into her mouth, holding his long thick shaft with both hands. Her veil fell back over her face, so she pushed it aside again, behind her ear, hoping it would stay in place. She didn't want it soiled with his pre-cum.

She struggled to take him into her mouth. She had almost forgotten what it was like to go down on such a large cock. How difficult it was. And how exciting it was, too.

She was tempted to finger herself. That's what she used to do with David. She'd finger herself to orgasm, while he fucked her face. But her anger and hatred of him stopped her from doing that. She didn't want to give him the satisfaction, didn't want him to think she was getting any enjoyment from this.

It didn't take David long. Soon he was writhing and bucking on the bed. Jen struggled to keep him in her mouth. Then he tensed, his muscular thighs turning to steel, his ass lifting off the bed, and he came, grunting as his orgasm ripped through his muscular body.

Jen kept her lips locked around the head of David's cock. She intended to swallow all of his jism, she didn't want any of it on her veil or bustier. But David wanted nothing of that. He roughly forced Jen's head off his cock, then he cruelly showered her face, hair, veil and bustier with his thick cum.

"God, you bastard!" Jen cried as she ran to the bathroom. She got a wet towel and did her best to wipe away David's jism from her veil and bustier.

David smiled cruelly. You should have let me fuck you, he thought to himself. Maybe then I would have just shot my cum into you.

He got dressed and moved to the window, ready to leave. He looked over at Jen, tears running down her cheeks, still frantically trying to wash away his seed from her veil and bustier. He almost laughed. He glanced down her long legs. Her stockings were laddered, the runs most pronounced around her knees where she had knelt giving him a blowjob. He reached over to her stash of bridal lingerie. He saw Jen's extra white bridal stockings, the unopened packages neatly stacked in a pile. He grabbed them and stuffed them in his coat. He smiled, knowing Jen would have no choice but to wear the worn stockings under her wedding dress the next day.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aroused by Cheating by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 26-12-2018, 10:24 PM