Adultery Aroused by Cheating by xleglover-Completed
Aroused by Cheating Pt. 01

Despite her initial apprehensive, Jen was having a good time. She and her current boyfriend Michael were on a double date with her long-time friend David and his fiancée Sarah.

"So how did you and David meet?" Sarah asked Jen.

"Back in college. We had mutual friends, and then ended up working in the same place after graduation. We've been friends ever since."

"So did you two ever date or anything?" Sarah was smiling, but Jen noticed that she was holding David's arm possessively.

"Oh no," Jen laughed. "Just friends, never more than that. And now you guys are engaged. I'm so happy for you." Jen was being honest. She really liked Sarah.

"I feel like I know you, too," Jen continued. "David always talks about you, ever since he met you." She playfully elbowed David. "I can't believe you've been going together for 2 years, and this is the first time you've introduced us."

"I know, I know," David admitted sheepishly. "But with Sarah in New York City, it's been hard."

"Are you moving down here, to DC?" Michael asked, entering the conservation. "Or is David moving to New York?"

"It depends on where Sarah does her internship," David replied. "She's graduating from med school this semester, so we should know soon."

"So, are you two thinking about tying the knot?" Sarah asked mischievously.

Smiling, Michael put his arm around Jen. "Well, we've only been going out a few months now. But you never know."

A few days later ...

David pounded Jen. "Is this what you want, slut, is this what you want?"

"Oh god, yeah, fuck me," Jen cried. She wrapped her long legs around David's waist and dug her heels into his ass. "Fuck me harder!"

David roughly groped Jen's small breasts as he fucked her. Jen gasped with pleasure as he pinched her sensitive nipples. "Yeah, like that, keep doing that!" she urged.

David slowed his pace, and with his cock searched for Jen's g-spot. He knew he had found it when Jen let out a gasp. Then he quickened his pace again, angling his cock so with each thrust, he rubbed against both Jen's clit and g-spot. Jen's moans were constant as David sent waves of pleasure through her body. Soon Jen's orgasm hit, causing her legs to tense and her stockinged toes to curl in her high heels.

David wasn't far behind. "I cumming," he growled. Jen wasn't on birth control, but she never made David use a condom. It felt better that way. She liked the feel of his thick cock veins rubbing against her pussy walls. "Don't cum inside me!" she cried.

"Yeah?" David hissed menacingly. "Then where should I cum?"

He pulled out and grabbed Jen's hair. She winched with pain as he pulled her head towards his crotch. "How about all over your face?" he growled as he aimed his cock at Jen's blue eyes.

"No, no," Jen said, but it was too late. With a grunt David came, splattering her pretty face and hair with his cum.

They lay in bed, catching their breath. Eventually, Jen got up and grabbed a towel, wiping the cum from her face. Looking in the mirror, she shot David an annoyed look. "Did you have to get it into my hair?" she said as she dabbed her hair with the towel.

David laughed. "Leave it on," he teased. "I'm sure Michael would like to see you after your facial."

Jen smirked and playfully threw the towel at David. "Hey, don't throw that at me," he protested.

Jen put on her panties and reached for her bra. "Don't leave," David said. "Stay for a while."

Jen adjusted her stockings, and then wiggled into her dress. "I can't, I have to go. I'm meeting Michael for dinner."

David admired Jen as she got dressed. She had such a hot body. "Can you zip me?" she asked, pulling up her blonde hair and turning around.

Instead of zipping Jen's dress, David reached in and cupped her breasts. He caressed Jen's tits through her demi bra, and kissed the back of her neck. "Stay for a while," he urged. "We can do it again."

Jen felt her nipples harden again. David felt it too, and rubbed them between his fingers. Pleasure shot through her body, from her nipples to her clit. "God, he knows how to turn me on," she thought. Somewhat reluctantly she pushed him away. "David, I can't. I told you, I have to meet Michael."

David shrugged and then zipped Jen's dress. "So are you guys getting serious or something?"

Jen replied while fixing her hair and makeup. She tried to ignore the tingling between her legs. "I don't know. I really like him, but I don't know if it'll be permanent or not. I mean, we haven't even started talking about marriage yet."

David reached over to Jen's thigh, and moved his hand up her dress until his hand rested on her tight ass. "So if you do get married, are you still going to let me have some of this?" David teased, smiling.

"I don't know," Jen retorted. "Why don't you ask your fiancée, Sarah?"

The edge in Jen's voice caught David by surprise. "Are you mad at me for getting engaged?"

"No, of course not," Jen quickly said. "I'm happy for you, and I like Sarah, I really do. But when we started this 'friends with privileges' thing, it was supposed to be only when we weren't with anyone else. Don't you think we should stop? We're with other people now."

"Come on, Jen," David said skeptically. "We've been with other people before, and you've never complained."

"You're engaged, shit head!" Jen shot back.

David was still skeptical. "Oh, come on. Sarah and I have been together for awhile. You knew we were close to getting engaged. Why are you getting so upset now?"

"So what are you going to do?" Jen asked accusingly. "Are you going to cheat on Sarah forever?"

David sat back in the bed and put his hands behind his head. "Probably."

Wide-eyed, Jen sat on the edge of the bed. "You're kidding me? Even after you get married? How could you cheat on her that way? I thought you loved her."

"Of course I love Sarah, that's why I'm marrying her." David got up and sat next to Jen. Grinning, he said, "Listen Jen, we've been friends for a long time, right? So don't get mad at me when I say this, but the fact is, it's exciting to cheat."

"What?" Jen asked incredulously.

"You heard me. It's all about being bad. About crossing the line. About the risk. You take that away, and sex gets boring. That's why you always hear about married couples who never have sex. Sex is only fun if it's dirty. So I'll probably keep cheating on Sarah. It'll keep me interested in sex, and that'll be good for our marriage."

Jen couldn't believe what she was hearing. "Yeah, right, well you keep telling yourself that," she said laughing. "But you're going to have to find a new fuck-buddy. If Michael proposes to me, that'll be the end of the 'benefits' part of our friendship."

David reached out and began caressing Jen's thigh. He brought his face next to Jen's. "Come on, you don't mean that," he whispered into her ear. "It'll be even more exciting then, after you're engaged."

David's hand edged under Jen's dress, and soon he was caressing the bare skin above her stockings. He also nuzzled her neck, which always turned her on. She reached her hands down to stop David's advances, but he was insistent and soon was touching the thin fabric of her lace panties. David french kissed her, and Jen found herself opening her legs for him. David rubbed her clit through her panties.

"God," Jen moaned. It felt so good. "What – what do you mean, more exciting?" she managed to ask, as she began to slowly hump David's hand.

David pulled Jen to her feet, her heels clicking on the hardwood floor. He pushed her dress up around her waist. He pulled her panties to the side, and lowered her on his cock, which once again was rock hard. As he impaled Jen on his shaft, he hissed, "It's one thing to cheat on your girl friend." David's cock was now all the way in, and he began pounding her. "It's even better to cheat on your fiancée!"

Jen was nearing orgasm again, and she knew David was too. Panting, Jen managed to remind David, "Don't cum in me."

But David ignored her. He tightly held her hips as he pounded her, preventing Jen from pulling away. He wanted to cum in the pretty blonde. He wanted her filled with his cum when she saw Michael later that evening.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aroused by Cheating by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 26-12-2018, 10:18 PM