Fantasy BOLLY ACTRESSES IN REAL LIFE SITUATIONS!!
Deepika had just begun filming for Padmavat. She had a rigorous schedule to adhere to and would spend 14-16 hours on set every day. She avoided bringing her phone to the set in order to avoid distractions. One day, when she returned to her vanity van for lunch, she checked her phone as usual to reply to texts and return calls. 

She was startled to see 6 missed calls from Disha. This had never happened before. Usually it was just one call, and if deepika didn’t pick up, disha would text her asking to call back whenever she was free. But today was different. Deepika actually got a little worried, wondering if disha was okay. She skipped all other texts and missed calls, and straight away called disha.
Disha picked the call in an instant. 

“Deepika! Where are you?”

“Dish! I am filming for padmavat. You already know that. Anyways forget it. Tell me what happened! Are you okay? Is anything wrong?”

“Am i okay? I am not! But not in a sad way. I’m so fucking happy today!”

“Oh really! Wow! Tell me what happened!”

“So you know that i auditioned for kung fu yoga right? That film with jackie chan?”

“Umm yeah, go on”

“I just got a call from them this morning. They liked my audition and are offering me a part in the film!”

“Whaaaaat? Really? That’s amazing! You’ll be in a film with jackie chan!”

“I know! That’s why I was calling you. You’ve really been like an elder sister to me like you promised. And hence I wanted you to know first before I told anyone else.”

“Aww that’s so sweet of you Dishu. You’re gonna make me cry now. Congratulations again! I’m so happy for you”

“Thank you so much deepika”

Thak thak

Deepika heard a knock on her van’s door. 
“Who is it?” she asked.
“Deepika it’s me. I need to talk to you about the next scene. We’re tweaking it a little.”

Deepika instantly recognized her director sanjay leela bhansali’s voice.
“Oh okay sir. Please come in.”

Sanjay entered deepika’s van. Disha heard the entire conversation.

“Achha listen dishu, sanjay sir is here for some work. Let’s talk about your movie in detail tonight? I wanna know how everything happened.”

“Oh yes, sure! You carry on. Call me when you are done for the day.”

“Okays, bye doll!”

“Bye queen!”

Deepika ended the call and got down to business with her director. 

She was really happy for her friend. Even though this was a huge project that disha bagged, deepika didn’t feel any sort of jealousy at all, like others would have. She was just happy for her ‘little sister’. She was also curious to know how disha got the project because she knew, in all honesty, that disha was a terrible actress.

Deepika went about the rest of her day on set, shooting some pretty intense scenes until late night. She reached her vanity around midnight. And as soon as she got there, she called her friend. She was very eager to learn how she bagged the role. Disha answered after 6-7 rings.

“Dish! Sorry i got really late. The shoot took too long today, anyways, tell me everything in detail. How did you get the role? When are you starting filming? What are they paying you? Is the role really big or is it like a cameo?” Deepika threw a barrage of questions at disha before she could even say hello.

“Uhm, i don’t think i am getting the role deepika.” disha said in a very emotional tone, almost on the verge of breaking down.

“WHAT! How? I mean i don’t get it? What happened? You had the role in the afternoon. How come you don’t have it now?” deepika was bewildered by this sudden change in the situation. 

“Deepika, just forget about it. I don’t wanna talk about it to be honest.”

“Arre what do you mean forget about it yaar? This was THE role that you wanted. And you had it! Tell me what happened na. Maybe I can help.”

“I don’t think anyone can help me now.” said Disha in a dejected tone.

“Arre don’t be so pessimistic yaar. At least tell me ki hua kya. You share everything with me. Ab yeh nahi batayegi?” deepika was adamant.

Disha thought about it for a few seconds. After a long pause, she said, “well okay, i’ll tell you. But you promise you won’t judge me for this.”

“Arre why would I judge you doll? Have I ever judged you for anything? Just relax and tell me the whole story.”

Deepika’s words put disha at ease a little.

And she finally gathered the confidence to narrate her story.

“Okay. i’ll tell you everything.”

“Yes. please do doll.”

Disha takes a huge breath and sighs.

“Okay so here’s what happened. I gave the audition last month. And honestly, it didn’t go well. So I didn’t have any hopes from it and kinda forgot about it. But today, out of nowhere, i got a call from the producer’s office. They said they showed the audition tapes to mr jackie chan and he really liked mine. So they wanted to offer me the part. Obviously, I was over the moon. I just couldn’t believe this was happening and i was in fact screaming in excitement on the call itself! Once i had calmed down a little, they asked me to come see them at their office as mr chan was also there today. He was only there for 2-3 days and wanted to finalize everything before he left. I agreed to visit, obviously. All of this happened before i called you.”

“Okay go on.”

“So after i spoke to you, i left for their office at peddar road. I got there at around 4.30-4.45.
Mr chan, the producer jitesh sharma, and his assistant were all there. They greeted me very warmly. I was still in disbelief that this was happening. We exchanged pleasantries for a bit and talked about being really excited for the film. A few minutes later, the producer told us that he had another actor to meet. He left the room with his assistant and said that mr chan will explain my role to me in detail, as he himself was very deeply involved with the project. And i was like, ok great, sounds good. 

