Adultery Aroused by Cheating by xleglover-Completed
Chapter 9

"So what's up?" David asked, sliding into the booth. "You haven't asked me to lunch in a long time. You've finally forgiven me over the subway thing? You know I was just --"

"I'm pregnant," Jen said abruptly.

Jen's news threw David for a loop. "Wow," he said, his face showing the shock he felt. Then he forced a smile. "Well, that's great. Sooner than I expected, but what the hell. Congrats, to both you and Mike."

Jen looked down at her lap. David saw the anxiety and uncertainty in her face, and understanding came to him. "Wait a minute," he said slowly. "Mike's not the father?"

Jen looked up at David, and shook her head.

David's eyes grew wide. Then he thought of something else. He grew excited at the thought. "Is it mine?"

Jen looked surprised, but then realized it was a fair question. The realization made her feel like a cheap tramp. She shook her head again. "No," she said in a low voice, not wanting the people around them to hear. "I met someone in a bar. It was a one night stand."

David tried to hide his disappointed. He would've loved to knock Jen up. He shrugged, trying to hide his disappointment and hurt feelings. "So, why are you telling me this? Why aren't you speaking to Mr. One-Night-Stand?"

It was Jen's turn to be shocked. "Will you please stop acting like a jerk, and be my friend? I'm in trouble. I need help."

David paused, trying to control his anger. Jen hadn't returned his calls since the engagement party. Now she goes and gets herself knocked up by a complete stranger. If she wanted to fuck around, why hadn't she called him? He was pissed at her, and he wanted to take it out on her. But this wasn't the time, not if he ever wanted to get into her pants again.

"Okay, okay," he said in a softer voice, forcing himself to sound reasonable. "I'm sorry. Does Mike know?"

"Yes. He thinks it's his."

"Are you're sure he's not?"

Jen looked down at her lap again. "Yes, pretty sure," she said. She looked up at David. "What should I do? You know how I feel about abortion."

David studied Jen. Her eyes were red, her hair tussled. She wasn't wearing any makeup, and she wore simple jeans, a white blouse and flats. Despite all this, she was still smoking hot. Even the most basic jeans couldn't hide Jen's shapely ass and long legs, and the material of her plain white blouse was thin enough to barely reveal the lace patterns of her bra. Catching a glimpse of her bra reminded him how perfectly shaped her tits were. Her being pregnant didn't bother him. If anything, it was a turn-on. He felt himself getting hard. The thought of fucking a pregnant Jen, her stomach big with a baby inside, her tits swollen, really turned him on.

"I think you should go ahead and have the baby," David said. "Let Mike keep thinking it's his."

"Really?" Jen said, her face brightening. "Isn't it terrible not to tell him the truth?"

"He's happy, right? Telling him would be worst, because no matter what happened after that, he wouldn't be happy, and neither would you. Listen, this happens all the time. It doesn't have to ruin your lives. Mike thinks it's his baby. Let him keep thinking that. No one gets hurt that way."

Jen felt relieved. She felt like a huge weight had been lifted from her shoulders. "Okay, well, I guess I'll do that. You're right, telling Mike would only hurt him."

Jen squeezed David's hand. "Thanks, David. You were a real friend today. I'll never forget it."

David smiled, and then accepted a kiss on the cheek from his pretty friend. He silently congratulated himself. He had played this one perfectly. It wouldn't be too long before he'd be sinking his hard cock into her tight pussy again.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aroused by Cheating by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 26-12-2018, 10:23 PM