Adultery S-H-E : An Adultery
Part 5
-Why?

- Cause he got an old lady like me instead of a young beauty like you.

-"What are you saying, Aunty,

Kaveri smiled and says, "The way you maintain your figure perfectly, even now if you and I walk side by side, everyone will look at you.

Sudeepa gets a little shy ''what dear,.... You're making me.''.

Kaveri-'' I'm saying the right thing, your boobs and ass are attractive enough, Anil became mad at you just by seeing your ass swaying.

Sudeepa laughs after hearing kaveri's words. Kaveri realizes that Sudeepa has become much free now, and continues to say 'You have to change your outfit a bit, wear a bit more revealing clothes from now on.

- will those clothes suit on me?

- obviously , those reveling clothes will make you more beautiful. Try them onces you will see how lovingly Anil will fuck you then.

Sudeepa gently pats Kaveri's cheek and says 'You have become so naughty hahh.' Kaveri also blinked her eyes and said, 'Where did Anil Fuck you, here or on the roof? "

-"On the roof, haven't brought him to the bedroom yet"

-"Soon he will come to your bedroom and fuck your ass hahaha.

Sudeepa was a little shocked, 'No, no, at this age I can't take the pressure of fucking in my ass''.

-Tell all that to your lover hihihi.

- Well, did he fucked your ass?

- He didn't go that far with me, but he won't leave you till he fuck your ass.

- Did he tell you?

-He would do that on the first day (Kaveri smiles).

Sudeepa remembers, on the very first day how Anil was kissing her ass on the roof , if keya's mother had not come then Anil would have fuck her ass. Her face turned red with shy smile.

Kaveri sees it and says 'No need to be shy, have fun till uncle come, I will take care of the rest'. Sudeepa also smiles and replies 'You seem to be my guardian now, but one thing! If Dishani came to know all these?"

"Oh, no, she won't come to know anything, I'm there, you just enjoy" - Kaveri said before Sudeepa finished. Hearing Kaveri's words, Sudeepa feels a little relieved - 'what I'm thinking is, let's go for shopping together one day'.

- Well, that's a good idea, I will prepare you with new dresses and jwelaries and send you to make love. Sudeepa smiles and says 'love again at this age'. 'You are not old enough, and don't worry too much about these things' - saying this kaveri got up.

* It feels good to enjoy the breeze at this time of the afternoon on the roof. Kaveri also comes to the roof to enjoy the breeze. Today Kaveridi's secret meeting with her mother seems a little different to her. That's why she tried to keep an ear on the door to listen to their conversation. Listening to their conversation she understands that Anil da himself sent kaveri di to her mom to help them in their love affair. And hearing kaveri Di's words it can be understood that she will willingly help them in this case. While thinking about all these she noticed Anil da on the next roof. Seeing her Anil came to the side of railing to their house and asked her "Hi Dishani, how's your college going on?"

Dishani noticed that there is no abnormality in Anil da's way of talking.

Dishani- Normally as it is... going on.
Anil- When will Debojit da come again?
Dishani - There is no certainty, maybe dad will come after a few months .
Anil- Oh ,yes Sudipa was saying that day.

Dishani become a little surprised to hear Anil da calling 'Sudipa'. Until now, she has been hearing Anil da calling her mother as 'Boudi', but today he is calling her mom by her full name in front of her. Dishani doesn't speak anymore saying 'I am going now' and goes downstairs.

Sudeepa stays in her bedroom after Kaveri leaves. She was worried about how Kaveri would react to her and Anil's relationship, but Kaveri's words completely dispelled that, and the fact that Kaveri would be by her side also reassured her. While thinking about this, Jayita's phone came, Sudeepa answered, Jayita said, ''how are you doing?''

'Yaar, I was thinking of calling you'- says Sudeepa

- Why , what happened?

-I also set foot on your path, I got a lover.

-wow! Great, so what did you do with him, tell me..

- I just got him , I'll tell you after meeting you.

- All right, then do one thing ,come to my house one day with your lover.

Sudeepa replied'ok' to her and hangs up the phone for then, she knows that if she didn't hang up the phone, Jayita would have asked everything today.

With the passage of time, Sudeepa can understand the gradual change in her life. The arrival of new love in life, that too at the age of 39. When She thought about it, she smiles involuntarily in mind. But if she didn't go Jayita's home that day or Anil didn't come forward on his own, maybe it wouldn't have happened. Although Anil is ten years younger than her and she is not unaware of the fact that there will be more physical games in love at this age.

