Adultery Cheating Wives -First time stories
Contd

Shubha Just could not believe she was having sex with a complete stranger and absolutely enjoying this absolute sexual dominance, her body really ached for this robust & highly physical extra-marital sex.

Well, the wiry, dark stranger had his strong left arm holding both her arms firmly back over her head in an iron clad grip as he absolutely savaged her well-endowed breast and sharp nipples, his right hand was inside her pussy finding her big petal like clit as he fondled that with strangely seductive soft hands in sharp contrast to his total aggression with his hard mouth and rough hands.

Shubha felt his hard & obscenely thick cock weeping against her legs it was rock hard she would have preferred that instead of this guy’s hands but his hands were really magic, now the soft hands was working little harder and vigorously on her clit and way this guy was sucking and almost biting her breast around her nipples made Shubha whimper.

“O baba not so hard O god it so painfully pleasant o god please O ma please please  ...”

Soon the stranger had her engorged clit between his thumb and index finger as Shubha felt a shocking trigger of quick climax, her first time with an absolute stranger who was fingering her pussy with animalistic dexterity.

Shubha opened her legs little wider for the guy to give him better access, but this uncouth tribal guy seemed an expert in making her wild with desire. Then he started real heavy squeeze on her clit coordinating with hard & heavy sucking on her hardened engorged tender nipples.

Poor Shubha had no chance as just let go herself, as she fell into a prolonged quaking climax into the stranger’s hands

“O god what a hand my god this is not what I had d in mind O no O no O no …..” as Shubha whimpered and trembled

As Shubha was in the middle of her resounding climax, the clever guy took his hands of the clit and now was just gently rubbing her most moist pussy lips almost patting softly heightening her feeling, as his mouth also was now gently licking her nipples & dark aureole around her proud breast. So, this went for a few seconds as she recovered.

Then the guy steeped up and was quickly on his knees close to her head as he then leaned and thrust his stub nosed fat penis into her lips, Shubha was surprised but in no position to do anything as she opened her mouth in ready acceptance as the guy just put his enormous cock head inside her mouth.

Shubha felt the thick cockhead crowding her mouth, as she gently sucked this stranger’s hard cock, soon the obscene cock got real hard as it stretched clamming her mouth, Shubha was not much into oral, as she felt the oozing hot & sticky precum flowing freely from this guy’s cock. She kept sucking & swallowing from the stranger thick stub like cock end.

The stranger shouted words of encouragement

O god my apsara my Rati Devi, you have a lovely hot mouth, suck me hard devi O oo ammo.. so sweet !

Then the stranger removed his ultra-hard cock from her mouth and swiftly turned her over wanting her to be on her knees,

Shubha understood he wanted to fuck her from behind with his thick member, so she was on her knees her hips raised & bending a little she presented her eager pussy for his entry.

The experienced old guy just in seconds inserted his hard stubby cock into her wet opening of her pussy and then rammed his thick cock fully inside her tight pussy shouting ..

“Jai Kaama devaaa..Jai Mohini devi ooh ha”

Shubha was startled and stunned by the savage entry, but she felt no pain in her pussy as it was well lubricated, almost buttered for the robust entry as it swallowed the thick cock with élan, she loved this absolutely animal like fury as she whimpered.

Ayyo anna be gentle, I am yours for the taking, please Anna be gentle –don’t be so hard

The old guy loved the whimpering housewife; he was past master in dominating sex deprived females. He then started fucking her in a rhythmic, steady pace taking his full cock outside and plunging it real hard on his every stroke. With his wiry strong build, he was really quick and fast as his hands mauled her hanging large breast absolutely squeezing & crushing them as he continued the assault

Shubha was absolutely enjoying the fat cock stretching her pussy she felt mighty good, she felt the absolute power of the stranger this was a guy who was fucking her real hard.

Her hubby Sukesh bless his soul was always a delicate lover she liked this rough sex on her knees as she felt pain shooting up in her knees as guy was hammering her so hard

“O baba this is real hard O god it feels so filling O ma O baba my knees baba please baba let me lie down O baba o please” in a whimpered plea.

The guy stopped and gave a whipping blow across her fleshy butts as he urged her to move on her back almost impatiently.
Shubha moved on her back gingerly

The guy then pounced on her his hard legs and thighs across her as he spread her legs holding them with his hands & then just plunged into her pussy in full power putting with his full body weight, then he proceeded to fuck her giving her no time to settle into the position.

Then he started banging hard, almost hammering inner thigh on every stroke as he fucked her with more & more power and poise.

Shubha started to get the feel of real powerful fuck and after the sex starved few months this was so bloody hot, surprising a warm balm to her pussy even though she knew her thigh and butts were really pulverized by this guy’s raw aggression.

Shubha wanted to tell him to give her some respite, but as she opened her mouth the guy just leaned over and sealed it with his stench filled lips munching them.

Guy then absolutely rattled into her, with such splitting force and pressure she was very close another climax, but then she felt his cock bulging, spurting and expanding.

Soon his strokes were even quicker as he then just blasted into her shouting.

O dhima rani O my hot lover O my high-class city bitch - take the seeds of this forest dweller my married lover take my cum" as he shuddered in his thick hoarse voice

The words struck deep cord in Shubha who felt a quick fire climax for the first time along with her partner’s ejaculation, her second time for the night it had never happened ever with her hubby Sukesh.

Shubha felt her eyes film over as she almost inert with an absolute eruption of her orgasm as she felt the hot ejaculation of her tribal lover’s seed in the inside walls of her married pussy.

Shubha even in the absolute satisfying moment felt “My god would this rampaging tribal lover make her pregnant” well one thing she did not mind getting fucked by this guy this was absolutely awesome!

[+] 8 users Like Kocksman's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Cheating Wives -First time stories - by Kocksman - 22-09-2022, 12:11 PM
RE: Cheating Wives -First time stories - by Kocksman - 26-11-2022, 07:36 PM
RE: Cheating Wives -First time stories - by Bigil - 17-12-2022, 09:01 AM