Once they left, I was alone in the room with mr chan, all eager to learn more about the movie and my role. “So disha,” he said. “I’ll get straight to the point. I saw your audition. And I hated it
I was shocked to hear that. He hated my audition? So why did he cast me? And i think my expressions gave away my thoughts. He said, i understand that you are confused. Let me clear it out for you. Your audition was rubbish. You can’t act so save your life. But. You are the hottest looking piece of meat I have seen in my life. I don’t care what you do in the movie, but here’s your ‘role’ - you’ll be my 24x7 personal fuck doll throughout the shoot. If you are okay with that, we’ll sign you right away. If not, we have other options. So let me know what you want me to do.”

Deepika was stunned by what disha said. 

“What the fuck! Did he actually say that? I thought only India had such monsters. What a fucking piece of shit.”

“Yeah i know! I was so shocked i didn’t know what to say. I was silent for a whole fucking minute trying to gather my thoughts and prepare a response.”

“Oh my! I feel for you so much doll. So he was only looking for a glorified prostitute. No wonder you lost the role. But don’t take it to heart babe. Better things are in store for you.”

“Thanks deepika. But…”

“But what?”

“That’s not why i lost the role”

“Wait what? So why did you lose the role?”

“I lost the role because..

Disha takes a long pause.

“Because i gave him a blowjob.”

“WHHAAAAT THE FUCK!!” deepika was absolutely bewildered. She couldn’t make any sense of it.

“What are you talking about? You gave him a blowjob?”

“See i knew you’d judge me. That’s why I didn’t wanna talk about it.”

“Babe you’re right. I am judging you. But not because you gave him a blowjob, but because you gave him a blowjob and lost the role? Isn’t that what he wanted? How did you lose the role after sucking him off?”

Disha was surprised to know what deepika was actually surprised about.

“So.. you’re not judging me for being a slut but for being a bad slut?”

Deepika laughed out loud at that.

“Well that’s one way to put it. I’m just surprised he fired you after you gave him what he wanted. How did that happen?”

“Wait, so you’re not surprised that i decided to suck him off?”

“Hahahahaha i am surprised but pleasantly. I didn’t know you were ready to go to that extent to get a role. I thought you were too shy and innocent. If i knew you were slutty, i would have already gotten you 1-2 roles.”

“Woah! I don’t understand.”

“Dishu, this industry is run by perverted men who decide whether we get films or not. What other way do we have to succeed except giving them what they want.”

“Well yeah i know that but there are exceptions right? I mean, you made it big without giving any sexual favours to anyone.”

Deepika chuckled.

“You’re either dumb or too innocent, my love.”

“Wait! So that’s not true? You’re telling me you also did that?” disha couldn’t believe it. She always thought deepika was a self-made superstar.”

Deepika sighs, and says

“Do.”

Disha was confused.

“I’m sorry. Do? I didn’t get that.”

“You asked if i did that too. And my answer is - i do, not did. I still do.”

This was perhaps the most shocking statement that disha had heard in a while. She couldn’t believe what deepika said. The biggest female superstar of bollywood; she still has to give sexual favours for roles? Is there even one woman in bollywood who doesn’t do that?

“So now you are judging me aren’t you?” deepika brole disha’s chain of thought with a sharp question.

“Umm, well no, i’m not judging you yaar. I’m just in shock. I thought you are at that level where you didn’t need to do that anymore.”

“You’re partially right about that. It depends on a lot of factors to be honest. What is the film, who is making it, who is the star, etc. So for example if i’m working on a film made by a new director, there’s no way he would even dare to ask me for sexual favours. But if i want to do a film that has a meaty role, is being directed by a top filmmaker, has a lot of actresses competing for the role, and is sure to be a hit, then I have to.”

“Oh wow, that’s just… i don’t know what to say.”

“As a matter of fact…”

“What?”

“You remember sanjay sir came to my trailer while we were talking at lunch?

“Oh yeah. He wanted to discuss the next scene na?”

“Umm no… (pause) He came to fuck my ass.”

Disha gasped audibly.

“What? Are you serious?”

“Yeah”

“Did you let him?”

Deepika again laughed at this question.

“Well, yeah, given the fact that he has been fucking me in whatever way he deems reasonable for the last 5 years, and that he had already fucked my ass 500 times before, i didn’t stop him from fucking my ass today.”

Disha was in for a spate of surprises today. Every 5 minutes, she was hearing something that blew her mind.

Disha was speechless.

“So enough about me. Let’s get back to you. Tell me how you lost the role after giving him a blowjob.” deepika broke the silence.
[+] 1 user Likes Bababoltaay's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: BOLLY ACTRESSES IN REAL LIFE SITUATIONS!! - by Bababoltaay - 12-11-2022, 07:29 PM