Adultery Aroused by Cheating by xleglover-Completed
Jen wasn't on birth control. Michael knew she preferred using the rhythm method. The pill made her gain weight. He didn't mind. During her safe times of the month, she let him cum inside her. When she was fertile, he used a condom, or more often, he pulled out.

But Michael knew this wasn't the safe time of the month for Jen. It wasn't her most fertile time either, but it was definitely risky. "Wasn't she worried about getting pregnant?" he thought.

Michael felt jealous and hurt. "David's got a bigger dick than me, he fucks her better," he thought. "She prefers him to me. Maybe she loves him. She lets him fuck her whenever she wants, and lets him cum inside her. Maybe she's only with me because David married another woman. Maybe she's hoping he'll get her pregnant, and she can use the baby to get David to leave Sarah and marry her."

Michael felt terrible. He loved Jen. She was perfect. Her blonde hair, her Cover-Girl good looks. Her breasts were perfect. Her stomach was flat and her ass so tight. And her legs were amazing. So long and shapely, so smooth they looked like they were air-brushed.

He loved her, and didn't want to lose her. But he was losing her. She preferred David to him in bed.

He found himself breathing hard. For some reason, the thought of Jen with David turned him on. He despised himself for these feelings. How could Jen fucking another guy turn him on? But it did.

Disgusted with himself, Michael reached down and pulled out his hard cock. He began to masturbate. He closed his eyes and remembered the DVD of Jen and David. He remembered David fondling Jen's breasts, and tracing his fingers along the lace of her thigh highs. He remembered Jen eagerly returning David's kisses. He remembered Jen's heels digging into David's muscular ass as he fucked her. In moments Michael came, ejaculating into a tissue.

He got into bed. He was conflicted, jealousy and hurt mixing with excitement and arousal. But he knew one thing. He loved Jen.

Jen got into bed and snuggled into Michael's waiting arms. "I'm sorry I'm so late," she said again.

"That's okay," Michael replied. He kissed her gently on the lips. "I really love you. Do you love me?"

Jen hugged Michael even tighter. "Of course I do."

Michael reached behind him, and pulled out a small box. He opened it, revealing the diamond engagement ring inside.

"Jen, will you marry me?"
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aroused by Cheating by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 26-12-2018, 10:20 PM