Adultery Cheating Wives -First time stories
Continued…

Sujata felt somebody gently shaking her; she was disoriented as she woke up from her deep sleep. She understood she was in a sleeper bus, It was DG her sexual conqueror tapping her in the shoulder

DG: Suji if you want to use go washroom please do, it’s nice and clean.

Sujatha got down from the bus, she was more interested in seeing the condition of her battered pussy, once inside the loo she touched her tender pussy it was swollen & really sore, as she fingered it was all moist and covered with dried cum, even her breast felt heavy & bit bruised. She looked at her Mobile, time was 3.30 am.

In spite of the heavy pounding & robust, rough sex Sujatha was one hell of a satisfied lady, she loved the intense fuck, my god required this fuckothon, as sat pondering on the night gone by, sitting on the toilet seat, then she wore a fresh pantie and adjusted her inners as came back to her seat.

DG had moved to the inner side berth of the bus close to the window, he was already asleep.
Sujata smiled as she concurred the experienced doctor was also tired after their intense session. Then she turned to her side trying to get back on to her sleep.

Suji’s mind another matter, it was reminiscing the marauding session with DG, she had to admit she loved getting fucked by a real big cock, it was an absolute intense feeling, as it filled her up completely, thinking about that made her throat dry, Jeez girl she chided herself, as a sudden thought stunned her, my god no one will believe this prim & proper house wife had the most steamy cheat sex imaginable in this running bus.

Sujata still tried her best in get sleep, she was restless as she twisted & turned both sides of the sleeper berth, but all was in vain, she felt totally fresh, she looked at her sleeping lover as her hand stretched to touch his strong breast.

Sujata’s hand then moved towards his lower stomach as her hands stuck his sturdy hardness almost stretching across his lower stomach.

Sujata was pleasantly shocked & intrigued by the tented Pyjama. Well, she decided to give her lover a pleasant shock with her own practiced skills

Sujata stealthily moved quietly towards DG’s hips her hands lifted his sherwani & gently untied the pyjama, and then she checked the cloth screen on the side of seat was closed. Slowly she moved the pyjama down & his thick strong cock sprung in front of her face, surprise, surprise he was not wearing his inners.

She looked up at DG, he was in deep sleep with a gentle snore, she then moved her face towards the throbbing flesh as took the big cock head in her greedy mouth, it felt fleshy and strong as slowly sucked putting all her saliva as lovingly sucked and devoured his cock head as it slowly begun to harden and enlarge in her mouth.

Sujata could feel the thick cock growing inside her mouth as it pushed into her throat now almost half his cock was inside her mouth & she felt he was rock hard now.

Sujata raised her head out to see whether DG had woken up, but too her surprise he seemed it was still in deep sleep. Sujata clearly wanted to enjoy this early morning session as she took each of his balls in her mouth simultaneously as her hands jerked the rock-hard cock.

But Sujata really wanted was the clammy hardness in her mouth, she really liked the feel of his big cock she was like a cat ready to eat the cream, as she took his hard cock in her mouth & pursing her lips tightly, she sucked with real suction as she kept swallowing his free flowing precum.

One thing she had to admit her husband had trained her to be a perfect cock sucker making her even swallows his meagre cum. In fact, he loved coming inside her mouth. Honestly, she was more than ready to pleasure this big cock for a change.

Soon our Dr, DG was awakened to this pleasant shock, a every man’s dream. Getting an early morning blowjob by a well stacked and beautiful lady, adding to the spice, someone else lovely wife sucking his cock with a real vigor was absolutely awesome as he looked on the bobbling head on his hard cock.

DG lovingly made a caress on the head of Suji enjoying the lovely sensation created by her sucky mouth.

Suji had a quick look up at DG releasing his shiny cock from her mouth, then she almost fiendishly licked his cock with a flick of tongue few times like licking an ice cream looking at him in a brash sexy way almost a challenge in her eyes.

DG could not believe the change; with his hands he pulled the reluctant housewife and kissed her cum coated mouth tasting his own sexual fluids.