After talking that day, Kaveri called her from the office at noon the next day, 'Yes, aunty, come to the market around 3:00, let's finish the shopping today.

Sudeepa reached the market on time, Kaveri also comes ten minutes later. Kaveri usually buy garments from this shop and she is well accuintance with the lady owner . She recommended sudipa this shop . Shopping for a few deep cut blouses, Sudeepa saw the blouse , and she had never seen and wear such deep blouses before.

She leans towards kaveri and gently said '' I will wear these! The back is completely open, the bra can be seen at once."

Kaveri said, ''Now these things are trending and you can wear them without even wearing a bra''.

Keeping three blouses aside, the shopkeeper asks 'Anything else?'

Kaveri looks at Sudeepa and says 'Try something else instead of just wearing nighty or saree at home'.
Sudeepa-'What?'

Kaveri- skirt or shorts

Sudeepa- No no, not shorts, long skirts would be okay.

The shopkeeper shows them a very beautiful in a khaki color long skirt and light color top set. Both of them liked it at first sight. The shopkeeper understands that and tells Sudeepa 'madam buy another set of this color for your daughter, you will get 20% discount''

Hearing the shopkeeper, Kaveri also laughs with Sudeepa, the shopkeeper thought them mother and daughter. Sudeepa tells Kaveri 'I can take it if you take that from me'. Kaveri smiled and agreed. The shopkeeper packs the dresses. Kaveri wanted to buy more for Sudeepa, but Sudeepa did not, sais 'this would be enough for today, will come later if needed'

That night, after dinner, Anil messages her 'come to the park at twelve o'clock tomorrow'. Sudeepa knew that Anil will definitely calls or message her. She replies with an 'ok'.

Sudeepa came to the park on time the next day. Dishani didn't went to college today, so Sudipa said to her that she is going to Jayita's house. Sudeepa has never lied like this before, today she is lying to her daughter to meet her new lover. it makes her laugh to think about this. Anil also came within five minutes. Sudeepa had already booked the tickets, they entered and sat on a bench. The park is very crowded and most of the visitors are couples. Sitting on the bench, Anil said, 'You look amazing today Sudeepa. Sudeepa knew that Anil would say something like that. She wears a Orange silk saree and a green deep cut blouse bought yesterday. At home, their maid Minu was saying, wow how beautiful you look boudi. Even she noticed that Dishani was also looking stunned after seeing her. But the back of the blouse is completely open, just fastened with a hook. The back is almost open. At first she was little hesitant to wear it.

Sudeepa smiles and says 'If you are going out with your new young lover even at this age, then you know you have to dress up a bit, otherwise the young lover won't notice you that much'.

Anil- 'What do you mean by age , you look like 30 , and with this dress up You look a little more beautiful too'. Sudeepa asks 'what did you do?

- I'm currently running a transport cum Travel Agency , with my two friends.

- How far did you study?

-just b.com, after that Stoped my studying.

-Why didn't your parents say anything to continue your study?

- My parents died when I was young, I grew up at my maternal uncle's home, they are rich. Uncle helped me to build my business. But I didn't want to be dependent, so I left my uncle's house and moved here, and the business is going well.

-Why don't you get married? Anil gently holds Sudeepa's hand and says 'Hey, if I got married, would I have had the opportunity to spend such time with you'. Sudeepa smiles, their story warmly goes on. Anil also asks her about her.

Sudeepa says her was an arranged marriage,right after college. An hour passed while talking. Anil says let's get up. They got up. Both went out of the park and Sudipa sat on Anil's bike.

Anil- 'Let's have a joy ride'

The bike kept running along the high road. Sudeepa feels a unique feeling, she wants to fly. After going for a while, they stopped in front of a hotel cum restaurant, named 'Golden Inn', on the side of the high road.

Quite a nice, quaint place. More like a resort type, reception inside and a dining hall in front of it. But they don't go there. Anil took her along the path next to the hall. A little further Sudipa saw a row of cottages. Anil calls a waiter, the waiter comes and unlocks a cottage.

Anil - 'come and take the order after an hour.'
'Ok sir, the fare is 200 rupees for an hour' - says the waiter.

Anil settles the rent. The waiter left.

