Adultery Aroused by Cheating by xleglover-Completed
Aroused by Cheating Pt. 02

Chapter 5

"Let me see the ring," Sarah said. Beaming, Jen lifted her left hand. "Oh my god, that's a huge rock!"

Smiling, Michael said, "Come on, here's our train." The two couples boarded the DC Metro. They were on their way to a party, which was being held to celebrate Michael and Jen's engagement. They were taking the subway because traffic was so bad into the city.

"David, did you see the size of the diamond Michael gave Jen?" Sarah asked her husband. "It's huge!"

David smiled and nodded. But he silently said to himself, "I know what Jen wished was huge." As he thought this, David's eyes locked on Jen's, and she flushed. He smiled, knowing they were both thinking the same thing.

As the train filled with passengers, Jen and David were separated from Michael and Sarah. They were just a few feet apart, but separated by other people. Jen and Michael could see each other's faces, but not much else. David reached down and fingered Jen's engagement ring. "Oh, baby, this is so big," he teased. "Does it get you off?"

Jen started to scowl at David, but then she remembered that Michael could see her, and she didn't want to have to explain later why she was pissed at David. Forcing a smile on her face, Jen said, "Shut up, jerk. Can't you be happy for me? I'm getting married."

David moved his hand from Jen's hand to her thigh. The train was so crowded no one could see what he was doing. He traced her garter strap along the soft material of her skirt. "Oh, I'm happy, very happy," he said with a devilish smile. "Now I get to screw another man's fiancée – and soon, his wife."

"That's not going to happen," Jen said, and she tried to push David's hand away. But he resisted, and she couldn't push him away too forcibly without alerting Michael and Sarah that something was wrong. David recognized her predicament, and pressed his advantage. He moved his hand under Jen's mini-skirt, and began drawing circles on her thigh. His hand continued its upward movement until it touched the bare skin above her stocking tops, and Jen almost jumped out of her heels when his fingers grazed her panties.

"You're wet," he observed, and she knew he was right. She had managed to stay away from David since getting engaged. She so wanted to be faithful to Michael. But that was her mind talking. Her body was taking control now, and it longed to be roughly fucked by a big cock. She loved Michael, but he couldn't give her body what it needed.

"Don't tease me," she pleaded.

Still grinning, David edged his finger inside Jen's panties, and touched her clit. "Oh, I'm sorry, am I teasing you?"

"You jerk!" Jen said angrily. No longer caring what Michael and Sarah might see, she roughly pushed David away. Luckily, the train was so full that they didn't see anything. Jen kept her distance from David for the rest of the trip, but his teasing had made the ache in her pussy almost unbearable. Despite that, she promised herself that she would stay away from David at the party.

When the train finally reached their stop, Michael quickly made his way to his new fiancée, and asked if everything was okay. Jen assured him that everything was fine. Michael glanced at Jen's chest. Her nipples were so erect that they were almost visible through her sheer camisole and blouse. Anger boiled through him as he knew what David had done. With self contempt, though, he felt himself stiffening at the thought of David feeling up his fiancée.

Michael stayed excited throughout the party, and he rushed Jen to bed as soon as they got home. But he was so excited he came after only a few strokes.

Michael rolled off Jen and fell asleep. Their lovemaking had been even worse than usual, leaving her even more sexually unsatisfied. With a quivering finger, Jen reached down and began to play with herself. She needed some relief, even though she knew it wouldn't be enough.

Chapter 6

Jen nervously looked around, and then quickly stepped into the store. She didn't want to be seen by anyone she knew. She shyly looked around at the offerings, and then saw what she wanted. She walked towards the rear of the sex store and looked at all the different dildos on sale.

She needed to find a solution to her situation. She wanted to be faithful to Michael. She was beginning to hate David. He was being a real jerk and treated her like she was his sex toy. She probably deserved it, but she was determined to never see him again.

But her body ached. Michael was wonderful, but he just couldn't give her what she needed sexually. It wasn't just his size. He wasn't a good lover, and Jen was resigned that he never would be.

She needed satisfaction, to be roughly fucked by a big cock. She decided to get a dildo. She had never had one, but at this point she was open to anything.

Jen quickly found two she liked. They were both thick, and long. One was white, and the other black. She had never been with a black man, but she knew the rumors.

"I recommend the black one," said a voice behind her. Jen was startled and almost jumped out of her heels. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." Jen looked around and saw an older white man. It was the salesman she had seen behind the counter when she had entered the store. He was overweight and had greasy hair, and his face was scarred by acne.

"White girls – especially blondes like you – seem to be really into that. It's a popular fantasy. Y'know, black on blonde?"

Jen couldn't believe the nerve of this man. She wanted to run out of the store..

"And black guys are supposed to have a lot in that department," the man continued, gesturing at the large black dildo. "Of course, I'm not bad myself."

Oh my god, is this disgusting old man hitting on me? Before Jen could reply, the man said, "Y'know, we just got in some new movies. Good ones. I could put one on, if you want to sample it."

"Uh, no, that's okay. I have to go. I'll just buy this." Jen reached for her purse, but then quickly realized that in her nervousness she had left it in her car. "Oh, damn, I don't have my purse."

"That's okay," the man quickly said, a smile growing on his face. He reached out and put a hand on her shoulder. "We can work something out." Jen was stunned that the man was so bold to touch her. Is he propositioning me? The man took Jen's silence as permission to touch her. His hand traced down her back and then onto her ass. He squeezed it.

Jen pulled away. "Don't touch me."

"You can have the dildo," the man continued. "Just pull up your skirt, and let me see if you're really a natural blonde."

"You're crazy, I'm leaving."

Jen turned to leave but the man grabbed her arm. He gestured to her tits. "Come on babe, I can tell you want it."

Jen was shocked when she looked down. Her nipples were rock hard and were pushing through her bra and blouse. She abruptly realized that she was aroused. Oh my god, this disgusting man is turning me on. Again, the man took Jen's silence as permission to touch her. He moved toward her and pressed his crotch against her leg. He was hard. "This is what you've done to me, baby." He pressed harder against her. "I told you I was big. That's what you like, isn't it?" The fat man squeezed Jen's ass. "Man, you're tight." With his other hand he cupped one of her tits. Fondling her over her clothes wasn't good enough for him, so he expertly unbuttoned Jen's blouse and unsnapped her bra, and began groping her naked breasts.

His hands on her naked flesh snapped her out of her trance, and she pushed the man away. She ran from the store. She jumped into her car and drove away as fast as she could. It was only after she was a few miles away did she pulled over to catch her breath. She re-snapped her bra and buttoned her blouse, and then looked at herself in the rear view mirror. What am I becoming? Do I have 'I'm horny' plastered across my forehead?

Her pussy throbbed, and her nipples were still rock hard. With shame she realized the fat man had aroused her. Oh god, I so need a good fucking. She looked around her. No one was around. She unbuttoned her jeans and slipped her hand inside. She closed her eyes and fantasized about the fat ugly man fucking her with his big thick cock.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aroused by Cheating by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 26-12-2018, 10:21 PM