Misc. Erotica Chronicles of a Promiscuous Male
Post 14 - Loosing Sanjana, Targeting Monica Ma'am - Part 1

As I had already told my readers that Sanjana was a dancer and her solo dance was selected by the Zonal Youth Festival Committee for University Level Youth Festival in which the best from all zones competed for dramatics and other performing arts.

While I was able to seduce the pretty Sanjana and fuck her, my eyes were set on another gal in a girls group dance, Preeti Khosla, a fair Voluptuous Punjaban with long hair and lot of attitude.

The practice happened in the college auditorium for the play, girls group dance and the solo dance of Sanjana, the three items of our college which was selected for university Youth Festival. As Sanjana did not require any co-ordination with other members, she was first to leave the auditorium for classes during the day and for home in the evening. That gave me an ample opportunity to flirt with other gals, including Preeti.

Here also comes the new gal of my life, Monika Ma'am. She used to teach English in the college and was married to another lecturer in the same college. We guys used to say behind her back that the prize for most "conical" performance goes to Monica Ma'am, who had boobs zetting out of her blouses and were shaped conical. Much like old Asha Parekh movies and her blouses. Monica Ma'am always wore Saree to the college and was the Lecturer-in-charge and warden for girls for all tours in competition. The girls were in her watchful custody and if any gal was seen talking long to a guy, she was duly reprimanded and asked few queries. This said Monica Ma'am was not teaching any subject to me.

Not that I had the audacity to flirt with the teacher of the same college in which I was the student, but spending 4-5 hours daily in the same auditorium some communication was there and I found her lively and humorous, much like me, she also used to play around with words. When one fine day, I had caught hold of Sanjana in the green room for kissing and pressing, on returning when she asked Sanjana, where she was missing? I quipped in between, 'she was missing in action.' Pat came the reply from Monica, 'hope no messing in action, Shobhit.'

Thereafter while Sanjana was performing and Monica Ma'am was sitting on stair above me in the audi, she philosophically said, She knew we all guys and gals are young and have different targets and interests, and this exposure and closeness for long periods of the select group gives a lot of opportunities, all girls are under my care, if they do anything wrong, she would be held responsible. I nodded without looking into her eyes, as if I was caught and being chided. She then ruffled my hair and told me to concentrate on studies and life is too long for romance, which I can do later. Current ran through my body when she touched my head.

Monica Ma'am used to come on Kinetic, a scooter which was huge hit during that time. The winters had set in and the Youth Festival was in the third week of December, just before the winter holidays. That particular year, it suddenly started raining in the first week of December and the weather turned really cold. Most of the guys and gals did not turn up for the practice and as there were no mobile phones etc. there was no way of communicating with others. As luck would have it, even Sanjana did not turn up. Those who came started leaving one by one. I stay put for hitting my chance on Preeti Khosla, whose brother or father used to come to pick her up. I thought that they would come at the designated hour of 8.30PM. By 6.30PM, it was only Preeti Khosla, me and Monica Ma'am left in the audi.

I egged Monica Ma'am to leave, and offered that I would wait with Preeti till her brother or father came. But Monica Ma'am being Monica Ma'am, she did not relent. The weather was threatening to turn truant again. Then Monica Ma'am came up with an idea, that I leave my cycle in the college itself, take her kinetic, triple ride, drop her home, then drop Preeti and then leave the Kinetic at night at her place.

So we sat on the Kinetic, me driving, behind me Voluptuous Preeti Khosla, with legs on either side of the seat and her boobs digging in my back and behind her Monica Ma'am with legs on one side, but holding seat near my right thigh and touching that. Even though it was cold and freshly rained, my dick was fully erect by the boobs of Preeti Khosla digging in my back. It was pitch dark as the street lights were not able to fight the dense clouds and mist in the air. I was also not a very good rider and was extra-cautious, which meant many jerks on the Kinetic and more thrusts in my back. After one such jerk Monica Ma'am blurted, "Shobhit, aapke chance ke chakkar mein kahin hum by-chance na ho jaaye." Indicating as if I was doing it intentionally. Anyways, 5-7 minutes and we reached Monica Ma'am's place, which she had guided. She asked me to drop Preeti safely and return her Kinetic.

This was the first time, that I had been to that place, it looked a modest house from the outside. She instructed me to drop Preeti safely to her house and return her Kinetic on way back. Preeti used to stay quite far from that place; in my mind and heart, I was picturing she hugging me from behind and scene building between us. Alas! That was not the case. After we dropped our teacher, there was enough seating space behind for her to sit without pressing her boobs in my back. All attempts to talk to her was in vain; as it was windy and either she was not interested or not catching what I was saying.

While returning from her house; it started to rain very heavily and I was drenched by the time I reached Monilka's place. She invited me in and gave me her husband's clothes to change into. Though the winters were just setting in; the sudden rain had made it really cold. It was then I realized that her husband was barely 5-4 and his clothes did not fit me well. Ma'am offered me Hot Tea and then all three of us sat talking. As in all small towns, power failures were common and when we were sitting and talking, power went off. And Monika Ma'am lit the candle. There I realized that I am looking at her for the first time when she was not in Saree.

