Misc. Erotica Some Lines should be never crossed
Update: Silence before the storm

I ran and open the door and the looking at the person in front of me i have freaked out and dont know what i have to do. Its non other than ROCKY. I closed the door immediately before rocky could block me and i panicked on how to handle him now. In that time Rocky started t bang the door and i feared it would attract unnecessary attention from neighbours and i dont want that now. So i have locked the chain behind the door and opened the door, so that he cant barge in directly by pushing the door and asked him

[Image: Ranga%20Ranga%20Vaibhavanga%20Trailer%20...lery_6.jpg]

"What do you want now? Why are you?"

He replied "I came here to return your Wallet which you misplaced yesterday in my house".

"Firstly that is not your house, it belong to my friend and her husband. And Give me my wallet."

"I am here to give your wallet itself, i am not going to run away with it. But are you not going to invite me to your house. I came to your place for the first time and that to travelling this long." he responded, ignoring my taunt on his house comment.

"You really think i am going to invite you into my house after what you did to me?"

"Hey! what i did? Its really mutual right. If you really felt i am forcing you, you should have shouted on my and hit me atleast. But you cooperated really well, i thought you are really into me".

"Bullshit, i have tried a lot to get rid of you, but i am not able to push you away with my strength and about that slap....." but i couldnt continue that realizing the sequence of events happened because of that one slap.

"Ok. I dont know you felt bad about that. I am sorry. Now are you going to let me in ot not."

"No. Give me my wallet and get out from here".

"Hey thats harsh. I said sorry right. And what will your friend will think about you, if she gets to know that you have not even given a coffee to me?"

"i dont care. leave from here now".

Now he lost all his patience, he tried to use all his charms to sweet talk me into getting inside my house. But now his expression changed and started laughing and replied.

"See, now you are going to invite me inside the house. If not than i am going to stand in front of your main gate and i will create a scene, so that every person in your community can hear and do you know what i am going to say. That i am your boyfriend and you are using me in the absence of your husband and as you got a new boyfriend now, you are leaving me. This is not fare and will cry for a bit and will tear my shirt for more impact and than i will leave. People dont need proofs, they are going to decide whats your character and who knows even your husband might also hear this from any anonymous source. Do you really want all these nuisance? Or will you just open the door?"

I was really shocked with what i heard till now. He is really capable to do that, he made me a slut just because i slap him. I face went pale and i am really tensed on what to do now. My mind froze completely and there is complete silence which just became unbearable to me.

[Image: ketika-sharma-8.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like writerschoice24's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some Lines should be never crossed - by bobby - 02-05-2020, 01:54 AM
RE: Some Lines should be never crossed - by writerschoice24 - 01-12-2022, 11:46 PM
RE: Some Lines should be never crossed - by Mampi - 30-09-2023, 01:19 PM