Entering Sudeepa saw a table, and quite a big bed to rest on. Anil put the lock on the door and hugged Sudeepa from behind. Anil starts kissing Sudeepa's back and cheeks from behind. Sudeepa also supports him. Sudeepa feels the touch of Anil's hard penis from over the saree and realizes that Anil has become hot. As his hard penis rubbed Sudeepa's ass, Anil said 'Oops Sudeepa I can't hold anymore'. Sudeepa herself became so horny as she felt his hard penis on her ass, 'Yes, Anil, eat me now'. Anil untie the bun of Sudeepa's hair and kisses her on the shoulder,. Anil started kissing Sudeepa's open back, sometimes licking Sudeepa's back with his tongue. Anil makes her back wet with his intense licking. Again again planted a gentle kiss on her lips to which she returned an equally gentle one. Simultaneously they embarked on a wild mutual mouth feeding frenzy. The tremendous urgency did not let them stand for long.

They hit the bed with Anil on top of Sudipa grabbing her by his strong arms and holding her face lovingly while darting his tongue into her hungry mouth. Heavy moans started emitting from the depths of their throat. Their tongues slithered like eels into each other’s mouth.

Soon their arms were feeling each other. He threw away his t-shirt to reveal his well-toned body. She could not hide the lust as she savored his body and he fell pleased that Sudipa appreciated his body. He dived upon her and started kissing her throat and down.

In a swift move, Anil threw away the pallu to reveal Sudipa's sexy hot blouse and naked stomach. With trembling hands he grabbed her blouse clad 36B boobs and sank his face in them. Anil moaned in pleasure while rubbing his face on them and squeezing them gently.

His eager touches made Sudipa shudder in newfound pleasure. Anil went down on her stomach kissing every inch of it while squeezing her boobs. When he dug his tongue in Sudipa's deep navel she felt as if being touched by a livewire and shrieking out, “Oh Anil,” grabbed his head with both her hands.

Anil explored Sudipa's stomach and navel with his hungry mouth and tongue moaning in intense satisfaction. He hovered at the base of her cunt for some time which made Sudipa's juice start to flow from within. Then Anil moved up and kissed on her lips for a short while.

His hand reached her back and started to fiddle with the knot that held the blouse. “I want to see you openly today.” He spoke with heavy lust laden voice. Sudipa moved Anil's hands and undoing the blouse let it fall on the floor. All though he felt her boobs earlier that night but seeing them open in this broad daylight his eyes smeared with tremendous anticipation.

As Sudipa undid her blouse , it revealed her ripe mature yet amazingly firm orbs of delight for his eyes. Sudipa took Anil's hands and placed them on my boobs.

Anil's strong palms sent shivers down her spine and he started to knead them like dough. “Oh Sudipa how soft, yet so firm – i love your tits more than kaveri.” He kept exclaiming as his fingers kept digging into the softness like a hot knife into butter. The sensation was out of this world.

Anil kept playing with Sudipa's boobs as he rode his body upon her. She felt his raging hard-on writhing against her thigh. The warmth of his cock seeped through the pants, saree, and petticoat on to her silky skin. They both felt fresh tremors in their bodies.

Sudipa grabbed his head with both her hands and shamelessly said, “Come, baby, have milk.” Oh, the passion with which he gobbled her boobs in his salivating mouth made her go wild. Anil sucked and squeezed the delicious goblets and especially admired her brown nipples.

As he slobbered her nipples he spoke, “Darling, your nipples are so sweet and so tasty like black gbangs.”

“have them darling have my gbangs ahhh.”

This time Anil started to gently nibble with his teeth. Sudipa shrieked out as her whole body shook with incredible sensations. It percolated through her boobs into her heart and down to her watering cunt. She wanted to have him soon as she badly wanted to see his hard cock in this daylight.

In a strong move, Sudipa turned Anil over and started kissing his torso from the chest with a quick movement. As she reached his abdomen her kisses drove him wild and he groaned in pleasure. Sudipa saw his erection in his pants and a swift move of her hands removed his pants and shorts to reveal his lovely hard cock.

Ah, what a sight! ! A young man’s seven inches long cock standing up in all its glory. Sudipa's palms itched badly to feel him. This time without any hesitation , to give her lover the most pleasure she grabbed the glorious tool in both her hands and started to stroke it gently.

Anil trembled and uttered with intermitting groans –“ Improved ha! You don't know sudipa how good your hands feel, oh darling you are the best.”

The heat of his naked cock is sipped into her pussy and she was feeling damn horny. Sudipa wanted him to go crazy so that he would plunge that shaft inside her inviting moistness. This time Sudipa thought out talking dirty to him.

“Like your darling keepers hands?”
This words hits Anil, hearing this kind of word from a cultured woman Anil looked at her. Without thinking much sudipa gave pass him a naughty smile , as if she is saying 'today I want to be your dirty lover , no boundaries today'

Anil smiles back and said

“ Yes, darling very much.”