She was wearing a gown. Her hair was not in the bun; which I had always seen; though not long, but they were playing on her face. In the gown her conical boobs were looking much much more inviting and enticing. She had a frail body type and stood just 5-1 or so without her sandles. Her flawless though lil dark skin was glittering in the candle light, as she was talking to her husband, who was another lecturer in the same college about something. I was enthralled or in trance, when my trance was broken by her asking me to stay back at her place, as there was no let up on the rain front. It was more of an instruction than a request or an invite.

Suddenly; I was uncomfortable in the small clothes. I had been so drenched that even my undies had been wet and when I changed into the clothes given by her husband; I had taken them out too. I felt like a gaint in front of her husband in her clothes; with shirt being too tight and payajamas; which would have been loose for her being till my ankles and tight for me. The pullover which he had given me was killing me due to it being sheath tight for me. And I was also aware of my dick rising looking her in such condition for the first time. She was not plain looking anymore; she was not my teacher; she was not someone elder to me; she was purely an object of pleasure; whom I wanted to devour. And to make things more awkward was tight payajamas without underwear. Anyone who has been in such situation would know how awkward it feels when ur dick is up and u r not wearing any underwear.

Anyhow; luck was on my side; the power did not come and all three of us had our dinner in the same candle light; thereafter she instructed me to sleep on a wooden bed in the drawing room itself; whereas they both husband and wife retired to their bedroom. That night I masturbated twice in their bathroom before going to sleep.

That night while talking; when both of them learnt that partly I am paying my own way to education; they both expressed genuine appreciation and offered any help they could for me. Ma'am was kind enough to say; that I can come to her house anytime I wanted to have home cooked food, to which her husband nodded. The morning was no different; though the power was back; clouds were still dense and my clothes were not dry. Ma'am asked me to taker her kinetic and go to hostel and change in fresh clothes and then pick her up. And she did not return my clothes saying that she would wash and return it, including my underwear.

Days kept passing and my flirtations with Preeti Khosla also increased; I felt drawn to Monika Ma'am too but was still not courageous enough to make a move. I fucked Tabassum & Sanjana imagining her and in my imagination I saw her licking on the crotch area of my underwear while preparing to wash clothes. I looked at her longingly and lovingly during practice sessions and soon she started noticing the change.

Then came to the day we were to travel to Another city for youth festival; which was 6 hour journey from our city. A special bus was hired and in that we 7 boys and 13 girls alongwith one male teacher and Monika Ma'am started.

There were enough seats and initially Sanjana sat with me, but I wanted to get rid of her and wanted to sit with Preeti Khosla; hence I showed as if I am trying to sleep. When tired of trying to make me talk Sanjana moved in the backseats; I gave a chit to Preeti asking her to come to sit beside me. Preeti also replied back,

Preeti: WHY.
Me: WE SHALL TALK.
Preeti: ABOUT WHAT
Me: ABOUT US

At this point; Sanjana noticed the exchange and snatched the chit which I was giving to Preeti. As if, all hell broke loose; Sanjana started crying; accused me and Preeti of breaking her heart and trust and what not. The teachers had to intervene and she spoke badly of me.

And thus we reached Youth Festival with my reputation in Tatters, both Sanjana and Preeti Khosla refusing to talk to me. All girls looking at me as if I was a cheat and untouchable. Boys making fun of me of being stupid.

- to be continued -
Interested females/ cuckolds ping me in confidence.

Or reach out to me HangOut/ Google Chat ID - punjabi.mard

My thread https://xossipy.com/thread-49683-post-49...pid4953065
[+] 1 user Likes punjabimard's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chronicles of a Promiscuous Male - by punjabimard - 14-09-2022, 12:11 PM
Post 1 - Early Experiences - by punjabimard - 14-09-2022, 12:52 PM
Post 4 - Nervous Moments - by punjabimard - 27-09-2022, 01:44 PM
Post 5 - Early Life Learnings - by punjabimard - 28-09-2022, 02:54 PM
Post 8 - Saksh-aatkar - by punjabimard - 03-10-2022, 07:04 PM
Post 9 - Saksh-aatkar Continued - by punjabimard - 08-10-2022, 01:15 PM
Post 9 - Saksh-aatkar Continued - by punjabimard - 08-10-2022, 01:19 PM
Post 12 - Anal-yzing Tabassaum - by punjabimard - 26-10-2022, 11:49 AM
Post 14 - Loosing Sanjana, Targeting Monica Ma'am - Part 1 - by punjabimard - 05-11-2022, 04:42 PM
Post 22 - Deflowering Kannu - by punjabimard - 06-12-2022, 05:11 PM
Post 26 - Misadventures - by punjabimard - 03-01-2023, 04:18 PM
Post 32 - Sanjana - Revenge Sex - by punjabimard - 21-02-2023, 11:31 AM
New Developments - by punjabimard - 06-02-2024, 10:59 AM
RE: Chronicles of a Promiscuous Male - by sri7869 - 06-02-2024, 01:21 PM
RE: Chronicles of a Promiscuous Male - by sri7869 - 16-02-2024, 04:21 PM