Misc. Erotica Chronicles of a Promiscuous Male
Post 19 - Shailja - The Plump Pussy

In the last post, I had mentioned that I had taken a new accommodation on a gratuitous basis, which was on the edges of that city. Almost end of the city, some 300 meters before the highway started, in the lane surrounded by fields, there were some structures like this as well, but every such structure or godown as it was called was some 100 - 500 odd meters away from each other. Ground floor was built for storing grains and hay for a short while, whereas first floor was for labour. In my case, the owner had no labour to stay back so a big room was all to myself. It was equipped by a desert cooler (As it is very hot during summers), a telephone (emergency because theft occured in harvesting season) and a big wooden bed (Not as big as double bed but considerably big for one person) with thick cotton mattress. A corner was allotted for cooking on an electic coiled heater (Electricity was free for farmers) and an inbuilt bathroom with toilet.

Before exams got over and two month long vacation started there was a fuck fest of a sort with Tabassum and Monika Ma'am. There was no 3some but both females knew that I was shared. Tabassum was still in town but her visits were considerably less. Monika Ma'am and her husband had travelled to their hometown and was not expected back for two months till college restarted.

My daily schedule of collection began around 2PM, while the sun was still very high and ended by 7 or so. In the small city people slept early which meant that by 9, almost whole city was asleep or watching TV in their houses and markets and roads had a desolate look.

The city also had very few places for young people to mingle. The same was done at couple of small unbranded cafes or few fruit juice shops. Couple of weeks into the holidays, Sabina also came on a holiday, so we met on some evenings at one of the cafes. As telephones were scarce in those days, sometimes waiting for someone meant waiting for an hour too. Tabassum and Sabina both used to come together and my rendezvous with Tabassum had also halted.

One evening when we had planned to meet at one of the coffee shops, Sabina and Tabassum were delayed, but a girl whom I recognized as so called girlfriend of one of my friends was passing by on her cycle (The preferred mode amongst students at that time). She stopped and said hello to me. Shailja, I recalled, her so called boyfriend had also gone to his hometown. Sensing a lonely girl who has stopped for me, my brain and dick was in overdrive.

It was like this in that city amongst us students. Peer pressure was high to have a boy friend or a girl friend. Most of these relationships were platonic and had no real basis. Labelling of boy friend and girl friend was done by others friends and not self claimed. It was the same with Shailja. She was touted to be girlfriend of one of my good friends. She was probably an arts student but my friend was a science student.

As Tabassum and Sabina could arrive anytime, the only benefit of opportunity I took was to give my phone no to her on a tissue paper. Shailja was plump and was not pretty by any stretch of imagination. I would not give her more than 5.5/ 10 on the scale of beauty. In less than 10 minutes Tabassum and Sabina also came and Shailja bid adieu to all 3 of us.

So much for the background.

I did not know whether Shaija had a telephone at her house or not, nor I knew whether I would be able to fuck her or not. But I had a hope. The way she had stopped, the way she had chatted, I could see in her eyes that she was interested in me. The phone eventually rang around 11PM. In very hushed tone it was Shailja. We kept on talking till 1AM. I suggested her to meet me or watch a movie.

She stumped me about a question - who is your girlfriend - Tabassum or Sabina. I told her it is Sabina then why Tabassum roams with me. I told her Tabassum is my Saali and there is no suitable boyfriend for her. She had only one boyfriend and theirs was a pious relationship. I then told her that I have made these two girls Sanjana and Ritu women and my relationship was not "so called" pious with any of the girls. She reacted with eeeeeeeeeeeshhhhhh.

I told her I can also make her woman. She said no ways, it would be done by her husband and not even her boyfriend.

Next night again she called at 11PM and she asked me where I was because she had called me a few times in the evening. I told her that I had been to collection. I laughingly said, what was the purpose of calling when she does not want to become a woman. She said.. kaisi baate karte ho? (How do you talk)

The dialogues are reconstructed

I retorted - Achcha to aise pooch leta hoon, chudhna hai? (OK, then I would ask directly - Wanna fuck?)