“Do you like this bitch's hand job darling?”

“Yes, yeah ahhh .”

“ Today I will fulfill all your desires.”

“Darling – can you – can you?” he started to hesitate.

“Don’t be afraid – i will give whatever you want.” As she spoke she increased the speed of the cock tugging. The sensation of the speedy handjob broke his inhibitions for good.

“Sudipa darling I want to feel your mouth over my cock again.”

“Ok, you got it.” Sudipa's mouth was already watering to get a taste of that glorious cock again as she understand the pleasure of sucking. She bent down and opening her mouth wide slipped half of that thick hot morsel inside her mouth. “Oh, sudipa you became such a cock sucker bitch in just one day.” He groaned out loud. He grabbed a pillow and sat up so that he could have a better view of his cock.

Sudipa remembered yesterday's sucking. She managed to slide in the whole cock inside her mouth till the throbbing head touched the back of her throat. The hot head snuggling inside her throat issued fresh currents of lust throughout her body.

Sudipa found herself bobbing her head up and down his pulsating cock with effortless ease. Being more slutty sudipa also ensured that her lips were closed tightly on the circumference. Her tongue laid comfortably on the sensitive underside of Anil's manhood. That was more than enough to drive any man crazy.

Within a minute Anil grabbed her head with his hands and started speaking incoherently with intermittent bestial groans of pleasure.

“Oh, Sudipa, bitch you are sucking like an expert. Oh my God, you really learnt how to suck. Your throat feels so hot. Sudipta, you are doing this on your own. Sudipa, darling, can I call you 'sucker' from now? Yes, keep those lips tight. You Sucker, look into my eyes while you suck.”

Sudipa nodded with approval at his request to call her by 'sucker' and looked up to his eyes. His face was smeared with agonized pleasure. With every downward stroke as her lips touched the base of his cock, his pleasure grew more intense. The woman in Sudipa gloated with satisfaction.

Even at this age, she could give a man less than 10 years of her age so much pleasure. The fingers running frantically through her hair added to her excitement. Sudipa was leaking down there and aching for this throbbing pole to plunge inside her. This time she made things more unbearable for her.

Caressing Anil's balls with her soft supple palm and fingers, he grabbed her hair with more intense sets of shrieks of pleasure. Finally, Anil could not take it anymore and spoke the words she was yearning to hear, “Oh, Bitch I want to fuck you now.”

Sudipa felt a sense of pride as she removed the saliva drenched pole from her mouth. Anil grabbed Sudipa fiercely and put me down. With lusty hands, he withdrew her saree and threw it away. He repeated the same with her petticoat. His eyes starts shining as he saw her cleanly shaven pussy .

The admiration in his eyes gave Sudipa another bout of satisfaction and as a shameless slut, Sudipa parted her legs for him. “What are you looking at? Come...” asked with a thick voice.

“Oh darling, just looking how wer you are down there, looks like you can't wait anymore!"

“i can't dear, come fuck mu pussy darling.”

Leaning down Anil planted few kisses over Sudipa's pussy lips. Then he climbed over her and grabbed her with both hands and parted her legs. He placed the tip of his cock on Sudipa's quivering pussy lips. The touch of his hot cock on her pussy made her moan heavily.
"Ahhhhhhhhh"

" Here it goes darling”

In one heavy stroke Anil shoved his seven-inch long cock deep inside Sudipa's juice overflowing pussy. She let out a loud gasp as his thick hot cock filled her insides and grabbed his head. He too gasped out in pleasure as he found the warmth of my cunt much more pleasurable than before.

Anil and Sudipa lay still for a minute looking at each other savoring the warmth of their private parts. “Oh, sudipa you are so unbelievably hot. I only want to fuck you for the rest of my life. Sudipa, you are the most beautiful woman in the whole world.”

He spoke with earnestness and then slowly pulled out till the tip. He pushed it inside with the same speed. He continued a similar motion for two minutes which got us both urgent. She could feel the beginning of an earth-shattering orgasm start to build up in her..

Anil stood up and slid Sudipa's legs between his arms. He put them down till her knees were almost near her ears. Anil grabbed her face with his hands and in this new position, his cock was touching the innermost parts of Sudipa's cunt which had never been touched before and even the previous day.

“Oh, baby you are so hot.”

He started to plunge in and out of her heavily watering cunt. Gradually increasing speed letting the full seven-inch length come out till the bulbous head. Then slide inside till his pelvic zone slapped against me. His heavy balls were also thumping against her butt which increased her excitement further.

