Misc. Erotica Chronicles of a Promiscuous Male
Post 17 - Monika Ma'am Continued... Teaching the Teache

Monika Ma'am and I continued fucking on Tuesdays, the initial reluctance of Monika Ma'am towards me was gone and she was much more open and exciting.

So the next Tuesday, she opened her legs wide while I licked her, moaned heavily, she had never been licked in her life before. Also, she had not taken a cock in her mouth ever, despite her husband's insistence.

When I forced her mouth on my dick first time on next Tuesday, she was very reluctant, kept on making excuses, but the position of power was changed when we were nude, she was no longer the teacher. I held her hair from the back of her head and forced her face on my dick, no mercy no respect. My dick touched her lips, nose and cheeks numerous times and she was not opening her mouth. Instead a compromise was reached and she licked my dick from the balls to nearly the tip. I still see that dark tongue sliding on my cock from low to above. Her hair were still in my hand, couple of times when the tongue touched the glance by mistake, she recoiled. I asked her to close her eyes and feel the skin. The licking was better but she still recoiled when her tongue touched the wet glance. And when I got to the brink, I pulled her in my lap and we fucked in sitting position before changing in missionary position where I emptied my juices in her.

Tabassum on the other hand was her patient best, honestly I feel so sorry for that girl, who loved me unconditionally. Who never showed any perturbedness even when I was fucking other girls and she was aware of the same.
My third Tuesday rendezvous with Monika Ma'am was equally enchanting, Considering her menstrual cycle I had taken condoms with me, but she said, it won't be necessary, she had not been able to concieve, while all her and her husband's tests were OK and if I impregnated her, she would be happy. That day she jumped and pumped me with full strength, no inhibitions. After washing our organs after the first round, I asked her to close her eyes and feel the dick on her face. I made her sit between my legs while I sat on her bed, my dick became erect with her warm breath, I kept the dick under her nose, caressed her closed lips and asked her to lick my dick as she did the last time. There was no pre-cum and she gave few licks till the glance. I asked her to roll her tongue on my glance and when the pre-cum oozed out I wiped that droplet with my hankey. I encouraged her to open the mouth and take the glance in her mouth. She did so briefly. I roamed my fingers in her hair and said, see u did not dislike it. Soft prodding meant that she again took the dick in her mouth.... slowly when I had had enough of this game, I positioned her in doggie position, another first. Pumped her hard, changed positions and asked her while fucking whether she loved me, she bit me hard and hugged me as well.
By the fourth Tuesday, she was giving me brief sucks. The weather was also changed and we did not need blankets to keep us warm. She explored my body with her tongue. The lady was hooked on her first extra-marital and invited me to come on Friday as they were to travel and she would feign loose motions. We spent two glorious night in each others arms. From 9/10PM to 7/8AM on that night, I fucked her 8 times. It was so rough that she could not even get in doggie style from 4th round onwards. I also spat in her mouth for the first time that night and she liked it. By morning her pussy was swollen and she had difficulty walking. She cried horrible things about her husband and I liked it. It became a routine of sorts for her to mock her husband and his ways in front of me.

This was also the time, she confessed that she wanted to be fucked by me after our trip to the university. That Sanjana had told everyone that I had left after fucking her. That night Monika Ma'am had made over emotional Sanjana sleep with her because a physical fight had broken between Sanjana and Preeti when they reached girls hostel. That Sanjana had howled how I had fucked her and now would fuck and leave Preeti also, another girl also jumped in and claimed that I had groped her as well, but she had resisted me (Honestly I had tried on many girls and what this girl claimed could have been true). And when Sanjana was sleeping in Monika Ma'am's room, she had told that I used to fuck long and multiple times in a session. This had made Monika Ma'am dream about me and touch herself a few times. When I came to her house a few times, everytime she wanted me to take a lead and lift her dress to see those Mammaries. It was because of my persistence and her own horniness she agreed to show me her boobs. She was in two minds even on that day, but her horniness won. 

As they say a teacher is a teacher and there were many things which I learnt from Monika Ma'am during those nights. First was to never imagine that any girl is pious, every girl had fantasies. Not every girl would fuck a lot of men, but they sure do imagine. Further, that even while Sanjana waas berating my cheating, she was also telling that I was a good fucker. So girls don't forget a good fuck ever. It was only armed with this knowledge that I was able to fuck Sanjana again and also because of that galata a college, which became a gbangvine in college, I got not 1 but 2 more girls. Which would be mentioned in due course of chronicles.

Also, it was the first time, I fucked a married woman, I realized that though she was inexperienced as in terms of no of men, she was getting adapted to me. I also realized that man has to groom a woman. She caught up with blowjobs fast and soon I was shooting cum in her mouth and made her drink my cum too, but that was a little later. We had Anal sex and I desecrated her symbols of marriage more than a few times and she berated her husband and other things to please me. Our relationship lasted over two years, I always fucked her without condom but she never got pregnant, so there certainly was some issue with her. She also helped me terminate two pregnancies of other girls in college, who got impregnated out of passion and miscalculations. So, I guess, she was God Sent for this only, else having a pregnant girlfriend in that era would have been a disaster.

Over time, she and I had many firsts.

I spat in her mouth and she loved it. Over time, I started doing it with other girls, who also started loving it.

I taught her to suck deep
I taught her to take cum on her body/ mouth/ hair
I taught her to take cum in mouth
I taught her to eat my cum
I taught her to eat my cum covered food

The desecration of marriage symbol started with her and berating of her own husband soon led to girls berating their boyfriends while being fucked by me. I know I drew perverse pleasure in it and I still continue to do so.

On the occasion of Karva Chauth, she came on my calling and broke her fast by eating my cum.

I shall fill in more details about how she started to suck deep and how she cried so often in my next posts.
Interested females/ cuckolds ping me in confidence.

Or reach out to me HangOut/ Google Chat ID - punjabi.mard

My thread https://xossipy.com/thread-49683-post-49...pid4953065
[+] 1 user Likes punjabimard's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chronicles of a Promiscuous Male - by punjabimard - 14-09-2022, 12:11 PM
Post 1 - Early Experiences - by punjabimard - 14-09-2022, 12:52 PM
Post 4 - Nervous Moments - by punjabimard - 27-09-2022, 01:44 PM
Post 5 - Early Life Learnings - by punjabimard - 28-09-2022, 02:54 PM
Post 8 - Saksh-aatkar - by punjabimard - 03-10-2022, 07:04 PM
Post 9 - Saksh-aatkar Continued - by punjabimard - 08-10-2022, 01:15 PM
Post 9 - Saksh-aatkar Continued - by punjabimard - 08-10-2022, 01:19 PM
Post 12 - Anal-yzing Tabassaum - by punjabimard - 26-10-2022, 11:49 AM
Post 17 - Monika Ma'am Continued... Teaching the Teacher - by punjabimard - 17-11-2022, 02:27 PM
Post 22 - Deflowering Kannu - by punjabimard - 06-12-2022, 05:11 PM
Post 26 - Misadventures - by punjabimard - 03-01-2023, 04:18 PM
Post 32 - Sanjana - Revenge Sex - by punjabimard - 21-02-2023, 11:31 AM
New Developments - by punjabimard - 06-02-2024, 10:59 AM
RE: Chronicles of a Promiscuous Male - by sri7869 - 06-02-2024, 01:21 PM
RE: Chronicles of a Promiscuous Male - by sri7869 - 16-02-2024, 04:21 PM