She - Shobhit, please yaar, aise mat bolo (Shobhit, please don't talk like that)

I could sense that girl is ready. I asked her sizes, she reluctantly told me, I asked how is her pussy, she told me she never shaved and so on. I could also sense that she had inferiority complex about her looks.

Around 12, I wanted to keep the phone down, she started pleading to keep talking. I asked her and got to know that her so called boyfriend had never even kissed her. She does not think kissing is bad, she had never been groped and soon I was asking what her husband would do to her. At every 10-15 minutes interval I asked to keep phone down and she kept pleading to keep on talking. With every such pleading she became more open. She informed me that she fingered almost daily and sometimes 2-3 times. Yes, her fingers were in her pussy at that time.

I once again offered to cure her virginity. I told her that it is my duty to help a horny girl whose boyfriend is useless. And I added, what happened, if she was fat and she did not get many suitors, I would fuck her. She kept on saying no to sex, but kept on filling details about her kissing and being nude with her cousin sister and rubbing bodies together.

I told her to come next day to my room and she said no. I kept the phone saying - why are you wasting my time.

She called again and pleading - Shobhit, please aise mat karo. (Shobhit, please don't do this) Hum nahi kar sakte (We can not do it) Meri shaadi par pati karega na (My husband would do after I get married.)

Third night again the same story was being repeated and I asked her to come and if she does not like it, we would just kiss and fondle and not fuck. It did not take much persuasion but she tried to extract a promise that I won't take off her panties, which I refused. She said, she would come next day evening. I told her that afternoons, I am busy with collections so she should come in the morning and added, she should wash her hair and keep them open. She told me she would call me before coming.

And thus the stage was set for what classic fuck technique is - Lure the seduced into your lair, where nothing is familiar.

I am an early riser and go for a run every morning, that was the case even then. When I came home after the run, I could hear the phone ringing and it was just 7AM. I still could not take the risk of calling back. 10 minutes and it rang again, the super excited Shailja informed me "Suno, main 9 baje tak aa jaungi, mummy ko kah diya hai, apni friend ke ghar day spend ke liye ja rahi hoon." (Listen, I should be there by 9. I have informed mom that I would be going for day spend at my friend's place.) Before I could react, the phone was cut.

In next half and hour to 45 minutes, I recieved more excited calls like she has bathed, she is wearing this and that and she would come on Luna (Moped Bike) and is it safe and finally she had butterflies in her stomach as she was not able to sleep whole night. And I was thinking how come this woman so easily got ready to meet me for sexual exploration of her body and the only promise she tried to extract was that I won't remove her panty. I am still amazed, sometimes how easy is it for a man to lure woman for sex. Sometimes, we just need to ask. These women would have slept with anyone, but the only issue they faced was that no man ever asked them to sleep under her.

Anyways, I leisurely bathed and had my breakfast while I waited for her. And it was still some time before 9 that I heard a Luna whirling in the compound. I opened the door and could see a very happy and beaming Shaija putting a stand on her Luna. She was so excited looking at me.

I opened the door and she came in and closed the door. She stood there couple of feet away from me and I kept on looking at her. She was dark, plump and did not have good features. She was wearing a red T shirt which was little too tight for her big bust, which suited her plump body. Jeans was also tight and barely contained her big ass.

In few seconds she blurted out - Kiss nahi karoge (Won't you kiss me even). I cupped her face in my hands and she got her first kiss from a boy. My hands moved on her body and soon we were on wooden bed with her upper body nude. Her round round breasts were sagging with weight and the areola was darkest of the browns, almost black. I bit her, mauled her and groped licked those boobs. I made her sit and positioned myself behind her, now my hands were mauling her boobs while I nibbled at her ears and back of her neck. Her not so long hair were shifted to one side while I worked on her neck and ear with my mouth. She cooperated in opening of her jeans and lowering of her jeans and panty. My hand was on her vagina and finger slid into her pussy.

