LEELA VILAS :: Embrace Your Kinks :: [content warning: incest, cuckold, Exhibition, S-exploitation, bi-sexual]
[10 days before marriage :: 4:28am at Rajeev's house ]

Part 4

Leela:

One of Leela’s hands were still inside her pussy hole. Due to the violent orgasm, her towel was undone… 
It was now just sticking on to her hip and thighs with the wetness from her sweat…
Leela continued:  Rajee,  My mistake, I still haven’t told you why I was just wearing my towel instead of proper clothes… 
You wanted to know that right…?

Rajeev moaned in a very feeble voice “nooo ooo ooo”

Leela:  I will… Its because, while cumming inside my mouth, your uncle made a loud groan. You dad heard that… 
He asked what happened. And without shame, your uncle told him that, while helping him bath, 
he accidentally slipped his dick in my mouth, and apparently It has been a long time since your uncle touched a women. 
So he also told your dad that he came in my mouth…. I was shocked, Rajee, but your dad laughed and asked your uncle to take me back to your dad.

Your uncle, made me stand up, I noticed that the towel was already on the floor… I don’t even know when it happened… 
I was completely naked standing with your uncle… I tried Rajee, but I couldn’t move… He took a fresh towel from the hanger and began to run it over my body.

Leela kept squeezing Rajeev’s crotch, trying to feel as much of his sperm’s wetness through the pants, as she possibly could… 
Rajeev was still twitching and growling with every move Leela made…

[Image: m-eaf-TGgaaaa-mh-WDUt49siq-Vr9-TDt-W-8.jpg]

Leela: On the pretext of toweling me, Your uncle’s hand ran all over my naked body. He groped my boobs, pressed my ass and even ran his hands against my pussy.

[Image: 1asdasd.jpg]

[Image: asdasdsadada.jpg]

Once satisfied, put the towel on his shoulder and lifted me up in his arms like a baby… As I was laying stark naked on your uncle’s arm, 
the thing that was running through my mind was, How is a person who couldn’t bath or soap himself properly, toweled my whole body and is now lifting me up….

Leela slowly increased the pressure, rubbing her pussy. She could feel another orgasm building inside her, She started moving her fingers in and out of her pussy hole… 
In all these movements, her towel gave away and fell to the ground. Leaving her with only the flimsy blouse. Leela noticed that she has become completely naked below her waist… 
The cold wind against her pussy gave her body a new sense of shame… But she was still grabbing on to her son’s wet and semi-erect cock, that gave her the agency over her vulnerability… 

Leela: Your uncle opened the bathroom door. Bright light from the room was hitting my eyes… I thought of covering my privates, But it was in vain… 
I saw your dad laying on the bed, completely naked… He was stroking his erect penis, and It seems like he was waiting for my arrival… 

Your uncle dropped me next to your dad, I layed motionless… Your dad turned around and came on top of me. kissed my mouth directly, sucking on my tongue… 
  Your uncle layed at the end of the bed watching us closely while jerking off. Your dad lifted my legs up, and started to fuck me slowly.  letting your uncle watch the whole thing.

[Image: 644-joru-ka.jpg]

There was calling bell. It was your sister, She was back after the party… 

Your uncle asked us to continue as he took the towel from his shoulder, dbangd around his waist and went to receive her… 
Your dad might have fucked me for another 10mins before ejaculating inside, collapsing on top of me…Even I lost consciousness and slipped into a deep sleep…
I woke up when your uncle asked me to come and get you… I noticed that I was laying naked, sandwiched between your nude dad and uncle… 

[Image: 97262.jpg]

since I couldn’t find any other clothes in room, I went inside the bathroom, I couldn’t reach the underskirt from the top shelf, I just took the blouse from the shelf and the towel from the floor…

Leela could see that her son was semi-conscious now. She felt as if this might be the only time she would get the chance, 
So she moved her head forward, and gave a wet sloppy kiss to Rajeev sucking on his lips and spit which was drooling freely, 
and with her one hand, she unzipped Rajeev’s pants, put her hands inside, Leela grabbed on to the semi-erect wet dick covered with cum. Leela didn’t feel horny, 
she felt the thrill, the taboo, the power she posed and within her palms she could feel the aftermath… Leela came….. again , sending a jolt of energy through her body. 
Her legs shivered, as she squeezed on her son’s dick… Rajeev felt a sharp pain…. He couldn’t take it anymore, his brain shut down and he fainted, He fell into a deep sleep…     

Three events happen at that moment:

Rajeev’s timer went off…

Unaware of what was happening, Front gate opened and Joel stepped inside the compound...

As Rajeev couldn’t handle all the pleasure and fainted,  falling down, he grabbed hold of her blouse and tore it completely away from her body, 
leaving Leela stark naked outside her house…

CHAPTER ENDS....
           devil2 Flame 
[+] 1 user Likes Khaalan's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: LEELA VILAS :: Embrace Your Kinks :: [content warning: incest, cuckold, Exhibition... - by Khaalan - 05-11-2022, 03:13 PM