LEELA VILAS :: Embrace Your Kinks :: [content warning: incest, cuckold, Exhibition, S-exploitation, bi-sexual]
Your uncle sat on the closed toilet lid and asked me to go infront of him… I mechanically walked and stood infront of him… 
He commented that my body reminded him of Vidhya Balan from dirty picture and I could have been a good replacement for Vidhya. 

[Image: 23sld9.jpg]

I remembered, your dad once told me that his colleague told him, I had Vidhya Balan’s body, during his company party. 
I felt proud of myself that, It couldn’t just be a mere flattery that multiple people compared me to the same actress I love.

That’s when I noticed that your uncle was staring at my naked waist. He paused for a second and commented "Even the navel of vidhya from dirty picture"
I was a bit embarassed...

He then placed his hands on both sides of my waist, his cold wet hands on my skin sent shivers through my body. 

His hands moved slowly down and he put his fingers inside the underskirt elastic. I suddenly woke up from the trance and held his hands and said no… 
he looked straight into my eyes and asked “ Are you not wearing anything inside?” I said no, He looked at me curiously. I told him that, 
I was planning to sleep and I usually won’t wear anything inside while sleeping. He asked openly: “Bra too?” I said, yes… 
He just said “It shows, Good habit” as he was staring at my boobs.

And he stood up. I tried taking a step back, but I hit the wall behind me… There was hardly a feet of space between me and your uncle, 
I could feel his breath on my forehead. I was not looking at his face, I didn’t have the guts, I was looking a bit below my eyelevel towards the big vertical scar on his stomach.

Next thing I noticed, his hands went around him and removed the towel and put in on his shoulder.

Rajeev blurted out: Means you saw his…? Thing…?
Rajeev said this and realized the blunder that came out of his mouth. He forced his mouth shut.

Leela was initially a bit shocked by his question but felt a bit in control of the situation as she saw Rajeev got visibly scared and zipped his own mouth shut.

Leela chuckled and replied: Obviously, he was in front of me. I would have closed my eyes or asked him to put the towel back on. 
But my parents always taught me that when someone is in need of help, 
especially medical help, then you shouldn’t give importance to shame and social norms. 
So I tried not to even flinch when your uncle literally became naked next to me.

.................. SCROLL WARNING :: ABOVE PARAGRAPH's SPOILER AHEAD.....................

[Image: Comp-20.jpg]

Rajeev quickly became visibly a lot more frantic and restless from Leela’s revelation.

Leela loved Rajeev’s reaction, So she continued: His “thing” was not completely erect at that point, Rajee. His whole stomach and pubic region was hairless, 
maybe he is completely shaved there because of the surgeries he had. And yes the scar reached till right above his “thing”.

Rajeev felt his ears heat up and lips shiver as his mom crossed all decency in narrating about his uncle’s private area. 
But he didn’t knew the situation was going to get a lot more worse…

Leela said: By the way Rajee, you call penis “a thing”? Let’s be adult from now on. Unlike your father, we don’t have to publicly call it a cock or a dick. 
We will just say “a penis” for a penis and “a vagina” for women’s thing. No vagina seems like a crude biological term and again, 
no need to call it “pussy” or “cunt” like your dad. We can just call it “a coochie”, what do you say?   

A pale Rajeev mumbled: hmmm kay ma

Rajeev’s penis was taking a life of its own at this point… He felt that his hard-on was already pushing against the thin fabrics. 
He strategically used the top portion of the mobile phone in his hands to cover the bulge, Holding the phone from just its bottom part… 
Leela had already noticed this feeble attempt of his.

Leela then did something that shocked Rajeev and also herself. She went a couple steps closer to Rajeev, 
extended her arms and grabbed the other end of the mobile phone. This meant, while grabbing the phone her fingers pushed on to his bulge. 
She could feel the hardened shaft in the pants. Rajeev froze dead, forgetting to even breathe for a good couple of seconds 
while his mom held the phone giving more pressure onto his penis.

Leela didn’t take the phone from his hands. Instead turned the end of the phone up towards her, looked at the screen and said: There is still 5 more minutes, good…

Rajeev with broken voice: Okay…

Leela continued to keep her hands on the phone. Rajeev felt that as a weird and unnecessary action. 
But he was still frozen and as the backside of Leela’s fingers were still touching the bulge on his pants.
           devil2 Flame 
[+] 1 user Likes Khaalan's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: LEELA VILAS :: Embrace Your Kinks :: [content warning: incest, cuckold, Exhibition... - by Khaalan - 05-11-2022, 10:29 AM