Misc. Erotica Vimala's Bangalore Connection
"She is beautiful, look at her eyes she looks so innocent. "She has got nice features on her face, I wish I had my pencil and paper in my hand to sketch her and take home the sketch to admire her beauty," the old man said. "Really ?" Anand asked. "Stand up for a second darling," the old man said. I looked quizzed and raised my eyebrows in confusion. Anand kissed my right cheek again, and said "Stand up Baby," and again kissed my right cheek again this time a bit longer and came for my lips. To avoid being kissed on my lips, I stood up immediately. "Wow, she has got an amazing structure, look at her body," he wondered. He held my both hands and made me turn around, and I did. He held my hips, and I put my hands on his hands to hold him from going any further. Admiring my deep navel which was exposed due to that bastard who pulled my Saree down, the old my turned my hips to face Anand, and said "Come closer, look at her navel Sir, look how beautiful it looks," Anand came close to my navel and kissed directly on my navel. Shocked.!! and Helpless, I sucked in some air and bit my lips, took my hands off the old man's hand and placed it firmly on Anand's booth cheeks to stop him from kissing me further. Anand smiled at me, and again kissed my navel, this time he put his tongue inside my navel, and it tickled me and I laughed. The old man whose hand was on my hips, started tickling me and we three were laughing. "Alright, now stop laughing, people are sleeping, you might wake them up" the old man said and spanked my bottom playfully and before I could react, Anand started kissing my navel and all over my belly, and this time I was not laughing and as a matter of fact, I was getting turned on. Anand's kissing intensified, I leaned towards him offering my navel to his lips to feast on, and I held the seat to take support. I was getting wet down there, and I could feel my panties sticking to my skin down there. "Oh oh oh... Hold on for a moment, save her until you reach home," the old man said and laughed. Anand too laughed, like my real husband, and I had to fake a laugh. I wiped Anand's saliva off my navel. "Come on darling.. give this old man a hug," the old man said, and without even waiting for me he turned me towards him and hugged me tight. My boobs got crushed against his chest and his lips were on my neck region. His hands roamed all over my body feeling each and every part his hands could roam through. Saying "Mmmm... your wife is so sensitive, every part of her body is so sensitive Sir," the old man placed his hands on my bottom and started squeezing it and mauling it, and I was moving uncomfortably "You see that? every part of her body is so sensitive, and you are so lucky to have her." He said to Anand. I took my hands off the old man's shoulders and tried to pull his hands off my butt, his lips suddenly came for mine and started kissing me on my lips and then saying "Go sit with your husband darling," he broke the kiss. I was at most shocked that this is happening in the train. I wiped my lips and sat on Anand's lap thinking about what this old man did to me right now and now making it look very casual. "She has wonderful lips Sir, you will love kissing her," he said to Anand. To change the topic about my lips and kissing my lips, I interrupted the old man, and said "Anand, I think you are feeling uncomfortable because of me sitting on your lap." I was sitting on Anand's lap, he made me sit on his lap in such a way that I was leaning my back against the window. "No problem sweetheart," Anand said and held my left hand and put it over his shoulder. In that way my face came very close to him and my left boobs were hitting his upper chest and chin. He kissed my left cheeks and said "Just relax and feel comfortable." Now I have already gotten used to kissing and hugging. He smiled after kissing my cheeks, and I smiled back. The old man was moving his leg rather uncomfortably, he took my right hand and said "Your wife's hand is so soft, like the rose petals," and started kissing my right hand, his kisses were brief, and he was licking my index finger. I was getting turned on, and my panties were getting wet. "Not just hands, every part of her body is so soft" Anand said and inserted his left hand into the Saree exposed region of my belly, and started playing with my navel. His hand went further up and grabbed my right boob and started mauling it and it was driving my crazy. Boob squeeze on one said and kissing on other side, but two strangers was little too much for me. At some point, I pulled my right hand off the old man, turned towards Anand and started kissing Anand on his lips, and he was breathing heavily and started kissing me back, and he was completely charged up. I turned to the old man, he was moving his legs uncomfortably, and rubbing his dick over his Pajama. Until then the 4 guys who were standing near the window were watching us. The old man intervened "It's too hot here, come lets get some oxygen," he said, and we both broke the smooth and smiled at each other. He called the 4 guys who were standing near the door and asked them to take the seats where we three were sitting. The whole bunch who were standing there came to take the seat. Anand said to them "If I see anyone looking at us, I will put you in Jail, okay?" immediately, "Okay, sir.. we will not turn that way." Me, the old man, and Anand, went near the door and stood there feeling the breeze hitting us.
[+] 3 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by novelistcasanova - 16-11-2022, 10:40 AM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by ddey333 - 17-11-2022, 10:16 AM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by DasuLucky - 17-11-2022, 12:14 PM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by koolme98 - 01-08-2023, 01:08 PM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by Mampi - 01-08-2023, 11:07 PM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by sri7869 - 03-09-2023, 12:15 AM
RE: Vimala's Bangalore Connection - by Chandan - 14-04-2024, 10:11 AM