LEELA VILAS :: Embrace Your Kinks :: [content warning: incest, cuckold, Exhibition, S-exploitation, bi-sexual]
Leela: Coming back to the incident infront of bathroom.... Even though all this happened before, I felt really shy in stripping a major piece of clothing infront of someone… 
And your uncle was, as always, staring at me without any care in the world. You know where he usually looks at me, right Raji?

Rajeev didn’t expect that question… He felt could hear his heartbeat…

Rajeev: I don’t know, I haven’t noticed…

Leela was further annoyed by his reply. Because she has seen Rajeev notice how his uncle stare her body openly and sometime even touch her here and 
there without any reason. She also remembers how Rajeev always just looked at the abuses happening to her infront of him with just a poker face.

Leela continued: I removed the saree completely and threw it back on the bed next to your dad and stepped inside bathroom. 
Your uncle kept standing on the doorway, on the pretext of holding the door open for me… I kept moving inside facing away from him…
Needless to say I had to rub against his body with my back facing him…
Rajeev couldn’t believe how much his mother was sharing. He just wanted to run away from the awkward situation like he always does. 
But he also felt a little curious to know what more happened between his mom and uncle.

Leela continued: Once inside, your uncle closed the door. I didn’t wanted to waste any time. So I closed the toilet lid and told your uncle to please sit on it. 
I walked and went straight to the shelf on the other end of the bathroom. Facing away from your uncle, I washed my hands with water and
took your uncle’s soap bottle, squirted a handful and started rubbing between my palms.

Your uncle just then said something that stunned me “Your buttocks got wet, after rubbing against me”. I looked at him confused… 

He explained: ”When you went inside, your buttocks rubbed against here” He obscenely pointed towards his private area, 
and continued: “Your skirt got a little wet, It looks like it will darken. Is your underskirt also silk?”. “Yes”, I said. 

He looked at me with a hint of smile and said in a straight face “Remove that too, You removed saree for the same reason… 
I don’t think you want to ruin an expensive cloth Karan brought.” I was a bit shocked, But still said okay, 
asked him to wait while I change to something else and come. He denied that idea with a strong “NO”… 
He told me ”remove here itself… your husband is trying to sleep. Don’t wake him up by going back and forth. 
And also you already have my expensive bottle of soap on your palms, It’s a medicinal soap, very expensive, Don’t waste it”.

I was too stunned to speak anything for a good 5 seconds and I cleared my mind and calmly told him that I need something to wear...
He smiled and said: “ If you want, you can remove it and not wear anything… It will be completely safe for your clothes ha ha” 
when he said this, I had a really embarrassing and irritated look on my face. I am sure your uncle noticed, 
so he continued : “ I meant, remove your underskirt, and put it on the shelf and You can wear my towel instead… 
Anyways I will not wear anything while bathing as I do need you to soap my whole body…”

Rajeev’s eyes widened and mouth opened… He felt embarrassed and shy at everything his mom was telling him, 
and also felt wickedly curious to hear the rest. He also noticed that he is getting a hard on from his mom’s erotic narration.

Leela continued: I was stunned by your Uncle’s proposition but thought about it and felt that he is right, I didn’t have any other way to be honest.

Rajeev: So you removed your underskirt for him…?

Leela: No… He removed my underskirt…

Rajeev: What??

Leela: Let me explain Raji… You see, My palms were already soaped. I bet your uncle waited for me to rub soap before pointing out about removing my underskirt. 
So after his initial proposition he also told me that he will help me remove the underskirt because of my soapy hands… 
Your uncle noticed that I was thinking deep, So he took charge, mumling "I dont have the whole night"
           devil2 Flame 
[+] 1 user Likes Khaalan's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: LEELA VILAS :: Embrace Your Kinks :: [content warning: incest, cuckold, Exhibition... - by Khaalan - 05-11-2022, 10:28 AM