Misc. Erotica Chronicles of a Promiscuous Male
Post 16 - Hitting The Target. Monika Ma'am

So the situation on returning from Youth Festival was like this.

I had lost Sanjana and was left with only Tabassum in my life. In an inebriated state, I had told Monika Ma'am that I wanted to see her boobs (Mammaries actually). My reputation in college was that of a flirt and soon Ritu had ganged up with Sanjana and girls started maintaining distance from me. I started working again at the same unit and used to fuck Tabassum thinking about Monika Ma'am. I had an unused open offer from her to visit her home, given long back. I tracked her classes and one Tuesday afternoon, when she had no classes but her husband had, I tried to push my luck.

I rang the doorbell of her house. She welcomed me in. I sat on a sofa opposite her. She asked me how my studies were and asked whether I want some lunch. I said yes, we discussed Sanjana and she said, it is OK in this age. Quite timidly I reminded her that I wanted to redeem my reward. She said - no ways. She was not angry, but she did not budge on her stand. When I asked her permission to go back, she just touched my arm and told me as a student, I should not harbour any such thoughts. She does not mind me asking her, but I should banish her from my thoughts.

But rather than banishing her thoughts, I became regular at her place. I sometimes went for tea in the evening when both she and her husband were around. She mostly insisted me to stay for dinner. On every Tuesday, I tried my luck in the afternoon asking for my reward. I was not courageous enough but my sixth sense and her not getting angry ever, kept me in the race.

On probably 4th or 5th such weekly attempt of mine, when the weather had cleared a bit. Monika Ma'am was in Thick Punjabi Suit. When I arrived at her place, it seemed that she was probably waiting for me. She asked me - "Khana khaane aaye ho?" (Have you come to have food). I mischievously replied - "Khana khila kar bhaga dete ho, inaam lene aaya hoon, wo dete hi nahi" (You send me packing by giving me food, I have come here to take my reward, you don't give that)

Looking back, it seemed that day, she was prepared to show me her boobs. While bringing me water, she ruffled my hair. She sat in front of me, some 6 ft away and looked at me. She said that she does not think that is right, I am a student, I am young and so on. But something in me told me luck would favor me that day. I said, I am young and not a kid and so on. So, finally she said, she would fulfill her promise and I have to stay seated. 

She got up and pulled the shirt of her Punjabi Suit up and show me her bra clad boobs. In less than 5 seconds, she pulled her shirt back over those boobs. I protested that it was not mammary show and so on. She would have nothing of it and we kept on discussing and debating it for next 10 odd minutes. In the mean time I came closer to her and was sitting just 2 ft away on the centre table. When she again agreed to show me her mammaries. She stood up and pulled up her shirt and then lowered her bra. Two perfect, taut and firm boobs were jetting out of her chest. With black nipples, which also were erected.

As if on a reflex action, my hands were on those boobs. She jumped but fell back on the sofa behind her. By that time, despite her protests, my mouth was sucking on those magnificent boobs. I have sucked many pair of boobs but her's were the firmest boobs for her size. They were triangular and jetted out from chest like two steel glasses, not even sagging a bit.

Her protests continued and so did the mauling of her boobs. Don't know when my hands slipped down and the thread of her salwar was undone and when her panties were lowered and she became nude. All I recall thereafter is that I buried my face between her legs one of which was spread on the arm of the sofa, while other was held tightly by me.

In no time, the woman who was trying to wriggle free was pushing my head and moaning. I licked her well and then when I came up to kiss her, she avoided kissing me. I held her face in my hands and kissed her. She spat because my mouth had her juices on it.

She once again tried to get herself free but I lifted her and removed her shirt from over her head and helped her remove her bra. She was naked in front of me. There was a lil shiver in her body because of excitement and cold. I held her and took her to wooden bed in which I had slept in her house. Spreading her on the bed, I positioned myself between her legs. She closed her eyes and moved her head in one diection, while being on bed. I rubbed my dick on her cuntlips and guided it with my hand inside her pussy. A moan escaped her lips and I expanded my complete body on her petite frame. I kept my strokes light but straightened her face, I still recollect that her lips were pursed and her eyes were closed.

One of my hands was on her forehead to keep her face straight, while other moved between us and grabbed her boobs. I pinched her nipples. I brought my lips on her lips and a moan escaped her lips again. She hugged me for the first time and spread her legs wider first then I guided them around me and now she was hugging me with both her arms and legs. Her moans were sporadic but constant. It must have been around 5 - 7 minutes, when she opened her eyes for the first time, the eyes were wide and she rasped. Her hug tightened on my body and she rasped again in another half a minute. She had her first orgasms of her life. 

