Misc. Erotica Sonia
"Sonia ... Sonia..." I heard someone call me and when I turned back, I saw Kenny running only in his underwear with flower bouquets in his hands. "Kenny...?" I exclaimed and ran towards him and hugged him wrapping my arms around his neck. He hugged me "I am so sorry Sonia, it is all because of me," he said with guilt. "That's okay... That's okay," I uttered and started kissing all over his face, " I enjoyed it," I said looking into his eyes while holding his face and started kissing his lips and he began kissing my lips back. "Here is your flower bouquet," he said, breaking the smooch and giving it to me, "they are beautiful," I said, holding it with my both hands. "You like them?" he asked, pinching my lips. "Yes," I said and he put his index finger inside my mouth and I began sucking it looking into his eyes. Pulling his finger off my mouth "let the flowers rest here for sometime," he said and collected the flower bouquets from me and gently placed them down. "You are not gonna do anything naughty, right?" I said. He smiled at me and pulled his underwear down and he was having a huge boner, "oh my god," I exclaimed and touched his cock with my left hand. He forcibly turned me around, and made me bend, and lifted my Saree along with my white petticoat and in one full thrust, he inserted his cock right inside my pussy, and "aaaaaaaaah... " I moaned and closed my mouth with my hands to stop my moans escaping from my mouth. Kenny began drilling my pussy deeper and deeper, and I was holding my mouth shut and moaning, and I could feel his nearing orgasm and so was I, and the moment he placed his right hand over my clitoris and started rubbing it vigorously, I was going totally out of control and the moment he shot his load right inside my pussy, I came dripping all my juices on his cock, and he pulled it out and wore his underwear and pulled my Saree and petticoat down, and bent down and handed me the flower bouquet. "Thanks," I said and collected it and held my face and kissed my lips, "Take care Sonia," he said and left. I began walking with his cum flowing all over my thighs inside my petticoat. Frankly, I was in no mood to leave Kenny, and as I walked thinking about how much I enjoyed these 3 beautiful hours full of adventures and sex, I felt a strong pair of hands grabbing my braless boobs from behind and kiss my right cheek from behind. It was Kenny, "I am gonna miss you," he said. "Hey, what are you doing? My husband is in the car," I said and pulled his hands off my boobs. "Just one kiss, I will go," he said. "No," I said and began walking, "please.. please.. please," he begged and I turned around, "No, I am getting late, my husband is waiting and he will kill me," I said and he knelt in front of me and begged "please..." I knelt in front of him, "this is the last kiss," I said and placed the flower bouquets next to me on the ground and hugged him tight and started kissing his lips and he began kissing my lips passionately, and the moment he gently placed his right hand over my left breast, "that's it," I said and broke the smooch and pushed him down and took the flower bouquets and ran towards my highway. "I will miss you," he said. "Me too," I said, turning around and blew him a flying kiss and ran towards the tea stall. I saw the car was parked and when I peeped into the car window, I saw my husband sleeping. I knocked the door and my husband woke up and opened the door, "what happened?" I asked. "I fell asleep," he said and the next moment his cell phone alarm rang, "yep, it's time legs go pick him up," he said. "I got these," I said and showed him the flower bouquets. "Wow, they are beautiful," he said. "Where did you get them? where were you all this time?" he asked. "I was in the old lady's house," I said and leaned back on the seat and closed my eyes with my pussy feeling sticky with Kenny's cum and my juices, and as I closed my eyes all the thoughts of how I become a whore and fucked strangers were going on in my mind and was getting me horny, and almost fell asleep. "Wake up Sonia, we have reached the Airport, and we are at the parking lot," my husband placed his left hand over my thighs and wake me up. His cell phone rang, "Hello Mr. Parker... yeah... yeah.. we are at the airport...Parking lot? ... Oh we are at the parking lot too..." as my husband was having the conversation, a tall white guy waved his hand at us and my husband stopped the car and we got down from the car. My husband walked quickly towards Mr. Parker "welcome to India Mr. Parker," my husband said and handed over the flower bouquets. "Wow, wonderful Indian flowers," he said and collected it from my husband and placed them on his luggage. "Why did you come till the parking lot, we would have picked you up at the arrival itself," my husband said. "No problem, we wanted to smoke so me and my partner Mr. Johnson came here," Mr. Parker said and introduced a tall build black guy to my husband. "Welcome to India Mr. Johnson," my husband said and shook his hand. "Sonia, come here..this is my wife, Sonia," my husband said and I walked towards Mr. Parker, "wow, she is beautiful," Mr. Parker said and held my hands. "Welcome to India, Mr. Parker," I said and hugged him and he hugged me back and all of a sudden we began kissing eachother's lips, as I broke the smooch. "Looks like we have got a deal here Mr. Vimal," Mr. Parker said. "Oh yeah," Mr. Johnson said and pulled me towards him. "Welcome to India Mr. Johnson," I said. "Just sign the 20-Crore contract right away," Mr. Johnson said and hugged me and my husband's face brightened and smiled at me in delight. Mr. Johnson grabbed my pantyless buttocks over my Saree and started kissing my lips and I was kissing his lips back. "Oh my god, I can't believe this," my husband said and I broke the smooch and looked at my husband and Mr. Parker was pulling out the contract and signing it. "Hurrah..!!" as my husband jumped in happiness, "come honey, lets have some fun," Johnson said and carried me to our car and slept on top of me and began kissing my lips.

--------- The End -------

Author's Note:

After successfully completing
"Aphrodisiac Mom"
"Vimala's Bangalore Connection"
"There's Something About My Mom Seetha,"
"The Singapore Tailors"
"Mom's Kabaddi Challenge with My Friends,"
"Saving My Innocent Husband,"

With great pleasure I present to you yet another work of erotica "Sonia"

"Sonia" is about Sexual Adventures of a beautiful housewife who accompanies her husband to receive their guest at the airport, and her need to buy flower bouquets gets her into unexpected sexual encounters.

If you like the story, please do not be selfish, share with your friends so that even they can enjoy it. Please leave your comments below about the story and your experience reading the story.

Regards
Novelist Casanova
[+] 4 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Sonia - by novelistcasanova - 15-11-2022, 03:21 AM
RE: Sonia - by novelistcasanova - 15-11-2022, 03:22 AM
RE: Sonia - by novelistcasanova - 15-11-2022, 03:22 AM
RE: Sonia - by novelistcasanova - 15-11-2022, 03:23 AM
RE: Sonia - by novelistcasanova - 15-11-2022, 03:23 AM
RE: Sonia - by novelistcasanova - 15-11-2022, 03:24 AM
RE: Sonia - by novelistcasanova - 15-11-2022, 03:25 AM