Misc. Erotica Vimala's Bangalore Connection
The next day, after the bath, I wrapped the towel around and came out of the bathroom. I bent down and pulled out the suitcase under the cot and opened it, thinking of which dress to wear today, I pulled out my blue Saree and blue petticoat, and matching blouse, and of course my white panties, black bra, and kept them on the bed. I took my white panties and put my left leg inside and the moment I put my right leg inside and pulled it till my knees, Arun just barged inside the room, and I was in complete shock and lost my grip of the towel. I grabbed my towel with one hand to cover my boobs, but lost control while trying to pull my panties up with the other hand. I slipped and fell on the floor giving the view of my naked vagina. Arun immediately said sorry and went out of the room. I was completely embarrassed, I wrapped my towel back, pulled up my white panties up and went to the door and closed it tight. Next thing I did was quickly picked up my bra and wore it, took my petticoat and securely tied it to my hips right on top of my navel, wore my blouse on top my bra, and dbangd my Saree, applied some make up and went down to help aunty in the Kitchen.

[+] 3 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by novelistcasanova - 17-11-2022, 05:22 AM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by ddey333 - 17-11-2022, 10:16 AM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by DasuLucky - 17-11-2022, 12:14 PM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by koolme98 - 01-08-2023, 01:08 PM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by Mampi - 01-08-2023, 11:07 PM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by sri7869 - 03-09-2023, 12:15 AM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by Chandan - 14-04-2024, 10:11 AM