Misc. Erotica Chronicles of a Promiscuous Male
Post 18 - Fuck Fest at New Accomodation

As I had shifted to the new place above the godown. It was a fuck fest of sorts. First time in my life after my escapades with my cousin Saakshi, I had a full freedom of calling my girls anytime. And did they oblige. Willingly. Tabassum had a daily fill of my cum, mostly in pussy but some times in her mouth or ass.

Monika Ma'am was also getting regular, initially she came hesitantly. But slowly she began turning up twice and sometimes thrice a week. The high point was her giving her classes a miss and crawling in my bed in the early morning.

Tabassum was please-me-all, she was a doll, who allowed me to use her body at will. I fucked her face, pussy and ass at will. It was Monika Ma'am with whom I advanced.

If my memory serves me right, I had to force her mouth on my dick a few times, while she licked the length of my cock. I remember one particular day when I had a romping session with Tabassum in the morning. I had cummed twice, once in Tabassum's mouth and the other time in condom while my condom covered dick was buried deep in her pussy. Minutes after Tabassum left and I was going for a bath, Monika Ma'am came unannounced on her kinetic. She was wearing a saree as usual.

I was not very hot at that time and her touch also did not excite me much. The things turned from hungry me to hungry she. She piled on me, smooching and all. Giving wet kisses on my mouth and neck and my nipples. I in turn fingered her a bit, kissed and mauled her conical boobs by removing her blouse, bra and panty from under her petticoat and made her wet.She held my almost erect dick in her hand and massaged it. But I was not very excited. I told her plainly that I don't get excited as she does not suck me well. I guess, she was very horny at that time, she just grabbed my dick and started licking the sides of it. I held her by her head and pushed my dick in her mouth. She pushed me away, at which I pushed her back too and told her to get lost.

She could not believe it. Even I could not believe it,till then despite fucking her quite a few times, I had treated her with utmost respect verbaly that a teacher deserved. However, I had started holding her hair and head and mauling her boobs at my will. But I guess, that day I treated her as a horny housewife whom I was fucking like no business. As happens with most women spurned, she started crying. It was a pretty sight, Monika Ma'am her hair open, sitting topless and just in her petticoat on the edge of the bed, sobbing, while I was standing naked some distance away. This infuriated and irritated me further.

(The dialogues here are reconstructed and is not the complete conversation)

I (Shouting): Ab ye kya rona dhona laga rakha hai (What is the point of crying now)

Monika (Sobbing): Kyu kar rahe ho aisa? Main tum se pyar karti hoon. (Why are you doing so, I love you)

I: Pyar ki maa ki chut, saali chudhne aati hai aur naatak kati hai. (you are a slut who just come here to be drilled, don't talk of any love here)

Monika: Haan haan ab to main sirf chudhne aati hoon; nahi aaungi aage se (Oh yes, I just come here to be drilled, I won't ever come again)

I: Abhi nikal ja (Get Lost right now)

Monika: Jaa rahi hoon (Going)

She started picking up her clothes and wore her panty in a jiffy, while she was recovering her bra from under the bed, she looked back and said.

Monika: To ho gaya na, bas ek aur ladki ho gayee (So its over, you just had another girl)

I: Haan haan ho gaya. (Yes yes, its over)

Monika (While putting her bra and blouse): Tumhare liye maine apne pati ko dhoka diya, mere saath to ye hona hi tha (I cheated on my husband because of you, it was my destiny to be spurned by you)

I: To pahle sochna tha na (You should have thought it through)

Monika: Isko chusna bahut important hai, pyar ki koi kadar hi nahi hai (Sucking it is so very important for you, you don't value love)

I: Sabhi choosti hai, tu koi akeli hai (All girls suck, you are not alone)

Monika: To mil gayee na choosne waali, meri jaroorat kahan bachi. Pahle to tumhara break up hua tha, to mere upar line maari, ab koi aur mil gayi to meri kya jaroorat (So you have found someone who can suck you, earlier you had a breakup when you accosted me, now you have found someone else, so I should be dumped)

