Misc. Erotica Vimala's Bangalore Connection
Meanwhile, David had opened my mom's pant along with her panties till her ankles and started finger fucking her, and my mom moaning like those heroines in movies. I went for her lips and started kissing her lips, she was breathing heavily. He let out a loud moan "Aaaaaaaaaah..." I saw David had put his dick inside my mom and started fucking her. My mom pulled me closer and started kissing me and buried my face between her boobs and started rubbing my face all over her boobs. David's fucking intensified, and my mom was going nuts... "David.. David ... david... I am going to cum... please pull out your dick out, I want my son fuck me..." My mom said, David obeyed, I kissed my mom and uttered "thanks mom, I love you so much," and started fucking my mom. David unbuttoned my mom's shirt completely and lifted her bra and started sucking my mom's boobs. It was too much for me and my mom, we could not hold it any longer, we both came at the same time, and I came inside her and lay on my mom hugging. David patted my shoulders and said "Good job son.. now clean yourself," and moved me aside and hugged my mom, carried her from the table, made her stand and started kissing her lips and cheeks. I knelt down behind my mom and started kissing my mom's ass cheeks, in a swift motion, spread my mom's ass cheeks and started kissing right on her anus and she was gasping for air. She enjoyed it.

[+] 3 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by novelistcasanova - 17-11-2022, 01:31 AM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by ddey333 - 17-11-2022, 10:16 AM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by DasuLucky - 17-11-2022, 12:14 PM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by koolme98 - 01-08-2023, 01:08 PM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by Mampi - 01-08-2023, 11:07 PM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by sri7869 - 03-09-2023, 12:15 AM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by Chandan - 14-04-2024, 10:11 AM