Misc. Erotica The Aqua
[Image: 20221117-134118.jpg]

Date: 02 .09. 2014

Title: The Aqua 
Written By:  Novelist Casanova
Word Count: 4030

The Aqua

"Vijay, If I don't like it, we are heading straight back home, okay?" I told my husband right to his face when we reached the Swimming Club. "Sure Meera, just for one week when I am out of station," my husband said. "We are newly married, and I know you will miss me, that's the reason, to keep you busy I am enrolling you to his 1 week Swimming Class at "Aqua Pool" Swimming pool," he said. "Vijay, I am telling you again, if I don't like it, we are heading straight back home," I said. "Sure, 100%," he said and holding my hand he took me inside the 'Aqua.'

There was a security guard sitting outside, "Whom do you want to meet?" the security guard asked. "Well, I want to meet Mr. Richard," my husband said. "Okay Sir, go inside and wait near the office room, Richard Sir's swimming classes for the morning batch are getting over and he will be free in 15 minutes," the security guard said. Vijay and I went inside and sat outside Richard's office, and waited for him. The place was totally empty with nobody around. "You look sexy in this red chiffon, and this sleeveless matching red blouse," Vijay said and placed a kiss on my biceps. "Stop it, people might see us," I whispered. Putting his left hand around my shoulder, and saying "there is no one here, I feel like taking you inside this office room and enjoying you there," Vijay grabbed by boobs over my red sleeveless blouse and pallu, and started kissing my lips. The moment we heard some giggling sound of women, I quickly broke the smooch and began adjusting my blouse and sat straight. A bunch of girls walked past us in their swimsuits, and a couple of them were in their bikinis, totally ignoring us. To my shock, Vijay was ogling at those girls, as they entered inside the Dressing Room right next to the Office room. I ignored it,

An athletic looking young man in his tracksuit, must be in his early 30s entered the office room, "Come Meera, he must be Richard," he said and held my hand and took me inside the Office Room. By the time we entered inside, Richard was taking off his tracksuit top and placing on his chair's back rest and was in his gym vest. "Hi Mr. Richard, I am Vijay, and this is my wife Meera," my husband said, and shaking our hands, "Please have a seat," Richard said. "How can I help you?" Richard asked. "I saw your ad this Sunday.. blah blah blah..." while they were talking to eachother, I was ogling at Richard's physique. "Is it okay with you Meera?" Richard asked. "What?" I asked. "Meera, the batch has already started and we are late and he is asking you to join from next week," my husband said. "Richard, I am leaving out of station in 2 days ... blah blah blah..," my husband was explaining our situation, a girl entered inside. She was only in her wet Black Bra and wet Red Panties, and I was shocked to see her not in her swimsuit. Saying "Come in Amreen," Richard stood up from his chair and straight away went to Amreen and hugged her only in her black bra and red panties, and they began kissing eachother passionately. "Mmmm..... " Amreen moaned. "Oh my god, I am so turned on Meera, lets go home quick and make love," Vijay whispered, "me too," I whispered biting my lips. "You are turned on too?" Vijay asked. Yes, I nodded biting my lips. While they were smooching eachother's lips, another handsome guy who looked like Richard came inside and inserted his hand right inside Amreen's red panties from behind, "Ouch," Amreen exclaimed and broke the smooch, "Oh John, you are so naughty," she said and blushed. "My little brother likes you Amreen," Richard said. "I know," Amreen said and blushed. "Alright guys, I have an important appointment now, I will be back. Take care," John said and lifted up Amreen's chin and planted a kiss on her lips and left.
[+] 3 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
The Aqua - by novelistcasanova - 17-11-2022, 01:45 PM
RE: The Aqua - by novelistcasanova - 17-11-2022, 01:45 PM
RE: The Aqua - by novelistcasanova - 17-11-2022, 01:46 PM
RE: The Aqua - by novelistcasanova - 17-11-2022, 01:46 PM
RE: The Aqua - by novelistcasanova - 17-11-2022, 01:47 PM
RE: The Aqua - by Saikarthik - 17-11-2022, 06:09 PM
RE: The Aqua - by novelistcasanova - 18-11-2022, 12:17 PM
RE: The Aqua - by Desmond Miles - 17-11-2022, 10:57 PM
RE: The Aqua - by novelistcasanova - 18-11-2022, 10:46 AM
RE: The Aqua - by Desmond Miles - 18-11-2022, 05:04 PM
RE: The Aqua - by novelistcasanova - 18-11-2022, 02:18 AM