I became super excited and started pumping her with force, and it was just a short while before I felt like shooting my cum. As I was now prone to, I asked her, when she had last periods, she said, it is due in 2-3 days and I let my seed be released in her pussy. I grunted when I released my first shot of cum and she also moaned a lil louder, while hugging me tightly, I kept on pumping while I kept on shooting cum inside her.

After I had stopped shooting cum, I laid on her for sometime and kept kissing her and fondling her boobs. She started shivering a little and in shivering words mentioned, "tumhara to kaafi bada hai" (yours is really big). I laughed and said, could she feel the mammothness. She nodded. I got up, dashed to the next room which was bedroom and brought a blanket, I laid down alongside her and pulled the blanket on both of us. I tried to fondle her boobs again. She got out of the bed, saying she wants to pee. I followed her to the bathroom which was attached with the bedroom and waited for her to come out because I also wanted to pee.

When I came back after peeing, I saw she was trying to wear the bra, having already worn her panties. I hugged her from behind and pulled her in bed again. She still resisted but I pulled her under the blanket. I removed her panties again and started mauling her boobs, I guided her hands on my dick and she held it and moved her hand on it's length. She remaked once again, "Vaakayi bada hai" (Really it is big). I asked her to suck me, she said, she does not suck. But she kept on playing with my dick under the blanket.

I mounted her again and this time, she did not close her eyes, responded to my kisses and roamed her hands on my back. I kept on humping her and gave faster strokes than before and it was around 10-12 minutes before I felt my cum build again and I once again drained my cum inside her.

After few minutes, she asked me to get up as she would have to prepare lunch now as her husband is expected in an hour or so. She went to rest room again and got dressed up and went out to kitchen and she shrieked loudly, The maindoor of the house was open and anyone could have walked in.

In next one hour, she prepared lunch and kept on asking my favorite dishes. She told me that I was just the second man he ever had apart from her husband. She was amazed when I told her my score is already 7 including her. She said, she was not ready and just wanted to tease me that day, which was a blatant lie, as she finally admitted something else in future (What she admitted would be in my future posts). She asked me to change the bedsheet and fold the blanket and sit in the drawing room and insisted that I wait in the room till her husband arrived.

And when her husband came home that day, I had a sumptuous lunch in their drawing room. I gave respectful answers to his queries on my studies, part time job and all. He offered all assistance & encouraged me to work hard and I left his house with my belly full and my balls emptied. Monika Ma'am knew that I would be back next Tuesday and was she prepared for it. Wait for my next post
Interested females/ cuckolds ping me in confidence.

Or reach out to me HangOut/ Google Chat ID - punjabi.mard

My thread https://xossipy.com/thread-49683-post-49...pid4953065
[+] 1 user Likes punjabimard's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chronicles of a Promiscuous Male - by punjabimard - 14-09-2022, 12:11 PM
Post 1 - Early Experiences - by punjabimard - 14-09-2022, 12:52 PM
Post 4 - Nervous Moments - by punjabimard - 27-09-2022, 01:44 PM
Post 5 - Early Life Learnings - by punjabimard - 28-09-2022, 02:54 PM
Post 8 - Saksh-aatkar - by punjabimard - 03-10-2022, 07:04 PM
Post 9 - Saksh-aatkar Continued - by punjabimard - 08-10-2022, 01:15 PM
Post 9 - Saksh-aatkar Continued - by punjabimard - 08-10-2022, 01:19 PM
Post 12 - Anal-yzing Tabassaum - by punjabimard - 26-10-2022, 11:49 AM
Post 16 - Hitting The Target. Monika Ma'am - by punjabimard - 11-11-2022, 07:10 PM
Post 22 - Deflowering Kannu - by punjabimard - 06-12-2022, 05:11 PM
Post 26 - Misadventures - by punjabimard - 03-01-2023, 04:18 PM
Post 32 - Sanjana - Revenge Sex - by punjabimard - 21-02-2023, 11:31 AM
New Developments - by punjabimard - 06-02-2024, 10:59 AM
RE: Chronicles of a Promiscuous Male - by sri7869 - 06-02-2024, 01:21 PM
RE: Chronicles of a Promiscuous Male - by sri7869 - 16-02-2024, 04:21 PM