I: Wo to pahle bhi choosti thi, ab bhi choosti hai (She used to suck before and now also she is sucking)

Monika (Shocked): Kaun choosti hai (Who sucks you)

I: Kyun mirchi lag gayee (Why your wounds have been salted)

Monika: Mirchi kyun lagegi, main hoon hi kaun, pyar thode hi hai, lust hai na (Why would my wounds be green, you rightly said, its not love, its lust)

She was tying saree by then, when I moved across to grab a towel to cover my nakedness, when she grabbed my arm.

Monika: Kaun hai (Who is she.)

I: Tabassum

Monika: First year Non-Med? Jhoot (The one who studies in First Year Non-Med? Lie.)

I: Jhoot kyun bolunga (Why would I lie)

I had picked up the towel by then and was attempting to wrap it around my torso, when she wriggled the same out of my hands.

Monika (Alarmed): Usko pata hai mere baare mein (Does she knows about me)

I: Nahi. (No)

I: Bata doon??? (Shall I tell????)

She slumped back on the bed and started sobbing again.

Monika: Ab blackmail bhi kar lo (Now you can blackmail me too.)

I: Itna kameena nahi hoon, taiyaar ho aur nikal le (I am not such a bastard, get ready and get lost)

Monika: Haan jaa rahi hoon (Yes, I am leaving)

During whole this episode around an hour had passed and the whole scenario, her jealousy and the partial nakedness of hers had made my member almost fully erect again

I: Par ye to kah raha hai nahi jaana (But this is saying, you should not go, I said pointing at my dick)

Monika: Choro, iske liye Tabassum hi theek hai (Leave it, Tabassum is fit for him)

I (Going near her and touching her head): Aap bhi saho ho jao na (You also get fit)

She looked up to me with her wet eyes, I guided her hand on my dick... choos le na (Suck it please)

She looked at my dick and opened her mouth, I moved further and guided my dick in her wet mouth..... oooooooo what heaven. I moved my fingers in her head, while she first hesitantly sucked like a lollipop and then brought out her tongue to roam it on the glance. She lashed her tongue on the glance and licked, sucked and thrust her mouth on my dick with a gusto. I was fully ready in no time. This was the first time she sucked me like this.

I licked her somewhat and started fucking like mad. As anyone would know that the time increases in second third round, I fucked her long in missionary position, doggie position and sitting position. She was tired by relentless pounding and I said, "Dekha choosne ka faayda" (Saw the benefits of sucking). While fucking in doggie style, I spanked her ass red, on which she shouted but she liked it the most. That day, I made her cum 4 times before I released my load on her bums.

This finally broke a barrier in Monika Ma'am's mind about sucking deep and hard. But she was a drama queen. She cried many times whilst we were in the relationship. Each time, threats and disgust to her emotions worked far better than flattering and trying to calm her down. This also brought me in touch with a different kind of women who wanted to be treated like a slut only. At one time, she even said, "You should have grabbed my boobs and forced me earlier in instead of pleading for months for having a look, I would have become your slave." Though she always denied, I have a suspicion that she had few boys in her college life.

Things progressed and I had to force her to drink my cum. At another time, had to force myself to enter her asshole.

Monika Ma'am grew from shy housewife to a cum hungry energetic whore in front of my eyes. But she cried a lot.

I fucked Tabassum, she came to know - She cried.
I fucked her in ass - She cried
I refused to have sex with her unless she ate my cum - She cried
I made a girl pregnant - She cried
I made yet another girl pregnant - She cried

She often claimed that she loved me, I always countered that she was addicted to me and my sexual poweress.

Now the below does not fit any time line but these are some tid bids which I guess readers should know

Yet another thing happened with constant fucking, the time in copulation increased many fold from about 5-7 minutes of raw fucking to upto 15-20 minutes in girl. Both the girls loved the increased time. Both knew about my romping sessions with other one and mostly Monika Ma'am asked intimate details. Monika Ma'am also extracted a useless promise that Tabassum won't know about her escapades with me.