Sujata pulled herself from the kiss and with signal of silence with her finger on her lips, descended down towards his the pulsating cock taking it back into her eager mouth.

DG was absolutely kicked; he understood this housewife was going to give a fabulous blow job and seemed ready even to swallow!

He knew this would be ultimate, this is one of the ultimate male fantasies Cumming inside a lady’s mouth, and he was in heaven as looked at the top berth feeling the lovely sensations racking his middle-aged body, The whole situation crampy bus and lady’s oral skills meant he was going to have a quick climax.

Sujata could not believe her depravity, but her mind was set on sucking this big cock to its climax, she wanted to feel the explosion in her throat & she was fully ready to swallow this cum, she really wanted to give the back the pleasure to DG for last night’s utterly memorable session.

Sujata was sucking like a true professional treating it like a big ripe banana, she took it deep in her mouth almost hitting her throat sucking the precum in a real suction in the return stroke out of her mouth.  She continued this assault for almost 5 minutes then she felt his cock expanding & vibrating she knew her man was the verge of pumping his seeds into her mouth.

DG could not believe the sensation the liquid mouth of this gorgeous housewife was creating on his big girthed experienced cock , My god I have caught a live one, what a lady he  knew he had to die for and what brilliant oral skills. My god he had to really thank her hubby for this wonderful training –This was awesome as he relaxed already to explode into this hot lady’s mouth.

Sujata then moved her mouth so only his big cockhead was in her mouth, then she started forceful suck on the big sized vibrating cock as her hands slowly started squeezing his big sack of balls. She could feel her lips and mouth almost tired with her effort.

DG just was shocked by the lady’s even more admirable hard sucking and then when her hands started squeezing his balls, there was no looking back he almost lifted his butts away from the seat as he blasted into the hot mouth of the married lady, his eyes was glued shut, he felt delirious and super sensuous his heart pumping like a sledgehammer as he had the most monumental orgasmic eruption.

Sujata knew the moment her hands squeezed his balls he would blast anytime; she was ready for the barrage of salty cum, Then DG almost lifted from his seat thrusting expanding hissing cock further into her mouth as he blasted spurts of his hot thick cum into her mouth. Sujata simply kept sucking his weeping cock, as she kept swallowing the creamy cum it was salty, pungent and hot & seemed non- stop gushing into her mouth.

DG was in absolute dreamland he knew this was beyond any pleasure he ever had, even his sex crazy second wife who was always ready for a mouth fuck never sucked & swallowed like Suji, this was so unreal.

Sujtata slowly felt her lovers cock losing hardness after almost a discharge of 30 seconds, his cum was now in droplets, she now stopped sucking and simply held the cock in her mouth as it started to soften & shrink, slowly she was able take the entire soft cock inside her mouth. After almost 2 minutes she released the cock from her reluctant mouth and got back to lie beside DG

An absolutely thrilled DG, put his much-gratified cock inside his  pyjama & arranged his clothes.

Then DG turned around & kissed Suji deeply in her mouth tasting the sour after taste of his sex fluid.

DG whispered to Suji,
“Thanks for this loving gesture I have been married 2 times & had sex with many but now one had given such mind-boggling oral sex. Honestly this was the best sex i ever had.in my life.”

Sujata coolly kissed back, pleasure is all mine dear, it’s been like I have been deflowered today, I had never experienced so much pleasure & this was the only way I could repay our big brother squeezing his sleeping cock.

Then she murmured Hmm we will meet again we truly have a karmic connection.

Well truly that was start of a rip-roaring affair, Sujata never left her hubby as she started working for DG- The cheat sex was always mind boggling!

[+] 3 users Like Kocksman's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Cheating Wives -First time stories - by Kocksman - 22-09-2022, 12:11 PM
RE: Cheating Wives -First time stories - by Kocksman - 17-11-2022, 10:19 PM
RE: Cheating Wives -First time stories - by Bigil - 17-12-2022, 09:01 AM