Misc. Erotica Some Lines should be never crossed
Once i am in my house i felt safe. I went to washroom to wash my face and came out and stood in front of mirror. And then it dawned on to me again that i am still not wearing anything on the top and covered it with just a transparent pallu, dont know how casual it has become for me to be like this and still not realise my situation. I felt so comfortable that if its a day time and someone knocks on my door than i would have opened the door like this. I blushed on my naughty thoughts and felt ashamed immediately on what i was thinking. i have never behaved this way in all my life and suddenly in one evening how can i change this much.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJ3mOGpvkRESaGtEvBPj0...Q&usqp=CAU]

In all these thoughts i felt i have to change to something comfortable to get rid of these kind of thoughts and dropped my pallu and than i saw the view which my driver has stared, abused and used. My boobs turned into a color of tomato because of all his squeezing and my nipples are still standing straight. Anyhow i removed my saree and petticoat and stood just in my panties in front of the mirror and admired my self for sometime nad gradually felt my pussy and its still wet with all the foreplay.

My thoughts went back to the driver and his foreplay and i have realised that is the longest foreplay i ever had. i started to feel his hands again on my boobs and imagined his fingers tracing my boobs again, his lingering lips and his tongue play. With all these thoughts i turned horny again and started to rub my pussy and started to ask a weird question on why the driver has not fucked me. I was so turned on that even if he tries i wouldnt have stopped him and even the driver knows that. 

[Image: ketika-sharma-nude-gif-nice-indian-actre...3x1000.jpg]

"I started to ask the question to the mirror imagining the driver and started asking on why he has not fucked me? Am i not fuckable to you."

And i have inserted my hand inside my panties and started to finger myself and i feel on my bed and started to masturbate imagining my self on the top and fucking the driver and it didnt took much time for to cum as i have been horny for a very long time without giving it a rest. I felt very week after that as i have been having these small small orgasms from very long time and didn't have much energy left in me and i slept there without even eating anything.

I woke up with continuous buzzing of my door bell and thought he could come this early and looked at the time and its 10 already. i thought i slept for very long time and started to go out to open the door and just i am about to open the door i could see my reflection in the mirror. I slept just in my panties and went to open the door in the same attire. So i had to run back to wear something, but the calling call is not stopping at all. I started to curse who is that idiot thats doing this. My panties are still wet, i think i had a wet dream in sleep. So i removed it and wore a short and a track on top of that. I am not able to bear the sounds, so dropped the idea of wearing the bra and wore a tshirt to open the door.

[Image: 1635934616108.jpg]

I ran and open the door and the looking at the person in front of me i have freaked out and dont know what i have to do.
[+] 2 users Like writerschoice24's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some Lines should be never crossed - by bobby - 02-05-2020, 01:54 AM
RE: Some Lines should be never crossed - by writerschoice24 - 14-11-2022, 01:05 AM
RE: Some Lines should be never crossed - by Mampi - 30-09-2023, 01:19 PM