Misc. Erotica Second Son
I read the story "Second Son" by "Novelist Casanova". It is interesting. 

The story is summarised here

Charecters:

Hero: Rajesh
Heroine: Chandra w/o Rajesh
The above couple have 2 sons

Villain 1: Doctor Venugopal
Villain 2: Temple Priest

A recently married happy couple Rajesh and Chandra used to visit one Murugan temple. The priest of the temple said that with the Grace of Lord Muruga, soon she will give birth to a baby boy. Chandra felt happy to hear that. She gave birth to a male baby. She thought it is the grace of the temple priest. So started admiring the priest and started trusting his words. However the priest is keeping an eye on her.

While she was in the hospital for delivery one Dr. Venugopal a gynecologists' of the hospital used to keep an eye on her. After 2 months while she came for routine checkup he sexually enjoyed her. That too with the prior permission of the husband. It is beautifully narrated as follows:
Novelist Casanova Wrote:As I sat on the chair, “Rajesh, to check if your wife is ready for sex or not, there is only way to find out,” the doctor whispered.  “I have to do her.  Before that I want to make sure if you are okay with it,” the doctor whispered.  As my wife was removing her brown colour blouse and was putting her hands behind to remove her white bra, “I am okay with you doing my wife, doctor,” I whispered.
The doctor has fulfilled his desire and the heroine has lost her chastity for the first time. 

Novelist Casanova Wrote:Chandra wanted one more baby boy. So the couple went to the same temple and expressed their desire. The priest took advantage and asked for a chance to enjoy her after her wish is fulfilled. She agreed. That is beautifully narrated as follows:
The priest told her that he would definitely pray to God to bless my wife with a Baby Boy, but in return she had to sleep with him.  My wife initially was taken aback, but being desperate to have a Baby Boy, despite the fact that the temple priest was as old as her dad, agreed to the Priest’s Condition.  She promised the temple priest that if she gives birth to a Baby Boy, she will let him sleep with her.  He blessed my wife and sent us home
She gave birth to a baby boy again and fulfilled her promise given to temple priest. Thus she lost her chastity for the 2nd time.

In the whole story I do not find any fault with the heroine or hero. It is the villains had satisfied their evil desires. 

Normally the housewifes like Chandra will not mingle with men other than husband. However in case of Chandra as she has tasted the thrill of adultery, when the husband goes to Canada, she happen to be alone and the priest takes full advantage. While the husband comes to know all these he promptly taken her to Canada.

Thus the story comes to a Happy End.

The male doctor attending a delivery is rare. However priests making false promises and misusing the female devotees is common. 

It is interesting to read. I request the author Novelist Casanova to write more such stories in future.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Second Son - by novelistcasanova - 25-11-2022, 03:02 AM
RE: Second Son - by eviltimes0 - 25-11-2022, 06:08 AM
RE: Second Son - by raasug - 26-11-2022, 09:55 PM
RE: Second Son - by veenaimo - 28-11-2022, 07:01 AM
RE: Second Son - by novelistcasanova - 23-06-2023, 01:24 PM
RE: Second Son - by novelistcasanova - 23-04-2024, 04:32 AM
RE: Second Son - by sri7869 - 23-04-2024, 07:17 AM