Misc. Erotica Chronicles of a Promiscuous Male
Post 15 - Loosing Sanjana; Targeting Monika Ma'am - Part II

So, there we reached the venue of Youth festival; which was a university campus. Boys were allotted rooms in one of the boys hostel and girls were bundled into the common girls hostel. The girls hostel used to have a curfew starting at 7PM and 7PM in winters in Northern India is dark.

The event was for 3 days and we had reached one day prior to the start of the event. I picked up my courage and went to meet Sanjana, not knowing the curfew time of this hostel. The watchman refused to let me call anyone. But after great persuasion and showing my bona-fide I asked him to call our teacher Monika Ma'am. And there she came, in a shawl wrapped over what I would assume to be a Maxie or a Nightie. Seeing me, she enquired why I wanted to meet Sanjana and all. I explained my folly and told her that I was in love with Sanjana. She laughed and said love does not happen like this but she agreed to let me speak to Sanjana for 5 minutes in her presence. In any case, Sanjana was not to relent, during this, I caught Sanjana's hand and Monika Ma'am told me to return.

Next morning; there was the solo dance performance of Sanjana. Where she failed to qualify for finals. She blamed it on me, and the girls hooted me when our college teams met, where the girls team was practising. I got little emotional, so Monika Ma'am consoled me and told the girls to behave. She said this was a personal issue between 2 students and should not be made any rallying point against anyone. Preeti Khosla refused to talk to me even.

In any case; we boys also practised our play and in the afternoon boys moved out to see the city, couple of guys bought some liquor and I also had couple of pegs. In the evening when we were rehearsing again; on something Monika Ma'am said, "I have good Memory." Under influence I retorted, "You have good Mammary for sure, don't know about Memory." (Those who don't know what is Mammary; can google it. It is a gland in the boobs which produces milk). I was sitting down in the amphitheatre and she hit me on my head on listening this and said something like idiot or stupid. I was the literal outcast at that time and she started chatting with me. Asked me about my two GFs, under influence I told her I have had more. She asked me more probing questions, which I answered.

I don't recall much of the conversation but she declared that in next two days, in group dance and Play, if we win any prize she would give a party. I asked what if someone wins best actor prize, she said, the person can demand any reward from her, if there was a best actor or second best or third best actor.

Next morning both our teams were selected for finals while Sanjana left for her home directly from there despite my trying to persuade her to stay. Monika Ma'am during evening rehearsal gathered that some guys have a drink, I being outcast was sitting at the same place close to her. She started complaining that boys misbehave after drinking and all. To which I told her that she is wrong; I have been drunk for two days and have not misbehaved. Don't remember other conversation but I was feeling close to her. In the evening in boys hostel other boys made fun of me.

In any case; Next day; Our play won the best play award and I got the medal for second best actor. Boys being boys, we partied and had drinks and as promised Monika Ma'am gave us party in the small restaurant and when I was walking with her to the hostel, I asked about my prize. She said, "Bolo, Shobhit ko kya chahiye?" (Say, what does Shobhit want?). I blurted out, "Aapki Mammaries dekhni hai.... (I wanna see your mammaries.........)

To be continued......
Interested females/ cuckolds ping me in confidence.

Or reach out to me HangOut/ Google Chat ID - punjabi.mard

My thread https://xossipy.com/thread-49683-post-49...pid4953065
[+] 1 user Likes punjabimard's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chronicles of a Promiscuous Male - by punjabimard - 14-09-2022, 12:11 PM
Post 1 - Early Experiences - by punjabimard - 14-09-2022, 12:52 PM
Post 4 - Nervous Moments - by punjabimard - 27-09-2022, 01:44 PM
Post 5 - Early Life Learnings - by punjabimard - 28-09-2022, 02:54 PM
Post 8 - Saksh-aatkar - by punjabimard - 03-10-2022, 07:04 PM
Post 9 - Saksh-aatkar Continued - by punjabimard - 08-10-2022, 01:15 PM
Post 9 - Saksh-aatkar Continued - by punjabimard - 08-10-2022, 01:19 PM
Post 12 - Anal-yzing Tabassaum - by punjabimard - 26-10-2022, 11:49 AM
Post 15 - Loosing Sanjana; Targeting Monika Ma'am - Part II - by punjabimard - 08-11-2022, 07:11 PM
Post 22 - Deflowering Kannu - by punjabimard - 06-12-2022, 05:11 PM
Post 26 - Misadventures - by punjabimard - 03-01-2023, 04:18 PM
Post 32 - Sanjana - Revenge Sex - by punjabimard - 21-02-2023, 11:31 AM
New Developments - by punjabimard - 06-02-2024, 10:59 AM
RE: Chronicles of a Promiscuous Male - by sri7869 - 06-02-2024, 01:21 PM
RE: Chronicles of a Promiscuous Male - by sri7869 - 16-02-2024, 04:21 PM