Monika Ma'am continued with her drama. I managed to give her facials, made her drink my cum, took virginity of her anal. On a one particular day, I kept her panty and bra. She asked me to show all panties and bras that I had in my collection of other girls that I had fucked. She asked probing questions and asked all kinky stuff. I got emboldened and kinkier. So the day when she had a dekho on all the stuff of girls I had with me, instead of facializing her I cummed in her head, forbade her from washing it and sent her back like that. Her hair were in a mess, though the whiteness of the cum faded but the hair stuck at odd angles and she told me she had great difficulty washing the semen off her hair. But this was bit later in life, in second year.

She mostly came 2-3 times a week, but one week into the exams she came upto 4-5 time. She told me that to be with me she had picked up fight with her in-laws and refused to go to her in-laws place alongwith her hubby. So whenever her hubby went to visit his parents, we shifted our fuck fest at her place. She always treated me royally during those visits. Cooked sumptuous meals and we had torrid sex.

Another thing also happened, my income increased and thus came a liking for alcohol. Though not expensive stuff, but alcohol added to my pleasure, time and kinkiness in sex. I tried for 3some with Tabassum and Monika Ma'am, but the reluctance was too high from Monika Ma'am. 2-3 times to rope in Monika Ma'am, I arranged Tabassum to drop in while I was fucking Monika Ma'am.

First time was too scandalous for Monika Ma'am. I opened the door while she was still running to attached bathroom carrying her clothes. She was embarrassed as hell. To add the spice, when she came out dressed sans her duaptta, Tabassum asked, "Kya ho raha tha?" (What was happening?) I rubbed further, "Jo tere saath hota hai." (What happens with you). "Kya?" Tabassum asked again and I said "Chudhai" (Fucking). Monika Ma'am blushed and was embarrassed, I tried to tell her to continue, but she refused. Even she strongly reacted to my trying to grab her boobs. I tried the same 2 more times. But Monika Ma'am then put her foot down by saying that she did not mind me fucking Tabassum, but she won't come if Tabassum keep on dropping like this and she was not interested in 3some at any cost. At which I left the attempts....

Our fucking sessions continued from March to May of that year, when our exams ended. I stayed put in that city, while Tabassum came to meet me often (though with not same regularity) Monika Ma'am finally could not find any reason not to visit her parental and in-laws house in holidays.

In between this I had a chance to grope my cousin on Holi and I had went to coffee with other girls too. But my conquest during these summer holidays in college were two girls, one who was there in that University team and another a girlfriend of my friend. About her - in my next posts.

Also, I had written my memoirs in the past on Exbii which later turned into Xossip but withheld few scandalous episodes which showed me in bad light. But at that time, I was newly out of Jail. So, I shall have my all girls and how I seduced them in my next episodes. Just some small details are changed like subject, name and date and age to suit this forum and protect privacy.
Interested females/ cuckolds ping me in confidence.

Or reach out to me HangOut/ Google Chat ID - punjabi.mard

My thread https://xossipy.com/thread-49683-post-49...pid4953065
[+] 1 user Likes punjabimard's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chronicles of a Promiscuous Male - by punjabimard - 14-09-2022, 12:11 PM
Post 1 - Early Experiences - by punjabimard - 14-09-2022, 12:52 PM
Post 4 - Nervous Moments - by punjabimard - 27-09-2022, 01:44 PM
Post 5 - Early Life Learnings - by punjabimard - 28-09-2022, 02:54 PM
Post 8 - Saksh-aatkar - by punjabimard - 03-10-2022, 07:04 PM
Post 9 - Saksh-aatkar Continued - by punjabimard - 08-10-2022, 01:15 PM
Post 9 - Saksh-aatkar Continued - by punjabimard - 08-10-2022, 01:19 PM