The long building tension between them had already put them in an orgasmic zone. Sudipa felt faint tremors in his abdomen along with her. This meant both of them were nearing a befitting climax. The urgency of his thrusts grew. Within two minutes Anil started fucking her with tremendous speed making her wetness more intense.

Soon both of them started to moan and groan in the throes of uncontrollable passion and started talking dirty. “Fuck me Anil, fuck me like a slut, fuck my brains out.” Sudipa kept shrieking as he plundered her cunt.

“Sudipa what a cunt you have. I will fuck you every day and night. Yes, I will fuck like a slut.” He was also gasping heavily.

“Fuck me hard, fuck me....harder Anil.”

“Yeh yes yessss, , always wanted to fuck you Sudipa.”

Sudipa started to thrust upwards to meet his ferocious thrusts. As the first quivering of her orgasm started sudipa wrapped her arms around him. Sudipa shouted, “Anil, don’t stop till I cum. You’re going to make your new lover cum hard.”

“oh darling, here take more. Take my cock deep in your hot pussy.”

Anil worked up tremendous speed. Their moans, sighs, the squelching sounds of his cock sliding in and out of her watering pussy. The slapping sounds as their bases met with wanton lust. It created a heavily lust laden atmosphere which was getting unbearable for both of them.

Sudipa could not take it anymore. Her orgasm started to build up much faster than she anticipated. Anil fucked her with unbearable pleasure all over his face. Sudipa started shrieking. “ Anil I am going to cum, make your lover cum, give me that pleasure which my husband never gave me , darling ahhhhhhh.”

“ Cum cum, Darling cum all over your lovers cock.”

All the floodgates shattered as her whole body shook uncontrollably. Sudipa started to cum like never before. Copious amount of cum juice spewed out of her pussy drenching his hard cock as she almost fainted. The sensation of her pussy extracts bathing Anil's cock broke his control. He let out a long yell of primitive pleasure.

“ Darling I am cumming, too.”

He buried his cock in her pussy to the hilt and started to cum. Sudipa felt him throb repeatedly deep inside. The sweet sensations of his thick hot arm cum gushing inside her. She was still cumming. Anil kept on cumming for at least a minute and finally letting her legs free he slumped over her body.

Anil was exhausted from the labors of love. Sudipa somehow managed to cross her legs over his waist and clung hard to him. They laid still sleeping in each other’s body heat and let their juices mingle inside Sudipa's satisfied cunt. She don’t know how long they laid like that.

Sudeepa freshen up after back home. She had never had such an experience before. On way back, Anil dropped her at the road junction.

Sudeepa freshened up and took out her mobile phone from her bag. The phone was in silent mode. Seeing Devojit's missed call, Sudeepa called him back and said, 'Yes, I went to the market, that's why I couldn't hear your call"

- I was Saying that I am coming home after ten days, I got a seven-day leave.

- oh ho, Again you manage to get leaves , good good..

- Yes, the boss has approved it now, hey listen , i was thinking to go somewhere for outing.

- ok, first you come home, then we will see.

Sudeepa got worried after hanging up the phone. She does not know what to do. During dinner at night, she tells Dishani about Devojit's arrival and also about going for a trip, 'we three are going for a trip, hope their would be no problem at your college!"?

- No, besides, I have not gone anywhere for a long time.

The next day at noon Dishani went to college, Sudeepa was about to finish cooking and take a bath when the mobile phone rang. Jayita called 'can you come tomorrow?
Sudeepa-Yes, I was thinking of going to your house in the meantime.
[+] 1 user Likes JACKY_451's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
S-H-E : An Adultery - by JACKY_451 - 13-09-2022, 02:31 PM
RE: S-H-E : An Adultery - by Saikarthik - 13-09-2022, 07:04 PM
RE: S-H-E : An Adultery - by Gajakidost - 13-09-2022, 08:34 PM
RE: S-H-E : An Adultery - by ronylol - 14-09-2022, 12:48 AM
RE: S-H-E : An Adultery - by JACKY_451 - 17-09-2022, 11:55 AM
RE: S-H-E : An Adultery - by frank00ch - 23-09-2022, 04:28 PM
RE: S-H-E : An Adultery - by olumannan - 18-09-2022, 03:12 PM
RE: S-H-E : An Adultery - by Saikarthik - 18-09-2022, 07:10 PM
RE: S-H-E : An Adultery - by sexycharan - 26-09-2022, 06:50 AM