Fantasy BOLLY ACTRESSES IN REAL LIFE SITUATIONS!!
Hi fellow Xossipians!

I have been following this site for a while. And I have been amazed by some of the sex stories written here. Being a writer by profession (i write websites, articles, press releases, etc.) I always had the desire to try my hand at erotica. But I didn’t act on that desire. Until now.

Today I’m gonna kick start a series of ORIGINAL stories about my favourite actresses. Most actresses would be from bollywood. Why? Because I need to be personally attracted to the actress to write a story about her. And I haven’t really been exposed to south cinema. So yeah. Mostly bollywood with an occasional smattering of south and punjab industry actresses.

I’d also like to brief y’all about my writing style. My stories revolve around the plot and build up. The sex scenes may not always be very descriptive because honestly, I have not had a lot of sex. Also, some things make a stronger impact when they’re left to your imagination ?

Secondly, my stories would have a lot of undeserving men (middle aged uncles, ugly guys, drivers, peons, or young guys who are under confident as the lead protagonists). There’s something about undeserving guys fucking hot chicks that gets me so hard. Maybe because I myself am one of them

So now with all that out of the way, here’s the subject of my very first story - Disha Patani!

There’s no woman I have fapped to more than her. Except may be Neha Sharma who's my all time favourite. And I’d be remiss if I didn’t write the first one about either of them.

So here we go! I’m working on the story as I type this. And it should be ready within a couple of hours.

Hope you all enjoy!
[+] 1 user Likes Bababoltaay's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
BOLLY ACTRESSES IN REAL LIFE SITUATIONS!! - by Bababoltaay - 11-11-2022, 08:20 PM