"You said, you won't remove panty", I asked her. "Mmmmm, Shobhit, bana do mujhe aurat" (Shobhit make me a woman) was her response. I also removed my clothes and guided her mouth on my dick, she tried to resist for a while but soon she made peace with the fact that she has to lick and suck my dick.

I asked about her periods and had to bring out a condom, which I unwrapped on my dick and positioned my dick on her cunt lips. I looked at her and asked... "bana doon na aurat" (I shall make you a woman?). She looked at me dazed and I pushed my dick in her. She gasped and held my shoulders and I pumped her, I looked down and saw some blood stains on condom... yet another virgin cured was my gloat.

In few minutes of pumping in missionary style, Shailja started grappling me, she tried to hug me hard and soon I released my load inside her, which was collected by condom. I realized it was over two weeks that I had not released my cum.

Shailja loved and watched with curiosity the cum which was in condom, on my constant prodding she touched my cum and tasted it, she spat immediately. When she stepped down from bed, she held the bed, as she was feeling pain in her legs. We washed ourselves and I pulled her on bed. Kissing, exploring with hands and soon she was sucking me again. This time, I positioned myself between her legs but raised one leg on my shoulder and when I pushed my condom covered dick inside her she gasped even louder. With every stroke gasping increases. I realized, these were the moans that a chubby woman having soft boobs who was moving upwards on her back with every stroke of mine, while her boobs were bouncing on her chest rythmically. The gasping and moans filled the room like music

I asked her opinion on my friend and she said - Chutiya hai wo (He is stupid)

She was soon on profanities and I kept on pumping her. This time around, I was slightly slow but pumped deeper, she gasped and moaned continuously.

I asked her, meri to girlfriend hai, rakhel banegi (I already have a girlfriend would you be my concubine) and she said - haan (yes)

I asked her would she be my slut, would she be my bitch and she kept on saying yes to all of these.

I changed positions and tried to fuck her in doggie position, which was difficult at that time as I could not position my dick and thus I once again took her in missionary position and pumped her hard thus cumming second time. Shailja hugged me tight and did not allow me to move. It took me sometime to get out of her hug.

We had a cup of tea after washing ourselves and I was ready yet again for another round. This time I made her be on her knees while she sucked me. She was like - "Itna maza aata hai to log mana kyun karte hai" (When this activity is so pleasurable why do people refrain from doing it) I asked her "kisme maza aata hai" (Which activity is pleasurable). She said, "chudhne mein, yahi sunana chahte ho na tum" (In getting fucked, this is what you wanted to hear)

Third round I started in Doggie style. I held her hair in my hand while fucking her and slapped her bums. She tried to resist my such behavior, but I had done the same with Monika Ma'am, who and I both had liked it. I did not listen to her and slapped her bum hard when she got her hair freed from my hands through pleadings. She cried out loud and moved forward as my 3 fingers were implanted on her bum and it went all red, I had not imagined that it would be such a hard slap.

Immediately I turned her in missionary position and kissed her while keeping tear filled face in my hands. I talked sweet things in her ears while pumping her, she soon was soothed when I told her that now, I would ask her to show proof of her love for me. She asked what. I told her that I would spit in her mouth. She showed some reluctance but complied when I insisted while my third load was again take collected by a condom. 

We have had 3 rounds and it was still not 11AM, which meant in less than 2 hours. We washed ourselves yet again and we got talking cuddling with each other.

Shailja had liked the way I was always with some or the other girl. She did not know who Ritu was, but she had seen Sanjana and Tabassum with me. She did not know that I had fucked all three of these girls, but the way I did not give any weightage to any girl made me kind of enigma. Even her boyfriend was in awe of me. I earned money was an added attraction. The way I had asked about size of her choochi (Boob) gave her goosebumps and she was immediately drawn to my raw sexuality and guts. Her boyfriend still never had the guts to even hold her hand let alone kiss her. Her boyfriend was happy that she sometimes roamed with him. When I gave her my number, she had gone home and fingered herself as she was delirious that I had noticed her.

