Adultery Aroused by Cheating by xleglover-Completed
Chapter 10

At the same moment David was thinking about how to get Jen in bed, Michael was in his office, watching videos on his computer. He had two videos of Jen now. The first was taken by the private investigator a few months ago, of Jen with David.

The second wasn't nearly as good picture quality, but it was much more exciting. No doubt because he took it himself, just a few weeks ago, while he sat in the closet of Room 403 of the Ritz Carlton as his fiancée allowed another man to have her. He had to rush to beat Jen and her lover to Room 403. The video recorder on his cell phone wasn't great quality, but the closet offered a perfect view of the bed. Even though just a crack in the door he had seen and heard everything.

He couldn't stand seeing Jen with other men. He was going crazy with jealousy. She said she loved him, she agreed to marry him. How could she cheat on him? How could she let a stranger pick her up, and then fuck her, on his birthday of all days?

But a part of him was intoxicated by seeing Jen fuck other men. He didn't know why, he couldn't explain these deviate desires. Often during every day, he'd lock the door of his office and beat off as he watched and re-watched the two videos on his computer.

He knew the baby wasn't his. He felt betrayed. Even worst, she tried to cover her tracks by seducing him the next evening, and making sure he came inside her. She never let him cum inside her, she always insisted on condoms or pulling out. Yet, she let this stranger pick her up and fuck her, and then cum inside her during her most fertile period. He felt completely betrayed by her.

But thinking of Jen with Jacques got him hard again. At these times, when he was aroused, his feelings of betrayal and jealousy intensified his lust, like tossing gasoline on a fire. Checking that his door was locked, he started the video on his computer, and pulled out his penis.

One month later...

Jen closed the door as she walked into her old bedroom. She was staying the night in her parent's house, and they had all just gotten back from the rehearsal dinner. Mike was at a hotel. He wouldn't see his bride again until the next day, at their wedding.

Jen looked at herself in the mirror. She wasn't showing yet, thank goodness. She wanted to look good for Michael tomorrow in her wedding dress.

She was so horny. Her hormones were going crazy. She wasn't feeling morning sickness yet. But her hormones were making her more horny than usual. She had read that might happen. Sex with Michael hadn't improved, but she loved him more than she ever thought she could love a man. She was going crazy with sexual need and frustration, but she told herself it would get better once her hormones returned to normal.

Watching herself in the mirror, like watching someone on TV, she unbuttoned her blouse and let it fall, then moved her hand over her breast. She traced a finger over her bra, following the lace patterns. Then she drew a circle around her nipple. Her nipple responded and stiffened underneath the bra.

She pulled up her short skirt, and slipped one hand inside her panties, letting the other roam freely. She caressed her breasts while her other hand explored inside her panties. She continued watching herself in the mirror, fantasizing it was Michael's hands touching her. But that didn't work. Feeling a little guilty, she began fantasizing about anonymous men touching her, men with hard bodies and really big penises. Then she fantasized it was David. It wasn't a sin to fantasize, right? It wasn't cheating. She closed her eyes as she imagined being fucked by David, his long cock penetrating deep inside her, his strong calloused hands roaming all over her body.

The glass window rattled, startling her. She opened her eyes and looked out the window.

It was David.

Jen jumped up and put on her robe. She slid the window open.

"You look amazing." David said, pulling a bit of her robe aside and peering at her bra.

Jen re-closed her robe, and gave David a stern look. "What are you doing here?"

He lifted the bottom of her robe, high enough to reveal her stocking tops.

David leered at her long shapely legs. "God, I've missed you. You're so hot. I have to fuck you one last time, before you get married."

Jen was shocked at his boldness. She thought he understood the benefits part of their relationship was over. She pushed her robe back down.

"You were thinking about me, weren't you?" he asked, opening her robe again.

Jen flushed with embarrassment. David smiled triumphantly, seeing his answer in her face. He reached out and cupped her breasts.

Jen felt the soft squeeze of his fingers on her nipples. She forced herself to step back, away from his grasp, and again closed her robe. "You have to leave. My family is downstairs, and I'm getting married tomorrow."

"Oh, so if we alone, you'd let me fuck you?"

"That's not what I meant."

"I think it is." He leaned in, and kissed her. Jen pushed back, but he was insistent. "You want it as much as me," he said as he kissed her again. "I can tell, you're as horny as hell." David pushed the robe off Jen's shoulders and it fell to the floor.

"One more time, Jen. One more fuck for old time's sake. Think how good it'll feel."

She felt his tongue exploring her mouth. Her thoughts fluttered from panic to arousal and back to panic. Her parents were just downstairs.

David fondled Jen's breasts. He felt her nipples get hard, and he inwardly smiled, knowing he was getting to her. Fucking Jen the night before her wedding would be his greatest conquest so far. Maybe he'd get her to put on her wedding dress, fuck her that way. He imagined Jen walking up the aisle, with dollops of his dried cum scattered all over her wedding dress.

He reached between her legs and pushed a finger into her pussy. Fuck, the bitch is soaking wet! David was pleased to hear Jen moaned as he fingered her. Shit, this is going to be easier than I thought.

"Feel this," David said, pressing his hard-on against her tummy. Then he grabbed Jen's hand and made her cup him. "Did you miss my big cock?"

Jen felt a bolt of excitement rippled through her body as she felt David's crotch. He felt so hard, and so very big. She felt weak-kneed, her pussy burning with desire, her body craving sexual satisfaction. But she couldn't cheat on Michael again, she just couldn't, not on their wedding night of all nights!

"No, David, don't," she protested with the last of her strength, pushing him away.

David smiled, and pulled Jen back. "You want it rough, huh? Okay, I can do that." He unzipped Jen's skirt and roughly pushed it to the floor, then tore off her panties, leaving the pretty bride in just thigh highs and heels. He tossed Jen onto the bed, making the bed rattle loudly against the wall. He pulled off his shirt and unzipped his pants, pulling out his cock.

Jen couldn't help eagerly feasting on David's body. She had almost forgotten how good he looked, so muscular and well defined, and the sight of the thick veins running up the sides of his long, thick shaft made her shiver with anticipation. She had never been able to resist him, and now with her hormones going crazy, her body craved him more than ever.

"Jen, honey," they heard from outside the door. "Are you alright, I thought I heard a noise."

Jen and David both looked towards the door. "Oh my god, it's my mother!" Jen whispered urgently, her face a mixture of relief and disappointment. The sound of her mother's voice brought her back to her senses. "Leave now, or I promise I'll scream."

David almost laughed. "You wouldn't dare," he challenged.

"I swear to god, David, if you don't leave now I'll scream, I'll scream bang!"

David realized she was serious. "Fuck Jen, you'd do that to me, after all our history together?" Then he pointed to his hard cock. "What am I supposed to do about this?"

"Jen, honey, are you okay?" they heard Jen's mom say. Her voice sounded closer, she must be climbing up the stairs, she'd be knocking on the door any second. Jen knew she needed David's cooperation. She didn't have the time to argue with him anymore, she needed him to cooperate that very moment, or she'd get caught with him.

"Okay, okay, okay," Jen whispered urgently to David. "Hide in the closet, and -- and..."

She paused, thinking rapidly, thinking of her options.

"Hide in the closet, and I'll give you a blow job, I'll suck you off."

Jen saw David scowl at her. "That's the best you're going to get!" she hissed in a low voice. "Otherwise, I'm screaming bang!"

They heard footsteps right outside the door. David knew he had no choice. He nodded yes, then disappeared into the closet.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aroused by Cheating by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 26-12-2018, 10:24 PM