Misc. Erotica Vimala's Bangalore Connection
It was 9:00 PM, after finishing our dinner, Arun and I went to our room. Arun was preparing his bed on the floor, I said "Arun, wait.. you don't have to crash on the floor, if you don't have any problem sharing bed with me you can sleep next to me." "Well, I don't have any problem," he said. "Then let's sleep on the bed" I said, he smiled and woke up to sleep on the bed. "You promised to tell me your "Panties'' encounter remember ?" He asked. "I will tell you, but you must tell me about your last encounter, is it alright?" I said, and he agreed. "Are you going to sleep in your Saree ?" he asked. "Yes," I said. He stood up, opened his cupboard, pulled out his track pants and a T-shirt and thrusted it into my hands and asked me to wear it. Thinking for some time, I decided to wear it. I changed into a Red Track Pant and white loose round neck T-shirt. Looking at me Arun whistled and clapped as if seeing an actress, "Wow, you look so young in this track pants," Arun said. I smiled and jumped on the bed, and he slept next to me. He asked me to tell him about the "Panties" secret. I started narrating the entire event, I myself got turned on while telling him my experience. Once I finished my story, Arun had put one leg on me and started looking at me. He came forward and planted a kiss on my lips. I ignored the kiss and asked him about his recent experience. He said "I will tell you only if you promise me that you will not tell this to anyone.. okay?" I was very excited to know about his encounter, I was already turned on.  I turned his face towards me and planted a kiss on his lips and said "Please Arun tell me da." He rolled me over to him and said "Okay I will tell you, it's about my accidental encounter with Mom." I was shocked, "with your Mom ?.. continue..tell me what happened."

[+] 4 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by novelistcasanova - 16-11-2022, 12:17 PM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by ddey333 - 17-11-2022, 10:16 AM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by DasuLucky - 17-11-2022, 12:14 PM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by koolme98 - 01-08-2023, 01:08 PM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by Mampi - 01-08-2023, 11:07 PM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by sri7869 - 03-09-2023, 12:15 AM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by Chandan - 14-04-2024, 10:11 AM