All these things boosted my ego and I pushed my love and told her, I test woman's love and I fuck all holes and the ultimate test was the girl eating my cum. She was like - cheeeeee. I told her Tasbassum had. Sanjana did not and I dumped her. She said, she needs some time to prepare herself mentally.

All this while she was playing with my dick with one of her hands which was again in its full glory, she did not need telling and she was soon sucking my dick again. I fucked her long and slow once again and released one more load safely in condom.

I told her that from Sunday onwards I would not use condoms with her for next two weeks. She was surprised but when I told her that she won't be pregnant, she was happy and eager. It was around 1 when she left on her slightly unsteady legs and I got ready for my work.

It seems gods had conspired of rewarding two weeks of abstinence with another pussy, this was the day, I got a surprise and soon another pussy. But that is in next post, let me finish Shailja chapter here.

Our night calls had become a routine and also the time for me to apply methods of rejection that I learnt with my experience of rejection with Monika Ma'am. I wanted to make sure that she knows she is a side chick for me. Because once Monika Ma'am knew that she is a side chick and replaceable, she started doing almost everything I desired. A woman who had taken 2 months to give me shallow sucks was now not only deep sucking me, she was taking cum loads in her mouth. (She started eating cum later, after her return from Holidays(

So when Shailja called at night, she was complaining that her legs, thighs and pussy hurt. I said, she should thank Tabassum for it. She was like why? I said, it is because of her non-availablility I decided to fuck a "Plump Pussy." That was my first patronizing christianisation of a girl. My code word to call her in public was PP, which she and I only understood meant Plump Pussy. She tried little to argue about both the name and being a side chick, but within that call only, she agreed and accepted both her name and position in my life. I have learnt it before but this cemented my learning - When you are not afraid of rejection, women loose their power over you and they accept you and all your bullshit.

In a weeks time, I had done two things what I consider shows total acceptance of a man over a woman's life. I had cummed in her pussy and mouth. The day I cummed in her pussy she was so happy and chirpy that I can not describe. A woman who does not allow you to cum inside her is just having fun with you and has not accepted you as master of her life.

She even asked me to hold my shaving mirror for her to see how cum oozing felt in her pussy. She cleaned her pubes the same day to have a better look at cum trickling out of her pussy on next day.

However, I often reminded of her place in my life - A side chick and that too not so pretty.

Not that she did not try to change positions, soon after the college reopened, she fucked my friend, who cummed way too soon twice and could not get his dick up a third time. Size difference, Stamina difference, Heavy pounding, Rough Sex and Total Ownership which I showed meant she kind of worshipped me.

But within next 10 months, In between our youth festivals, I had dumped her unceremoniously as I had better girls to fuck. In final year, I don't recollect fucking her, but I had two panties of her one with her name and in which one was with "Love PP" written on it.

So much for plump pussy and my first brush with domination and being dark.

Next Post is about the girl with whom sexual tension started building the very same day I fucked Shailja, but took almost two weeks to fuck.

So wait for more pleasure and my learnings about women.
Interested females/ cuckolds ping me in confidence.

Or reach out to me HangOut/ Google Chat ID - punjabi.mard

My thread https://xossipy.com/thread-49683-post-49...pid4953065
[+] 1 user Likes punjabimard's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chronicles of a Promiscuous Male - by punjabimard - 14-09-2022, 12:11 PM
Post 1 - Early Experiences - by punjabimard - 14-09-2022, 12:52 PM
Post 4 - Nervous Moments - by punjabimard - 27-09-2022, 01:44 PM
Post 5 - Early Life Learnings - by punjabimard - 28-09-2022, 02:54 PM
Post 8 - Saksh-aatkar - by punjabimard - 03-10-2022, 07:04 PM
Post 9 - Saksh-aatkar Continued - by punjabimard - 08-10-2022, 01:15 PM
Post 9 - Saksh-aatkar Continued - by punjabimard - 08-10-2022, 01:19 PM